What's new

[Complete - Full] (RJ245378) [SOUTH TREE] Urge to Molest "if"/痴漢の衝動if

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Psst! Wanna another deal?
RJ245378_img_main.jpg
Disclaimer: This translation is not 1:1, nor is it perfect. I tried my best to make it coherent and natural-sounding English.
Please check the preview images to verify translation quality.

Proofreader/Quality Control:

@seagoatdaddy

Dlsite Links:

ULMF Link:
https://ulmf.org/threads/south-tree-no-if-urge-to-molest-if-rj245378.12758/

Patch Instructions
1. Get a copy of the game. (Compatible with V2.00)
You can buy the game here:

2. Simply drag/copy the contents of my patch in the same folder as the "tikanif.exe" game file.

3. Open up the game using the .exe and you should be good to go!

Please support the developers they really deserve it!

Changelog
V1.30
-Translation Complete! Translated "Another" DLC
*Fixed a few grammar errors and typos
*Fixed line placement for a few lines

V.1.20
-Translated Main stories, Afterstories, Free modes, etc (Mai, Reina, Natsu, Aki)
*Rewrote a few command buttons

V1.10
-Translated V2.00 Command buttons and clear end screen
-Improved UI
*Changed/rewrote a few command buttons For consistency sake! (You can't really tell someone to do something when there unconscious huh?)

V1.02
- Translated Debug Menu and Clear end screens
*Fixed minor stuff

V1.0
- Released Partial

The translation is complete! This is compatible with version V2.00, I don't think it'll work with other versions. You can play through the main game without any issues. Forgive us if we missed something, this was a lot of text to go through. Please let me know if you run into bugs.

Let me know if I made any mistakes or "Big Oof's".

Hope you enjoy!
Please support the Dev's if you can!

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
great job man! are you going to translate the story too? would be a feast
Yes, Probably! I forgot to address this in the main post, so I'll post it here so all can see.

I'll start translating this in about 1-2 months, I need to know what the developer's plans are for the game. Such as DLC, Fixes, Additions, etc. For now, I will be translating the minor stuff like the debug menu and the text that pops up when you finish a chapter. This gives me a little time to study some more, I'm still a novice at this but I have improved. If I do translate this I want to take my time with it, to make sure it's up to par.

Will make another post once debug menu is done. Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Translated Debug menu and fixed some minor stuff. Partial is done now, I'm going to start reading through the story now to get some context.

za warudo.png
DIO Approves.

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
Any news on the full translation?
I'm waiting to see what the dev does. They have updates for the game planned. If I were to start translating lines and he released an update for the game. There is a chance I would have to start over. I would still have the translations, but the text might be in different places, changed, or completely gone. It really depends on how much the update changes the game.

For example: If I released Natsu's story translated, and the dev updates the game to 2.0 or something the next day. My translation file may break the game. Plus that would be a kick in the face to those who bought the game and wanted to use my translation.
(Probably not going to release it in parts like this though, since the game is kinda short.)

No worries though, I'm gonna start this quite soon. I can't wait forever, so I'll just have to deal with any problems that arise with future updates. I check this site often, so if you wanna know if I'm dead or not you can just check my profile I suppose. I'll also probably post updates on my progress when I start this.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
If you use diff tools on any updated files you can easily see what changed and only update what is different. Might be difficult if the files are messy though.

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
If you use diff tools on any updated files you can easily see what changed and only update what is different. Might be difficult if the files are messy though.
That's an option, but if it's a lot of stuff then it's gonna be hella difficult and time-consuming. Some files have 15,000+ lines of code and text, that are in different places, potentially connecting to different files. I'll figure something out, do you have any tool recommendations?

test101

Lurker
Reputation score
Speaking of updates, the dev plans to add back in the school uniforms. That was one of the things I was dissapointed in so I'm hyped.
88b37253.jpg

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Seems like not only he will add new content, but the school uniforms are back? That's really neat.

Faryzal2020

Reputation score
That's an option, but if it's a lot of stuff then it's gonna be hella difficult and time-consuming. Some files have 15,000+ lines of code and text, that are in different places, potentially connecting to different files. I'll figure something out, do you have any tool recommendations?
you can use github, just create a repository and upload the initial version of the story files that you need to translate and monitor the changes (no need to upload the entire game), and then commit and push the updates (from the devs for example), and then you can see the changes on the files, which lines that got added and/or replaced. if you know programming you should be familiar with github, if not i can help you with it but its pretty straightforward.

i registered an account just to reply to this lol.
looking forward to the translations man

OP
Shady Dealer

Shady Dealer

Reputation score
you can use github
Thanks, this might be the answer. I know only a little about programming (I took a class on it a long time ago). Is it possible to choose what lines get replaced and which don't?

I'm going to try github, I'll PM you if I need help. Thanks.

Faryzal2020

Reputation score
Is it possible to choose what lines get replaced and which don't?
My idea is that you ONLY use github for INSPECTING which lines that got replaced/removed/added. So you upload the raw files of the story files that you want to monitor to the repository, for example the whole /data/scenario/ folder, and then you can start working on the translations right now. When the devs have released a new version, upload all the updated raw files to the repository, github will do the merging and difference checking, and then you can check the changes and adjust all the changes manually to the files that you're currently working.

For example in the update they changed the dialogue text for molest/mai.ks on line 120, you can just see what exactly has changed then copy the changes to the same file on your current WIP file, on the same exact (or near) line 120.

So with this you don't need to worry if you start working on the translations now, if there's an update, it will be easy to cross-check and sync the changes.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Using source control like git is best if you are comfortable with it but more complicated than having game files 1.0 in a folder and 1.1 in another folder and using a diff tool. You can use something like WinMerge to compare both folders and then go make those same changes to the translated files. This way he doesn't have to learn git if he isn't familiar with it. If git isn't too complicated for Shady Dealer then that would be the best route IMO as well.

Food for thought.