What's new

ACT [Riphia] ♀プリーストいぢめ / Persecuting Priestesses (RJ229618)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver18.08.05

Purplexus

Reputation score
my game is working weird. some buttons work but have to click in some place around them and some buttons don't work at all. anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: nvm fixed it.

Last edited:

Parasitic

Reputation score

Linkorino!

A few tips n' tricks:
  • Fullscreen can be toggled with Alt-Enter
  • First thing I would do is go into the "Search Chara Settings" menu and change the settings for the girls you can find (different colored clothes, skin colors, etc.)
  • When shooting, go for weak spots if you can, these give you a pretty much immediate capture chance
  • The "Capture" button is the one at the very top left of the rightmost interaction menu.
  • Press F8 and the status menu to the top left (when interacting with a girl) will swap to English
  • A good couple of the blank boxes actually have hidden animations if you click them (slime double-team, etc.)
  • If she's down, help her back up with either "Magical Binding Hands (UP)" or "Yggdrasil's Leaf"
  • If she gets too sex-crazy for your liking, use the reset button at the very bottom right of the leftmost menu to fix her.
If anyone has any questions about it, I can ATTEMPT to answer them, but the game is definitely weird in some ways, like for example, the girls can end up filled with cum, eggs, or both, but it sometimes really seems like a crapshoot whether or not the cross-section shows up. Sometimes it shows up immediately, sometimes it seems to show up slowly over time.

Either way, I think this is a fun little thing (well, not necessary little, there's kind of a lot of selections to make) and especially enjoy that the author spent the time to provide translations in-game for most of the items, even if the descriptions seem to not be. Their Pixiv shows they enjoy having the support of foreigners with this game, so that's nice to see.
Whats the estrus pattern magic?

h-rayed

Reputation score
I noticed that when you use the auto buttons sometimes the girl ends up in positions like having her hands bound behind her back or being lifted up by tentacles, which I can't seem to do with the normal binding options. Are those positions only possible using those auto buttons or am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.