What's new

[Complete - Full] [UPD-13/10: DISCONTINUED][RJ258445/RE258445][inusuku] 妹!せいかつ ~モノクローム~ / Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~ (Unofficial English Localization Patch)

altuser

Reputation score
Greetings, fellow Imouto loving Onii-chans.
I would like to present to you, the unofficial English localization patch (full) for Imouto!? Life ~Monochrome~.

DLSite Links: /
Original ULMF thread: Link

Patch Download: Link
*Patch version 1.01, for game version 1.3

lnstallation instructions are included within the patch archive.

Project discontinued. Please refer to this post for details: Link

••••••​

Caveats:
For practical purposes, this localization patch is considered a complete, full translation of the game. In reality, certain strings (unrelated to gameplay) are forced to display the original Japanese text, and the floating SFX/Moan text in H-scenes are left untranslated.

Although this patch has been through a week's worth of playtesting, there is still a considerable amount of lines, especially in the H-scenes, that haven't been properly reviewed. If you find any typos or dialogue that sounds out of context, please report it in this thread or via private conversation with me.

••••••​

Special thanks goes to...
  • joejoe44 (lah) - for the initial stimulus and getting Translator++ to work for this project
  • Ranos, Milkymomo, Throwawayname (ULMF) - for their contribution in playtesting the localization
  • Dreamsaviour - obviously, for developing Translator++ (sorry, I only used the public version)
  • Whoever it was who developed DXADecode/Encode, thank you
And of course, a big thank you to the developer, , for this great game! カラー編を楽しみにしています!
Please support the developer buy buying the game!

Last edited:

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I wonder if there is a way to swap the default game cg's with a higher resolution without making it cut off by the windows frames. I've tried looking for it in every script, but since almost everything was written in Japanese I've never been able to find it.

metabound

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i wonder if we could combine it with MilkyMomo's uncensor patch, hmm the tools i need for it is DXADecode right?

ChadBad

Reputation score
I wonder if there is a way to swap the default game cg's with a higher resolution without making it cut off by the windows frames. I've tried looking for it in every script, but since almost everything was written in Japanese I've never been able to find it.
If I'm correct, Wolf RPG maker doesnt support anything above 720p.
But you might have to "make a new game" and import the events into the new maps with settings set to 720.
then scale every image up to 720 with waifu2x or something

Last edited:

Ranos

Reputation score
I'm a bit confused, but what does it meant "to flip out dick"?
Essentially you're harassing your imouto by showing off your penis. All i've seen that it does is just lower her mood. It's a way to reach the bad game over ending quickly.

joblo93994

Reputation score
I put the two patches together

My copy is older. I haven't run across any problems so far but I haven't dived to deep into it yet.

PS
My first time posting a link I hope I did it right.

edit
My copy of the game is older. The patches I just downloaded from the two threads on this sight and combined.

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
If I'm correct, Wolf RPG maker doesnt support anything above 720p.
But you might have to "make a new game" and import the events into the new maps with settings set to 720.
then scale every image up to 720 with waifu2x or something
[/QUOT
actually I'm a little curious about how the process is, can you give a little explanation. or can you provide a link for it.

MilkyMomo

Reputation score
I just realized something.
Is that part of the update, where are there no more occupational options aside from being a student?

OP
A

altuser

Reputation score
Updated the localization patch to ver1.01.

Changelog:
Corrected game end tips and improved various dialogue strings.

OP
A

altuser

Reputation score
Got some bad news and some good news.

First, the bads...
The localization patch does not work with version 1.4 of the game that came out a couple days ago. This is not really a big deal, as I can easily update the localization patch to work with the new version, but this leads me to the other bad news.

The developer has kindly asked me to stop unrestricted distribution of the localization patch. I intend to acquiesce to his request.

The good news...
Inusuku is currently planning to release English and Chinese versions of the game on Steam with Kagura Games as the publisher. Yay!
When exactly this will happen, I do not know, but looking at some of Kagura's translation works I daresay localization quality will be better than what I have created.

And so with regret, I must announce the discontinuation of this localization project.
Thank you to everyone who supported the project, especially those who helped with testing.
I hope everyone managed to get more enjoyment out of the game while it lasted.

Scurrick

Reputation score
Damn shame to hear it.

Still, no matter how good the Kagura translation is (and yes, they do some bloody good work, true), you were here for us first, mate.

So thank you for being an awesome person, and I wish you the best of luck with any future projects. :)

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Got some bad news and some good news.

First, the bads...
The localization patch does not work with version 1.4 of the game that came out a couple days ago. This is not really a big deal, as I can easily update the localization patch to work with the new version, but this leads me to the other bad news.

The developer has kindly asked me to stop unrestricted distribution of the localization patch. I intend to acquiesce to his request.

The good news...
Inusuku is currently planning to release English and Chinese versions of the game on Steam with Kagura Games as the publisher. Yay!
When exactly this will happen, I do not know, but looking at some of Kagura's translation works I daresay localization quality will be better than what I have created.

And so with regret, I must announce the discontinuation of this localization project.
Thank you to everyone who supported the project, especially those who helped with testing.
I hope everyone managed to get more enjoyment out of the game while it lasted.
>_> reallllllllly?!
Well Thanks anyway altuser!

Can't wait for the real Localization Patch in year between 2030-2050.
Pretty reasonable estimate if i may say so myself.