Status
Not open for further replies.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [ROOMV] ACT 色気を喰らう IROKE [RJ208946]

Run it in a virtual box is the best idea I can come up with.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly have no clue how to use virtual box and don't think I have enough space for an OS on it.

Edit: After searching deep into google, someone suggested making it fullscreen and it actually worked!

Last edited:

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this is out on English side, but the demo is still the same with the random AI....

Kuripurin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played the full game.
You do have H attack that will refill your special bar but for getting "H" attack by enemy, they have to be the one grabbing you.

I literally just keep walking into them repeatly.
Most of the time I will be the one grabbing them instead of they grab me.
When that happen, I just throw them away then walk at them again until it work.

I enjoyed the animation and the sound effect of it.
The fighting part? not so much.

ivight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played the full game.
You do have H attack that will refill your special bar but for getting "H" attack by enemy, they have to be the one grabbing you.

I literally just keep walking into them repeatly.
Most of the time I will be the one grabbing them instead of they grab me.
When that happen, I just throw them away then walk at them again until it work.

I enjoyed the animation and the sound effect of it.
The fighting part? not so much.
would you mind uploading it?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

would you mind uploading it?
It has drm, so unless he kind of cracks the DRM code, we won't be playing it

OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
to anyone how has the full game is the one from the English shop different than the one on the jp shop?

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I feel that I should note something about certain DRM locked games... The DRM isn't all that great on some. It creates a "hidden" storage wherein the actual game is contained upon logging in, and those contents can be copied to another location and set to a non-hidden attribute natively. It's not a real protection, just a facade that protects it against those who don't look deep enough. I know one or two games I had that had the DRM lock on it were both able to be exported to desktop and altered minimally to allow me access to them, without needing to sign in every bloody time. Sadly, I don't have a copy of this game that I'd be able to mess around with, so I can't offer any knowledge of how its DRM works.

If the developers want real protection, they shouldn't look to anything provided by DLSite, in my personal opinion.

P.S. For those unaware of what I'm talking about, in Windows go to "Folder Options", "View" Tab, look for "Hidden files and folders", and then tick "Show hidden files, folders, or drives." If you're not aware of how to find "Folder Options", just try going to "Control Panel" and typing in "Folder Options" or "Show Hidden" and it should pop right up. You might notice a difference in the folder containing your game, once you log-in to the DRM.

(In windows 7 you can go into "Appearance & Personalization" to find it if you're in category view, any other view from Control Panel should natively have it listed~)

Last edited:
OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I feel that I should note something about certain DRM locked games... The DRM isn't all that great on some. It creates a "hidden" storage wherein the actual game is contained upon logging in, and those contents can be copied to another location and set to a non-hidden attribute natively. It's not a real protection, just a facade that protects it against those who don't look deep enough. I know one or two games I had that had the DRM lock on it were both able to be exported to desktop and altered minimally to allow me access to them, without needing to sign in every bloody time. Sadly, I don't have a copy of this game that I'd be able to mess around with, so I can't offer any knowledge of how its DRM works.

If the developers want real protection, they shouldn't look to anything provided by DLSite, in my personal opinion.

P.S. For those unaware of what I'm talking about, in Windows go to "Folder Options", "View" Tab, look for "Hidden files and folders", and then tick "Show hidden files, folders, or drives." If you're not aware of how to find "Folder Options", just try going to "Control Panel" and typing in "Folder Options" or "Show Hidden" and it should pop right up. You might notice a difference in the folder containing your game, once you log-in to the DRM.

(In windows 7 you can go into "Appearance & Personalization" to find it if you're in category view, any other view from Control Panel should natively have it listed~)
none of that answers my question ^^;;

CDom

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
none of that answers my question ^^;;
I wasn't answering your question, nor was it intended to answer it... I was commenting in regards to everyone else's commentary on the products protection... :confused: This may inadvertently answer it, but I've no guarantee on that.

OP
Mr. Bigshot

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I wasn't answering your question, nor was it intended to answer it... I was commenting in regards to everyone else's commentary on the products protection... :confused: This may inadvertently answer it, but I've no guarantee on that.
but kiko already told people it was lock a long time ago XD

the question I posted was the most recent one since then. so that why it was extra confusing ^^;;

ntsa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just in case anyone wants to spend money on this, his stuff are 50% off till 15th Feb, it also has drm.

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I bought this game, sadly I missed in any significant sales. I like it enough. I can confirm that there are no new files created, at least at the local folder, when you run the game. It might be doing something really dumb and simple in the registry, I wouldn't know where to look. If anyone is willing to try and find something, I'm willing to help.

Besides that, I come here with a question to those who have played the game. In the screenshots there is a blue-haired girl in a blue outfit with a crescent moon shaped hair adornment. I don't have this girl in my game, not as a playable character nor an enemy. I tried beating the "story" mode with all three girls with no continues used to see if that'd "unlock" her, but no dice. Anyone knows what's up with her?

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I bought this game, sadly I missed in any significant sales. I like it enough. I can confirm that there are no new files created, at least at the local folder, when you run the game. It might be doing something really dumb and simple in the registry, I wouldn't know where to look. If anyone is willing to try and find something, I'm willing to help.

Besides that, I come here with a question to those who have played the game. In the screenshots there is a blue-haired girl in a blue outfit with a crescent moon shaped hair adornment. I don't have this girl in my game, not as a playable character nor an enemy. I tried beating the "story" mode with all three girls with no continues used to see if that'd "unlock" her, but no dice. Anyone knows what's up with her?
Can you upload the file for me to try it out? I consider myself pretty tech literate and if dlsite is DRM is as easy as some say then I'd like to give it a try.

Also you could check resource monitor. Open it up before running the game and go to the disk tab. Sort it by read and expanding the file column. If the game is copied to a hidden directory then you will see it show up there at the top of the list when it's launched.

theunknownthird

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you upload the file for me to try it out? I consider myself pretty tech literate and if dlsite is DRM is as easy as some say then I'd like to give it a try.

Also you could check resource monitor. Open it up before running the game and go to the disk tab. Sort it by read and expanding the file column. If the game is copied to a hidden directory then you will see it show up there at the top of the list when it's launched.
I will send you a PM so we don't deviate this thread.

vitto_rio

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to unlock the girl with hat ? Or is she only available in the updated version ?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Anyone knows how to unlock the girl with hat ? Or is she only available in the updated version ?
I own the game, and I don't see her being selectable either.
On the english page, it still just says 3 playable characters, so maybe the update just hasn't come westward yet.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
The color palette of this game burns my eyes. I don't remember it being so bright

Status
Not open for further replies.