What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

Sorry for the necro, but I CANNOT figure out how to summon the boss in amatsu. I've seen people talk about lighting fires but I tried everything and I can't figure what to do. I know I don't need the pass and I have the shuriken, anybody know?
Edit: Nvm found out what i was doing wrong, you need to cross the doors in the right order, Etigoya's guid helped me clear that up.

Last edited:

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So... Uh...
Does anyone have a link they could PM me? I can't really find a copy I can easily get online.
Supreme mega necro as well.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I could also really use a pm with a link, thank you.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How about no?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For people looking for link... just check sukebei. They've got the latest version and everything...

In fact, make a habit of using sukebei before making any requests for links, especially since I'm pretty sure some of the characters in this game count as loli?

rfan

Reputation score

How can i unlock the blacksmith girl for the house as a guest? I have 10 weapons like say 2x luck sword and 2xmailbreaker and etc and i get the bikini option during forging and full lose fight scene good . She probably one of the best girls in the game, hope shes in the other games.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How can i unlock the blacksmith girl for the house as a guest? I have 10 weapons like say 2x luck sword and 2xmailbreaker and etc and i get the bikini option during forging and full lose fight scene good . She probably one of the best girls in the game, hope shes in the other games.
You have to choose "craft weapon" with her with at least 10 DIFFERENT weapons. And yeah, she's one of my favorites too.

rfan

Reputation score

You have to choose "craft weapon" with her with at least 10 DIFFERENT weapons. And yeah, she's one of my favorites too.
Are there 10 unique weps? Since i can easily farm 10 of the same. I'm asking since i'm 88% quests done and ive only seen 5-6 unique weps.

Kwai

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there 10 unique weps? Since i can easily farm 10 of the same. I'm asking since i'm 88% quests done and ive only seen 5-6 unique weps.
There's at least 11 unique ones anyway, not sure if there's more or not. Been so long since I've played this game, so can't remember how to get the weapons.
Fortune Sword, Golden Mace, Cutlus, Infiltrator, Mysteltainn, Solar Sword, Muramasa, Mailbreaker, Crescent Scythe, Executioner and Byeollungum.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There are more or less 15 of them. The ones that can be simply dropped are:

-Golden Mace from Pristess Puriko, or from Shiroputa at the arena
-Infiltrator from Nightmare or Wickebine, the assassin
-Mailbreaker from Doppelganger or the Female Swordman
-Moonlight Dagger from Moonlight Flower, the fox girl
-Cutlus from Lady Amy of the Chivalry or from the Kafra Pavianne or Miss Amatsu
- Mysteltainn from Knight of Abyss, at Glast heim
-Solar Sword from Osiris, at the pyramid, other of my favorite enemies.
-Gungnir from Mistress, the little bee boss at Mjolnir
-Crescent Scythe from Baphomet boss
-Soul Staff from Owl Baroness, at the clock tower
- Executioner from Orc Hero boss (good luck with this one)
-Masamune from White-haired Child\Samurai Specter

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can find some gameplay video of this? Seems like just a monster girl wish-fulfillment game but there might be some good scenes/elements hidden in there somewhere. I don't have high hopes at all that its anything but a monster girl wish-fulfillment game but I've been surprised before.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where I can find some gameplay video of this? Seems like just a monster girl wish-fulfillment game but there might be some good scenes/elements hidden in there somewhere. I don't have high hopes at all that its anything but a monster girl wish-fulfillment game but I've been surprised before.
It's a pretty decent game to be honest. No idea where to find a video of it tho.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gameplay

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In case anyone wants a Link. PM me.

Mine is Ver 4.1 with Completed Save & Partially Translated by the Almighty Ramza.

Thank you very much, good sir. The files are in gibberish, so I'll unfortunately have to change my locale. But at least the link works. Your kindness and generosity are most appreciated.

Last edited:

altairlol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for the necro, but everwhere this master piece was taken down, so i could have a pm. thank you

madaoden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please re-upload Partially Translated english?
all link mega die , i can't down ..
and re upload link character mod ?
doskoinpo.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-165.html
thanks

21cibernetico

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please re-upload Partially Translated english?
all link mega die , i can't down ..
and re upload link character mod ?
doskoinpo.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-165.html
thanks
Knowing how the creator of this game gets when someone talks about translations of this game, I would say that asking for a translation patch publicly would be a really bad idea but if someone here has that MOD battle made by Doskoinpo I would be really greatful if you could point me where to get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.