What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ294780][とらうま商事] Jumble Strikers (English Translation)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo! I decided that I would make the full english translation patch for , the sequel of the game which I have previously translated.

Link to Jumble Strikers's game discussion thread
Link to Jumble Jokers' translation thread

Both the original and sequel are pretty fun games for me to play and translate, so I decided I'll make another fan translation for the sequel as well!

Translation patch is ready for release! Patch is attached to this post.

Translator Notes

The patch is made based on the 1.25 version of the game.
Applying the patch on any version older than that will update the game to 1.25.

Translation patch installation instructions
1. Download the translation patch at the end of this post.
2. Unzip and extract everything in the file.
3. Copy and paste all extracted files into your JumbleStrikers folder (See screenshot below on how your folder should look like after pasting)
4. Launch Game.exe to play!

1630166668611.png

Credits
Many thanks to the developer for making such an awesome game! I was awed when I played Jumble Jokers years ago, and I was awed once again when I played this game!
My thanks to yugifan3 and mayaktheunholy for showing me the ropes on handling a MV game.
Finally, thanks to everyone who supported me on this project!!

Enjoy!

Attached file is the latest translation patch for the game.

-Change log-
2021-08-28 - Translation patch released!
2021-08-29 - Fixed some typos.
2021-08-30 - Fixed some typos.
2021-08-31 - Fixed some typos and untranslated lines.
2021-09-07 - Breast Sucking Leech combat H dialogues are now translated. Fixed a bug with Amelia's Orb of Frigidity. Fixed some awkwardly phrased lines. All flashbacks are now translated.
2021-09-24 - Full translation patch release.
2021-10-07 - Fixed some typos.
2022-06-03 - Fixed some untranslated lines.
2024-03-25 - Fixed some untranslated lines. (Fixed lines in the goblin cave that were still untranslated somehow)

Translation patch -

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
pretty interest with translation for this game, i hope you manage to make a good translation.

is my english bad or you miss type 'translation' with 'transaction' instead on your title

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo! I decided that I would make the full english translation patch for , the sequel of the game which I have previously translated.

Link to Jumble Strikers's game discussion thread
Link to Jumble Jokers' translation thread

Both the original and sequel are pretty fun games for me to play and translate, so I decided I'll make another fan translation for the sequel as well!

Currently, I am using ver 1.16 as the base, but updates have been occurring for this game on a daily basis, so I might use a later version instead later on.
I will start from scratch, but I intend to use MayakTheUnholy's partial as a reference at the side to speed up the translation of items, menus, UI etc. (Thanks Mayak for allowing me to do so!)

Creation of the full translation patch will take time since I'm translating during my spare time. Please be patient.

Please refer to Mayak's partial in the meantime instead!
Holy shit! That was Quick! The Flash would be proud of that Speed! XD

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo everyone, and happy new year~! :p

To update the translation progress:

The raw translation is about 30-40% complete.

To be honest, I waited a few weeks before actually starting the translation project. This is because updates were being rolled out to the game daily when I first announced the translation project. The updates were significant, and it takes a lot of work to port the translation to a newer version of the game without affecting the updated portions.
Thus, I have updated the game and is now working on the translation patch for the 1.25 version of the game instead.

1611313147777.png

Incidentally, I have decided to change the name for the man known as "The blue wizard, Zeremia", to Jeremiah instead.
It was an mistake on my part as I transliterated his name initially, and then never thought about giving him a proper english name. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the confusion and seemingly long delay. Now that the project has been started properly and smoothly, I'll post the updates more regularly.

mellowfellow

Reputation score
thanks so much for translating this!
Hellooo everyone, and happy new year~! :p

To update the translation progress:

The raw translation is about 30-40% complete.

To be honest, I waited a few weeks before actually starting the translation project. This is because updates were being rolled out to the game daily when I first announced the translation project. The updates were significant, and it takes a lot of work to port the translation to a newer version of the game without affecting the updated portions.
Thus, I have updated the game and is now working on the translation patch for the 1.25 version of the game instead.

View attachment 37315

Incidentally, I have decided to change the name for the man known as "The blue wizard, Zeremia", to Jeremiah instead.
It was an mistake on my part as I transliterated his name initially, and then never thought about giving him a proper english name. :rolleyes:

Sorry for the confusion and seemingly long delay. Now that the project has been started properly and smoothly, I'll post the updates more regularly.
Thanks so much for working on this mate! Loved the first game and your translation for it! Wish you the best as you continue! Do you have a donation link by chance because I'd love to send some support your way for doing this!

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
thanks so much for translating this!

Thanks so much for working on this mate! Loved the first game and your translation for it! Wish you the best as you continue! Do you have a donation link by chance because I'd love to send some support your way for doing this!
Thanks~! I appreciate the thought to support my efforts, but I am not running a donation page at the moment.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hellooo.

A progress update for this month.

The raw translation is about 60-65% complete.
Most of the storyline, H-scenes and dialogues are completed.
On the other hand, most of the combat messages are yet to be translated.
There's also image-editing to be done for UI and various messages.

I aim to finish/nearly finish the raw translation by the end of next month, so I can move on to the editing/play-test process to polish the translation.

Below are some screenshots of the translated version of the game.
There are no storyline spoilers, and are mostly stuff that have already been revealed by the developer in a blogpost.
But I'll leave it to you to decide whether you want to check it out.

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement! ☺

Progress update for this month

The raw translation is about 80-85% complete after recalibration.
My main focus was on translating the remaining storyline and combat messages.
And of course, gradually translating some of the left out dialogues, UI images and completing other misc stuff.
Translation progress was recalibrated since some of the stuff I am working on requires a lot more time than I previously expected.

I'm steadily going through the remaining stuff, but it is going to take some time.

Below are some new screenshots, which contains translated UI and combat stuff that I have been working on.
Feel free to check it out if you are interested.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score

And of course, gradually translating some of the left out dialogues, UI images and completing other misc stuff.
Translation progress was recalibrated since some of the stuff I am working on requires a lot more time than I previously expected.

I'm steadily going through the remaining stuff, but it is going to take some time.

Below are some new screenshots, which contains translated UI and combat stuff that I have been working on.

You´re awesome! 😁

mellowfellow

Reputation score

Great job with the progress! Keep up the great work and thanks again for taking the time to work on this translation!!