What's new

ACT [Riphia] ♀プリーストいぢめ / Persecuting Priestesses (RJ229618)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
A simulation sex slave game where the main goal is to capture nuns and use them sexually. You shoot girls with some sort of pheromones, and after the percentage reaches 100, you can capture the girl and you can sexually torture her and fuck her. Even if the percentage doesn't reach 100%, you can still attempt to capture her. There's a lot of different choices when you get the girl to be your sex slave. All ranging from spells that make her orgasm indefinitely to tentacles, orcs, machines etc.... There's also a special angle feature that provides you with a fullscreen fully animated sex scene with xray.

Download

(Nyaa)

Synopsis

This game has no particular story, as stated on DLSite. It's just a simulation game where you can fuck nuns.

Screens

Tips 'n tricks

A few tips n' tricks:
  • Fullscreen can be toggled with Alt-Enter
  • First thing I would do is go into the "Search Chara Settings" menu and change the settings for the girls you can find (different colored clothes, skin colors, etc.)
  • When shooting, go for weak spots if you can, these give you a pretty much immediate capture chance
  • The "Capture" button is the one at the very top left of the rightmost interaction menu.
  • Press F8 and the status menu to the top left (when interacting with a girl) will swap to English
  • A good couple of the blank boxes actually have hidden animations if you click them (slime double-team, etc.)
  • If she's down, help her back up with either "Magical Binding Hands (UP)" or "Yggdrasil's Leaf"
  • If she gets too sex-crazy for your liking, use the reset button at the very bottom right of the leftmost menu to fix her.

Controls

Everything is controlled with the mouse​

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For some reason the Trial doesn't run even though I'm using Japanese Locale settings. Anyone else having issues running it?

Edit: Still having same issues, both trial and full version. The exact problem is that when i run the game, the window opens for 3-5 seconds, then closes immediately. I'm using Windows 10 64-bit and a japanese locale as well. Am I missing something that is pretty obvious for others?

Last edited:
OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
For some reason the Trial doesn't run even though I'm using Japanese Locale settings. Anyone else having issues running it?
It's an Unity based game so it should run on pretty much anything. Also it's 32bit, so it should run on any windows OS

Kariudo321

Reputation score

Linkorino!

A few tips n' tricks:
  • First thing I would do is go into the "Search Chara Settings" menu and change the settings for the girls you can find (different colored clothes, skin colors, etc.)
  • When shooting, go for weak spots if you can, these give you a pretty much immediate capture chance
  • The "Capture" button is the one at the very top left of the rightmost interaction menu.
  • Press F8 and the status menu to the top left (when interacting with a girl) will swap to English
  • A good couple of the blank boxes actually have hidden animations if you click them (slime double-team, etc.)
  • If she's down, help her back up with either "Magical Binding Hands (UP)" or "Yggdrasil's Leaf"
  • If she gets too sex-crazy for your liking, use the reset button at the very bottom right of the leftmost menu to fix her.
If anyone has any questions about it, I can ATTEMPT to answer them, but the game is definitely weird in some ways, like for example, the girls can end up filled with cum, eggs, or both, but it sometimes really seems like a crapshoot whether or not the cross-section shows up. Sometimes it shows up immediately, sometimes it seems to show up slowly over time.

Either way, I think this is a fun little thing (well, not necessary little, there's kind of a lot of selections to make) and especially enjoy that the author spent the time to provide translations in-game for most of the items, even if the descriptions seem to not be. Their Pixiv shows they enjoy having the support of foreigners with this game, so that's nice to see.

GEMPAL00

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Linkorino!

A few tips n' tricks:
If anyone has any questions about it, I can ATTEMPT to answer them, but the game is definitely weird in some ways, like for example, the girls can end up filled with cum, eggs, or both, but it sometimes really seems like a crapshoot whether or not the cross-section shows up. Sometimes it shows up immediately, sometimes it seems to show up slowly over time.

