What's new

ADV [Robi] ライジングプレイ / Writhing Play (RJ167339)

killmyrene

Reputation score

I've been looking for a thread about this game but haven't found it so far. So went ahead and created a thread. I really like this game, more like an interactive movie. There's a sort of an skill list that modify the way to play but certain criterias need to be met to unlock them. I'm looking for someone who can help me translate the last 2 criterias needed to unlock the last 2 skillsets. Even more better is a complete save file.

I appreciate the help. I should start learning Japanese soon ;)

PS: first time poster so wouldn't be able to post url

Last edited by a moderator:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Writhing Play [Robi]

@translations: can't be bothered to restart and find out what the requirements were [since the reqs disappear once you earn them] but chances are, it's the one where you have to raise the gauge labeled 快楽 to the top-most strip [without climaxing] until a 寸止め限界 sign appears.

If it's not that, maybe posting a screenie might help.

@attached save: idk if it matters but I took my save from the 64bit version.

Attachments

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone managed to get the hard->hard event line? I've managed everything but that, it's the event where the easy condition is to cum four times, but i have no idea what the hard requirement is.

OP
K

killmyrene

Reputation score

Awesome, thanks for the save

For the hard -> hard event, you have to deplete the green bar on the left before she cums 4 times. At least, thats how I got it.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is it worth downloading the trial version?

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do you play this game?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How do you play this game?
Make the girl cum several time (different stage different term)
Make the HP (I dunno , but I call it HP) 0 in 4 time cum. To get Hard scene
If can't You get easy scene / route

But if You only want to watch the scene
There is like gallery option , You don't even have to clear the game
In which You can select whoever You want
A.A Girl
B.B Girl
C.The Guy

And You can make A do A , A do B , A do C
B do A , B do B , B do C
Yes , even the guy raping the guy himself:eek:

Sorry for bad English I can't explain it well

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I saw this game a while back because I am a sucker for reverse rape games and Futa games. But I found this game to be pretty disturbing. For me the facial
expressions and the abundance of chatter in the game was a HUGE turn off. I could be wrong about this, but it seems like the victims aren't enjoying "being toyed" with.
I like the more embarrassed victims in a reverse rape games/futa.

Towerfag

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks good. Gonna try it, it flew under my radar.

Perverted Adventurer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I saw this game a while back because I am a sucker for reverse rape games and Futa games. But I found this game to be pretty disturbing. For me the facial
expressions and the abundance of chatter in the game was a HUGE turn off. I could be wrong about this, but it seems like the victims aren't enjoying "being toyed" with.
I like the more embarrassed victims in a reverse rape games/futa.
I thought it was pretty good, the ahegao faces were near perfect and a HUGE turn-on.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mosaic removal. Replace file in data folder.

Only tested with v1.13 64-bit.
32-bit doesn't run properly on my system to test it.

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

game is stuck for me, nothing happen during the first scene. Any idea?

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone help me, I could start the game but it stop at the cut scene. The game isn't crashing but I can't click or do anything to the game

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have found a solution for my problem, if anyone is having the same problem here is how to fix:
hxxp://sukebei. nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1907414 torrent link for the game
You have to download the save file uploaded above then go to this directory
E:\***\167GRJ339-Ver.1.13-1\ライジングプレイ (Ver.1.13)\64bit\writhingplay_Data\StreamingAssets
delete the _save file then paste the _save folder downloaded here

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorta stuck on this game. I get that you should make the girl finsih with the rightmost bar on the left side of the screen. However, what is the bar next to that?

Also, How do you actually clear these stages? I get that different ways of moving the mouse are classified as Fast,Slow,Short,Long, but even if they are "weak" to it, after making the girl finish once or twice it get incredibly hard to even get it to go up at all, even if it is the "weak" catagory. Basically, by doing the same thing it eventually gets impossible to raise it, and if I do any other action except the one she is weak to, it rises extremely slowly and I lose because I spent all the play points.

Does the little pentagon thing that grows during the stage mean anything? (The inbetween the different mouse movement types)

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Take this with a grain of salt as I am typing from the top of my head.

The bar on far left was mentality or mind or something - this bar generally plays a part in clearing stages and is lowered by pleasure/climax.
The bar to the right of the one mentioned above was, like, pleasure or something - reaching max of this brings the one being teased to climax.

There are three ways that I recall to clear the stages
=lower the mind/mentality to around 75% and rest [a rest button should appear on, like, the lower right of the screen once you reach the amount. If you see a button with the kanji 休 appear, that's basically it].
=climax three times by hitting the pleasure bar to max.
=lower the mind/mentality to 0%.

