What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ238776] Panic Party / パニックパーティー [English Translation]

bazeeeng

Reputation score

ULMFThread

Cute game, cute animations and nice gameplay.
Has some puzzle elements.

English and Japanese are not my first language, so this translation may not be 100% accurate.

Progress : Complete
Special thanks to @zipetya for helping me.

You need Enigma Virtual Box unpacker to decrypt the game before applying the patch.
You can download it .
Then just put the patch into the game file.

Tell me if you have some complain or suggestion, I'd like to hear it.

Last edited:
OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
I have a question :
This game has one of the puzzle about "The number of the word".
One of them is "すばらしい", it has 5 word す-ば-ら-し-い = Su-ba-ra-shi-i.
Should I translate it to "Su-ba-ra-shi-i" or search some word with similar meaning that has the same number of word like for example "Great", has 5 word.
Or maybe there is a better solution.

Edit : by word I mean letters. Silly me.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Or maybe there is a better solution.
Nah, there isn't. It's hopeless trying to localize all the puns and riddles that are available in Japanese. Unless you're a godly translator.

In this case, you'd need to rewrite the whole riddle from scratch, making sure it's clear in English (even for 2nd language speakers).
It's probably unrealistic to ask players to count syllables - most can't do that in their 1st language, though it's a natural thing for Japanese/chinese.
G-R-E-A-T is a good idea - counting the letters in the "great" word.
(That said, I haven't played the game and don't know how the riddle is implemented... But good luck!)

Gummiel

Reputation score
Looks like a cute and interesting game, certainly gonna keep an eye on this

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
...For *uck's sake.
I JUST played through it in Japanese with MTL like 4 days ago on a whim, after having it lying on the hard drive untouched for 7 months.
Cool. xD

At any rate, good luck and much appreciated!

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
About the puzzle.
After play it for the second times, I just realized the game give the "Hint" outright to the player, so maybe I just need to change the "Hint".

The original hint basically the main chara said to read the puzzle sideways/vertically. And if you read every first word, it make word もじすう (Number of character/syllables).
So, I'm gonna change it so the main chara blatantly said something about counting the letters or something like that. Will that be okay?
Well, I still need to change the word to english so it will be easier to count.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
This took waaayyy longer than I'd intended.
A lot of things has happened IRL, but I finally managed to finish it.

Let me know if you find any bug, mistranslated, or etc.
I'll fix it as fast as I can.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I unpacked the game with EVB, put the patch in correctly, but the _unpacked exe doesn't load the game. I tried both versions of the patch, but I'm fairly certain I have v1, as the date on my game files is jan 9th, before it even released.

What could be going wrong?

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
So I unpacked the game with EVB, put the patch in correctly, but the _unpacked exe doesn't load the game. I tried both versions of the patch, but I'm fairly certain I have v1, as the date on my game files is jan 9th, before it even released.

What could be going wrong?
You need to use the "game.exe" from folder "%DEFAULT FOLDER%" to start the game.

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, that's backwards as fuck. Still didn't fix my issue though. I tried opening Game.exe in both the original game folder and the %DEFAULT% folder, still no dice. Does it need to be renamed?

Thronico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anybody mind uploading a full save, or hell, even a regular save file? I bricked mine by using save files from the original thread, which are pulling null errors due to the patch.

OP
bazeeeng

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Well, that's backwards as fuck. Still didn't fix my issue though. I tried opening Game.exe in both the original game folder and the %DEFAULT% folder, still no dice. Does it need to be renamed?
Any error code? or is it just a white or black screen?
If it's just a blank, try to copy all the files from %DEFAULT FOLDER% any put it somewhere else (Name doesn't matter).
Ps : I recommend to make new folder.

Anybody mind uploading a full save, or hell, even a regular save file? I bricked mine by using save files from the original thread, which are pulling null errors due to the patch.
Hope this will help " "

zipetya

Reputation score
In an even-more-backwards-as-fuck-manner, you need to rename %DEFAULT FOLDER% to something without them mega-special characters, like '%', for the game to be able to run.
At any rate, the files in the %DEFAULT FOLDER% equal an unboxed/unpacked version of the game. Just change the name.

ilyanna

Reputation score
I know this is a little off topic for the translation thread, but I'm stuck, and don't want to necro the game thread for a minor question.

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm at the stage where blondy dresses as a maid and theres a cleaning game, and I can't figure out what to do next. The maid section seems to only be two rooms, plus the bathroom you change in, and I can't hit the red switch because of the monster dude, who chases me away. He always immediately shows up, no matter if I chuck him in the pit before or after funtimes in a box.

I did go back to the other girl and have a look about, but she doesn't seem to have anything to do. And I did go back and shower with the blonde girl too.

Thanks for the assistance, and good job with the translation. Seems perfect so far!

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score
I know this is a little off topic for the translation thread, but I'm stuck, and don't want to necro the game thread for a minor question.

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I'm at the stage where blondy dresses as a maid and theres a cleaning game, and I can't figure out what to do next. The maid section seems to only be two rooms, plus the bathroom you change in, and I can't hit the red switch because of the monster dude, who chases me away. He always immediately shows up, no matter if I chuck him in the pit before or after funtimes in a box.

I did go back to the other girl and have a look about, but she doesn't seem to have anything to do. And I did go back and shower with the blonde girl too.
Sorry if I'm asking the obvious, but you sure you haven't already pulled the red lever? I tried it now, and I believe you could only have commenced to the maid stage AFTER you pulled that lever - the monster dude falls down next to you in the lever's room after you pull, and the plank you need to traverse the "pit" falls with him, and is acquired that time.
Maybe you just haven't pressed the red button with pinkie, in the corridor to the north of her starting room, afterwards.

Last edited:

ilyanna

Reputation score
Got it in one, zipetya. I somehow missed that the lever got switched. Thanks for the info!