What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ287511] オークの洞窟 / Cave of Orcs ~From Prisoner to Fleshbed~

EvoRobot

Reputation score
Full Name: オークの洞窟 ~捕虜になったら肉便器~ (DLSite Eng.: Orc Cavern ~Prisoners Become Cumdumps~)
Circle: echigoyasoft
DLSite:
Tags: Short RPG, Orcs, Rape, Tentacles
Game release: 2020.05.30
Version: 1.1.0

Translation patch: ,

1. Install the game
2. Unpack the translation files into the game's .exe folder
3. Run install_translation.cmd once and wait until the unpacker finishes, then close its window (if the update fails, unpack the game and copy from "Translation" folder to the unpacked game folder manually)
4. Run the game from "unpacked" folder
I am not a native speaker, feel free to proofread.
There is no real need to update it to 1.2.0 as they only added Gallery there.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Trying to give this a try on the demo, but it doesn't seem to work for that. Does it only work on the full version then? Regardless, from trying the tool while it gave me the proper unpacked 'www' it didn't seem to create the proper .exe in that unpacked folder to run the translated stuff.

OP
EvoRobot

EvoRobot

Reputation score
Does it only work on the full version then?
This is translation of the full version, and I tested it only on that, so there are probably some resources missing in case you apply it to the demo. If you run the unpacker like I did in the .cmd (with the .exe as a parameter) it should generate exename_unpacked.exe file (I delete it in the .cmd as there is already additional Game.exe file unpacked in the full version).

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cheers, thanks for the translation and including the unpacker. Always wanted to play this game.

Shiryuu612

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This is translation of the full version, and I tested it only on that, so there are probably some resources missing in case you apply it to the demo. If you run the unpacker like I did in the .cmd (with the .exe as a parameter) it should generate exename_unpacked.exe file (I delete it in the .cmd as there is already additional Game.exe file unpacked in the full version).
It doesn't work do i need to copy the game to the unpacked folder? Also do i need to replace the one in the unpacked folder?

chanzy7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It doesn't work do i need to copy the game to the unpacked folder? Also do i need to replace the one in the unpacked folder?
Like it says in the "How to install patch" readme, just copy the www folder from the translation folder into the www folder of the unpacked game.

arcanvs

Reputation score
The updater doesn't create an .exe that will run the game translated.

BlueJay

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, the game is unpacked but it doesn't translate a thing.
I had a little trouble too. I had to unpack the game then copy the www file in the translation rar to the %default% folder created after the unpacker unpacked the original game.exe. If you're still confused by my shitty explanation let me know.