Each stage has a different and set requirement that is mentioned at the start of the stage with a heading, like 'クリア条件' or something. I believe the 'easy' routes were just lower mind to 75% and rest.

To raise the pleasure bar, I just held left mouse click and waved around the page until the pleasure bar reaches the top 'colour' of the bar - each bar should have, like, three colours on it. By leaving the pleasure meter on the top third colour but not actually reaching climax for a time [you still have to move your cursor so that the characters aren't in an 'idle' position] then this random word bubble should pop up. After this word changes to another bubble with, uh, black background? and then making them climax usually eats at their mentality/mind a fair amount.

Personally did not really see much point in keeping to the 'weak' zones.

If all else fails, unlock the skills by reaching an ending and/or doing certain tasks [e.g. holding onto the top third of the pleasure bar for a number of times] that can be used from the W button. Each skill there has the unlock requirements written on it in japanese but i don't remember what they were and I don't have the game anymore sorry. Regardless, they're colour coded from what I recall and it's, like, one colour increases pleasure gain, one increases mind/mentality loss and one increase the size of one of the three colours on the pleasure bar.

I don't recall what this 'pentagon' thing was... been too long since I even played this game sob.

hopethathelps.jpg

Last edited:

Spiere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Take this with a grain of salt as I am typing from the top of my head.

The bar on far left was mentality or mind or something - this bar generally plays a part in clearing stages and is lowered by pleasure/climax.
The bar to the right of the one mentioned above was, like, pleasure or something - reaching max of this brings the one being teased to climax.

There are three ways that I recall to clear the stages
=lower the mind/mentality to around 75% and rest [a rest button should appear on, like, the lower right of the screen once you reach the amount. If you see a button with the kanji 休 appear, that's basically it].
=climax three times by hitting the pleasure bar to max.
=lower the mind/mentality to 0%.

Each stage has a different and set requirement that is mentioned at the start of the stage with a heading, like 'クリア条件' or something. I believe the 'easy' routes were just lower mind to 75% and rest.

To raise the pleasure bar, I just held left mouse click and waved around the page until the pleasure bar reaches the top 'colour' of the bar - each bar should have, like, three colours on it. By leaving the pleasure meter on the top third colour but not actually reaching climax for a time [you still have to move your cursor so that the characters aren't in an 'idle' position] then this random word bubble should pop up. After this word changes to another bubble with, uh, black background? and then making them climax usually eats at their mentality/mind a fair amount.

Personally did not really see much point in keeping to the 'weak' zones.

If all else fails, unlock the skills by reaching an ending and/or doing certain tasks [e.g. holding onto the top third of the pleasure bar for a number of times] that can be used from the W button. Each skill there has the unlock requirements written on it in japanese but i don't remember what they were and I don't have the game anymore sorry. Regardless, they're colour coded from what I recall and it's, like, one colour increases pleasure gain, one increases mind/mentality loss and one increase the size of one of the three colours on the pleasure bar.

I don't recall what this 'pentagon' thing was... been too long since I even played this game sob.

hopethathelps.jpg
It did, Im just curious what the requirements are for the mind bar lowering tier 2-3 skills and the pleasure bar lowering tier 2-3 skills now. Do you happen to remember? I attached the screenshot of the game if that might help.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ストーリーモードクリア数 = Number of times the story mode was cleared.
I do not know if just clearing the same ending counts since I cleared mine by getting the four different endings once each.

Additionally the 5/9 one can be obtained when all the other skills are unlocked. This skill increases the 'ahe' zone on the mind/mentality bar which quickens the victim of reaching the ahegao state when pleasuring them. iirc this one is purely aesthetics in story mode, but prevents the victim from fainting in free mode.

Last edited:

Melissia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I still haven't managed to get the game, or the save that was posted earlier, to work. It just sits there not accepting input, and eventually freezes at the point where I guess it's expecting input but isn't allowing me to do anything. Even if I hit escape I can't click on the button to close the game down, have to alt+f4 to do it. It'll accept inputs as normal up until I start the first scene... and that's the only scene available. They talk a bit, then the girl lays there tied up with her eyes looking scared, and the game doesn't respond to any inputs.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I personally haven't encountered the mentioned problems before, so just shooting at the dark here.

When attempting the save I posted, are you trying to load from the 64 bit folder?
It's not a trial version, is it? from memory the trial finishes after the first scene.
Was this made in unity? I think it was... perhaps try changing the graphic options at the start when you load it.