Either way, I think this is a fun little thing (well, not necessary little, there's kind of a lot of selections to make) and especially enjoy that the author spent the time to provide translations in-game for most of the items, even if the descriptions seem to not be. Their Pixiv shows they enjoy having the support of foreigners with this game, so that's nice to see.
You, good Sir, are MVP of the day.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is the game lagging after awhile for anyone else?

And is there any way to turn off those status text, spamming way to many lines.

Last edited:

Kariudo321

Reputation score
Is the game lagging after awhile for anyone else?

And is there any way to turn off those status text, spamming way to many lines.
If you go to the main menu there are a bunch of settings to the left of the screen in a column. Toggling the "Popup Msg" button should stop those messages with the white bars if that's what you're talking about. The rest of the buttons will also help disable some other things to clean your screen a bit.

As for performance, I'm not really sure. I'm not having too many problems, but as a Unity game with one dev I'm sure there's the possibility for performance issues. Unfortunately there aren't really any settings to tinker with to help that, from what I can tell.

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If you go to the main menu there are a bunch of settings to the left of the screen in a column. Toggling the "Popup Msg" button should stop those messages with the white bars if that's what you're talking about. The rest of the buttons will also help disable some other things to clean your screen a bit.

As for performance, I'm not really sure. I'm not having too many problems, but as a Unity game with one dev I'm sure there's the possibility for performance issues. Unfortunately there aren't really any settings to tinker with to help that, from what I can tell.
Thanks. It seems the cross section view is the issue regarding framerate drop for me. As long as I don't use that it's fine.

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
When the girl's completely bloated up with cum, what can I do to get it out of her without resetting her?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
When the girl's completely bloated up with cum, what can I do to get it out of her without resetting her?
There should be the "Forced Birthing Magic" option on the right side, under the Pregn&Birth text. It forces out the cum with time.

liwantor

Reputation score
there an item in the readme file that I cannot trigger

・秘所の断面図 ◆右側の下から3列目の左端から3つ目◆
肉棒で秘肉を押し広げながら挿入~子宮を肉棒で押し潰し~子宮内に中出し可。
絶頂すると秘肉が痙攣して閉まる。使い込むとガバガバに広がり始める。

· Sectional view of the secret place ◆ The third from the left end of the third row from the bottom right
Insert while spreading secret meat with a cock - crush the uterus with a cock - can be put inside the uterus.
When culminating, secret meat is cramped and closed. When you use it, it begins to spread to Gabagaba.

anyone able to trigger this?

CursedRena

Reputation score
This game doesn't seem to run like at all for me. The .exe does absolutely nothing when I click it. I don't even get a window to pop up and close, just nothing.

BOEID

Reputation score
This game doesn't seem to run like at all for me. The .exe does absolutely nothing when I click it. I don't even get a window to pop up and close, just nothing.
For me, it runs smoothly. I didn't even install it. I have Win10

CursedRena

Reputation score
I have win10 as well and nothing happens when I try to run the game. Cursor shows the little loading circle and then nothing. I don't even know where to begin to fix it and it unfortunately doesn't seem to be a common issue. If I had an error or something to go off of it might be different but it's just nothing. the only way to get the program to even react to being clicked is to move it to a different folder, to which it simply tells me to put it back.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I have win10 as well and nothing happens when I try to run the game. Cursor shows the little loading circle and then nothing. I don't even know where to begin to fix it and it unfortunately doesn't seem to be a common issue. If I had an error or something to go off of it might be different but it's just nothing. the only way to get the program to even react to being clicked is to move it to a different folder, to which it simply tells me to put it back.
Antivirus blocking it maybe? (wouldn't know why, though...)
Have you tried with v1.02 too? (can be found on nyaa)

CursedRena

Reputation score
Ok so apparently, the issue is this game hates being more than one folder deep in my computer. It'll only start up on the desktop or one extra folder but if it anymore than that, nah it doesn't compute anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.