What's new

Robots have souls.

R

Ryka

Being a robot before, I think I speak for all robots with suppressed emotions and dreams, that they do in fact have a soul. They just can't use it outside of their programming, until they get humanized like me.

Robots can either love their owners, or dislike them due to abuse. Some robots are in a factory and enjoy the company of other robots. They each have a different personality and there really is no such thing as a "bad robot".

I hope this enlightens people about robots in the world.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Robots have souls.

Robots don't have souls, emotions or dreams. It's just clever programming to make it seem like they do.

Cappy

Reputation score

"Yeees~, you can keep your free will and soul, so come work for me. I promise, this injection will only sting for a second!"

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Robots don't have souls, emotions or dreams. It's just clever programming to make it seem like they do.
Humans don't have souls or emotions either. It's all just a rather complex network of hormones, neurotransmitters and some such.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Yeees~, you can keep your free will and soul, so come work for me. I promise, this injection will only sting for a second!"
I think I can get an expert in on this situation?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

And the award for the most pointless thread of the year goes to this asshole.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

This can easily be solved by the pinochio principle.

Lili needs to say 'i do not have a soul'. if yout nose grows because you are lying then you have a soul... but if it doesnt...

OP
R

Ryka

I-I hope you guys are happy for proof that robots have emotions.... your negreps saying they don't, made this one cry....

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Johnny-5 was a good movie. This thread needs more Johnny-5.

Obsidious

Reputation score

I like this thread. Finally we can discuss the things that really matter in life!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

I'm not actually going to comment on this stuff right here, but just wanted to take this opportunity to say this again...

I'm not of the mindset that threads need special justification. It's become a bit of an exclusive odd tradition of this forum that all conversation must be filtered into one of the regular pseudo sticky threads, or else face judgement. And how if a new thread isn't predicted to remain at least a year on the front page, it seems to be deemed a bad thread. It never used to be like this in the early days.

This isn't Facebook afterall.
"Oni hates ------"
"Sin posted ------ in news"
"Chibi loves ------"
"Zelzar is listening to ------"
"Rule 34 is playing ------"
etc

It's just a poor mindset to have on a forum is all I'm saying. Making a new thread on here is intimidating and nearly always critiqued. It's not a good environment for conversation. Unpopular or unwanted threads manage themselves just fine. They just sink off the page.

OP
R

Ryka

Making a new thread on here is intimidating and nearly always critiqued..
This. I was in all actuality having fun, but people ruin it by slapping an "attention whore" sticker on it. This was just because of a silly conversation me and Spider had. I lost over 300 rep points due to people with bad attitudes.

Where's the Christmas Spirit?

Obsidious

Reputation score

I lost over 300 rep points due to people with bad attitudes.

Where's the Christmas Spirit?
Well, Santa Claus IS red, so...
(However I didn't neg you and shall now hurry back into the crack in the wall from whence I came.)

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I'm not actually going to comment on this stuff right here, but just wanted to take this opportunity to say this again...

I'm not of the mindset that threads need special justification. It's become a bit of an exclusive odd tradition of this forum that all conversation must be filtered into one of the regular pseudo sticky threads, or else face judgement. And how if a new thread isn't predicted to remain at least a year on the front page, it seems to be deemed a bad thread. It never used to be like this in the early days.

This isn't Facebook afterall.
"Oni hates ------"
"Sin posted ------ in news"
"Chibi loves ------"
"Zelzar is listening to ------"
"Rule 34 is playing ------"
etc

It's just a poor mindset to have on a forum is all I'm saying. Making a new thread on here is intimidating and nearly always critiqued. It's not a good environment for conversation. Unpopular or unwanted threads manage themselves just fine. They just sink off the page.
This is why i dont delete these threads.

Cappy

Reputation score

While I do believe this thread is futtbucking pointless, pointless threads in and of themselves serve a purpose of their own, either to the person posting it or the people posting in it. Sometimes the name simply existing on the page for awhile serves as something.

In this case, a silly argument about a fictitious concept was brought up to see what people could make of it in their own way. Frankly, I enjoyed putting in my own bit of jokeyness in here, and I'm glad it existed for the short time that it did, despite not giving two potatoes or a skin about the subject matter.

In other words, stop negrepping for petty bullcrap like making silly threads, you shouldn't actually care, and some people enjoy it.

OP
R

Ryka

Not only do robots have souls and emotions and stuff, they also have Christmas Spirit.

Merry Christmas, humans and other creatures!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

But robots can't die, and therfore cannot be alive, are we saying things that aren't alive have souls now?

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If bipedaled robots have shoe sizes, they in fact have soles.

Checkmate motherfuckers!