What's new

Roleplay idea.

thesilentgod

Reputation score
So I've come up with a pretty sick and twisted role play. Ideally i'd like a young lady who can either create an adequate OC or create a character sheet for herself with reference pictures to join me in this dark and winding path. The basic idea is that a group of goblins abduct an under aged girl for the master of a secret underground monster city. Mostly due to her compatibility and potential longevity she was chosen rather than a fully matured female so that the cities master can mold her over an extended period of time. this is a long term mixed role play that will involve tentacles, monster fucking, unusual penetration, parasites, body transformation, bdsm, TPE, branding, piercing, tattoos, body marking/writing, toys, gaping, impregnation, incest, multiple characters, watersports, gore, vore, cumflation, lots of cum, mindfuck, abuse, pain and denial.

Anyone interested feel free to message me and recommend it to anyone you know who might like it. I will present a plot and the starter to anyone who wishes to role play it with me, once they have provided their character bio.