T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

Links:
DLSite JP:
DLSite Eng:
Demo:
Dev Blog:

One of the more captivating H-RPGs this year. This partial is a little "passion" side project of mine. Some UI Elements remain japanese but most of the stuff should be readable.

This partial is based on the release version 1.00! Feel free to use my files to update it to the latest version if you have the time for it. I didn't ran into any problem during my gameplay so I won't bother to update it in the future. The partial also include Libellules Clipplogger.

Download:

Installation:
- Unpack the "www" folder to your game root folder (that's where the .exe is) and overwrite everything.

Credits:
Libellules for Libellules RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher
しもばしら工房 for the great game

Last edited:

didragonite

Reputation score
I'm very happy, you are doing a good work. This game looks so good, unfortunately i don't know japanese :( but i hope you can translate as much as you can.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Looking forward to it but can't get it to start, getting this error. also clip Logger isn't found apparently.

Edit : nevermind, fixed it easy enough, used Notepad++ to scan through the unencrypted files, found the line and changed it. Works now, just a note for anyone else though.

Attachments

Last edited:

foolfirefly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
First of all, thanks for the partial, T4ke. Now, maybe I'm spoiled by the other partials here, but I have some... minor complaints. From what I saw, the partial has translated the menu, item names, skill names, locations and some character names. But since the item and skill descriptions aren't translated, player still doesn't know what they do. Also, since quest descriptions also aren't translated, the items required in there are in Japanese, so it takes some guessing to match them with the translated item names. Some location names in quests are translated though.
Second is a bug I got, likely it's in the original game. The gift shop upgrade option doesn't work.

Again, I don't want to sound like I'm ungrateful. Anyone spends time and effort doing this should be appreciated imo. I just think it would be better if OP wrote more clearly what was and wasn't translated in the partial.

OP
T4ke

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
First of all, thanks for the partial, T4ke. Now, maybe I'm spoiled by the other partials here, but I have some... minor complaints. From what I saw, the partial has translated the menu, item names, skill names, locations and some character names. But since the item and skill descriptions aren't translated, player still doesn't know what they do. Also, since quest descriptions also aren't translated, the items required in there are in Japanese, so it takes some guessing to match them with the translated item names. Some location names in quests are translated though.
Second is a bug I got, likely it's in the original game. The gift shop upgrade option doesn't work.

Again, I don't want to sound like I'm ungrateful. Anyone spends time and effort doing this should be appreciated imo. I just think it would be better if OP wrote more clearly what was and wasn't translated in the partial.
Yea I kinda neglected most of the descriptions because there where so many of them, for example the game has over 300 Items with descriptions, most of these description are fluff and are easily readable with a text hooker and a translator so I didn't care about that stuff. I tried to match quest item names 1 to 1 with the (machine) translated name to make the guess work for the quests easier, but you are right a proper translation would be better. Sadly I don't have time for that at the moment because I have other projects in my pipeline atm.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Know this is kinda late, but i can't seem to buy some of the temple upgrades after applying partial, is that the partial or a game bug?

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Might be that I'm doing something wrong, first time using a partial on this kind of game.. But when I apply the partial by unpacking the "www" folder the game starts to look for PNG files in my img > system folder. But those are rpgmvp files for me. Any way to fix this problem?

Edit: I've tried decrypting the game using but even though the files are png, they don't seem to work and the game still can't find them :(

Last edited:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Can you view the decrypted PNG files normally?

If so, you probably need to edit the System.json file to cause it to use the decrypted files instead. Search for "HasEncryptedImages":"true" and change "true" to "false"

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Okay, here's most of T4ke's partial for a virgin v1.10.
I don't have the MV editor, so how I did it was actually comparing the v1.00, the v1.00_partial and v1.10 files, and updating the partial's files with the added/modified things in the v1.10 files...
Stupid, stupid, STUPID!! xD Never. Try. (Like.) This.

I didn't have the madness perseverance to do the Map*.json files too, so only those of them are included which haven't changed bw v1.00 and v1.10, so applying the v1.00_PT ones is safe and cannot break/downgrade things.
I guess this means quite a bit of the choices will be untranslated - though quite a few still will be. (FYI, those Map*.json files which were changed bw the versions: #001,003,006,008,026,036,037,063,064,074,078,083,088,099,104,106,112,117,134,136,137,138,139,159 - most of which have a PT version. But to check and modify those as well, I have no energy... If someone has the motivation, please do the v1.10 of those.)

I give it a 98% that nothing broke, and it is safe to apply on a v1.10. But just in case, backup everything that is to be overwritten.
If you have a non-decrypted version (as in the files in the www\img and www\audio folders are not .png (for pictures) and .ogg (for sounds) files but .rpgmvp and .rpgmvo, then you will have to set "hasEncryptedImages":"false" and "hasEncryptedAudio":false" to 'true', in Sytem.json.

Read the OP for instructions.
Peace.

Attachments

Last edited:

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has there been any further translations done for this game?

darksshades

Reputation score
KaguraGames latest twitter post to remember to "wishlist" the game in steam was in august 20.... So hopefully that project is not dead and will release some time next year.
Edit: Latest reminder to wishlist was now at 15 jan 2021.... Hopefully it'll realease soon.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
KaguraGames latest twitter post to remember to "wishlist" the game in steam was in august 20.... So hopefully that project is not dead and will release some time next year.
Kagura Games has a few dozen people working on a bunch of games all at the same time. The thing that takes them so long, is that a lot of the files are in Japanese. They need to rename all the files to English, then they need to go into the game and redo the pathing so that the game loads the newly translated file instead of the original Japanesely named file.
Then, if there's any image files with Japanese text in it, they have to translate that as well.
They basically have to do Double work, and then check to ensure that nothing get's missed. A lot of work, so it takes a lot of time.
I'd imagine however, it's going to take them a little while longer as the Ambrosia steam page is still TBA and not Coming Soon.

Dimly Lit Hamster

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can also say from experience that Ambrosia is HUGE text wise. There is a LOT of content. Not only that, there's a ton of scripts, unique variables that have to be translated manually because they don't refactor etc.

TL;DR don't hold your breath for Kagura right now, I think it's still a long way off.

darksshades

Reputation score
TL;DR don't hold your breath for Kagura right now, I think it's still a long way off.
I'd imagine however, it's going to take them a little while longer as the Ambrosia steam page is still TBA and not Coming Soon.
Kagura games just posted an update

Edit: Ambrosia release date is now january 30

Last edited: