Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女たち~ ランドセルver

Game Version:

TL: 100% - Completely translated

For the patch, you need to have your own copy of the original
ランドセルver !!!

Known Bug:

Old savegames might show already translated lines in japanese (the save contains it!)

How to use the patch:

1. Extract the patch rar and place the xdelta patch next to the game's exe
2. Execute the batch file > xdelta3 will generate a new exe file
3. Play the game using the new exe file (japanese enviroment needed / locale emulator)

To make sure patching will work, your game's exe MUST have the correct MD5 or SHA-256!

MD5: ADF878FB5B3C530341B1904488595E32
SHA-256: 5107C61815C73196C32D57E4384C56067D2DBB539BA111F9EC49A0E1BE3C73C3

By all means, i'm just someone who makes fan-translations,
it might not be a real 1:1 - but it should be close and easy to understand.
As i'm a single person, typofix updates might take time - but they will eventually come ^_^

The translation may contain grammar and / or spelling errors.

Latest patch available here: Mod edit: Dead link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Perhaps off-the-wall question, mainly for my own curiosity.. do you know why DLSite doesn't sell that version? Does having a schoolbag violate some kind of law or DLSite rule?

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i used your translation and followed yout steps but i don't get a new exe file after i use the batch the exe file is deleted and i have only the xdelta file

Kyle8910

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I had the same issue, but realized I had the wrong version of the game. The version translated is the "complete" version that I can't seem to find anywhere. I found a thread showing where I could buy the right version, but that site did not show it was the right version.

From what I can tell, the 1.1.1 version is not the right one. Nor would any of them without "ランドセル" in the name.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I had the same issue, but realized I had the wrong version of the game. The version translated is the "complete" version that I can't seem to find anywhere. I found a thread showing where I could buy the right version, but that site did not show it was the right version.

From what I can tell, the 1.1.1 version is not the right one. Nor would any of them without "ランドセル" in the name.
So this doesn't work at all with the dlsite version?
Right, so the translation is for the Complete or "backpack" version, which DLSite doesn't sell. The original post has a link that goes to the game's site. The three banners under the 1600 JPY price go to storefronts that sell this version. The banners under the 1500 JPY price (of which DLSite is included) go to storefronts that sell the -other- version.

elevown

Reputation score
Did the patch already get pulled? the patch link doesn't seem to work.

akaliryze

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
doesnt work dude also my exe deleted.... you need use this patch after share game with we i think. (i mean pls share already patched game)

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This patch is for a specific version of the game you cant buy on dlsite.
So if you happen to have actually bought the dlsite version and are trying to use the patch on it... well ur out of luck.
Unless you buy the game again.

On that note , there is another TL thread for this same game by this same translator that should probably be deleted.( even if its closed)
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj187587-rorikon-no-no-toecchishimakuru-tachi.13162/

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
so where do you get the version that can use the TL?
First link in the first post in the thread. There are three links from that to storefronts that offer the "with backpack" version (that this patch works with) and three links to storefronts to the "without backpack" version (that doesn't work with the patch). Also links to physically buy a disc with the backpack version on there.

terylogin11

Reputation score
doesnt work dude also my exe deleted.... you need use this patch after share game with we i think. (i mean pls share already patched game)
The reason why the author does not just post the patched game is because of copyright reasons. It would be piracy for anyone to just give you the game without you buying it.

On another note, I really hope that the one who posted the translation isnt the developer, because it would be pretty sad and would look bad on him if the author wants us to buy the game again.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The reason why the author does not just post the patched game is because of copyright reasons. It would be piracy for anyone to just give you the game without you buying it.

On another note, I really hope that the one who posted the translation isnt the developer, because it would be pretty sad and would look bad on him if the author wants us to buy the game again.
Hoshi isn't the dev.

Seriously, ya'll are silly. Yes, you have to buy the game. No, noone is going to provide the game ESPECIALLY given that it's LOLI.
Stop asking for links, it's not going to happen.

Kynshin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It is still a lame move to force people to rebuy the game if they already own the dlsite version.
Since those people already supported the dev.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It is still a lame move to force people to rebuy the game if they already own the dlsite version.
Since those people already supported the dev.
Yes but it's not Hoshi's fault (presumably). A lot of TL simply don't work on other versions. The addition/changing of content causes errors and I imagine it's a PiTA to attempt to redo your whole translation for a different version.

I don't really understand why some people get so upset with translators here, these people are usually doing this work for free, or for tips, and it's a lot of work. Sometimes I feel like there's a sense of entitlement to people when these things get posted.

If you want the DLsite version translated your best bet would be to talk to Hoshi (Assuming he allows it) and see what it would take to rework the translation for the DLsite version.

Instead people are assuming he's the dev and trying to get more money, which is kind of ridiculous IMHO.

OP
Deleted member 406005

Deleted member 406005

Reputation score
One thing is, the ランドセルver has the latest edits inside and it took days just to move the translation to the new files.

If anyone doesn't like randoseru, i can create a patch converting the randoseru version to the normal.

The other, i can't check who buyed the game. BUT, there was quite a fuss about pirating what i'm absolutly NOT fond of.

Just to make you guy's think, it took days just to edit all graphics. Of course i can't work on it 24/7 and i have my rl in between.
(I even replaced the cross-section animation...)

The game has around 10.000 to 14.000 lines. It took a couple of weeks to translate, bugfix, create workarounds to make
the text fit and not to break the game. Well... I broke the game a few times and had to find the reason to fix it.

Even just right now, i'm creating typofixes... Two freaking days lost in thousands of text lines, my head spins...

I found a few bugs that's even inside the original game and fixed them as well (wrong names and breaking the action for sub-heroine 2).

I had several other projects running in between that had higher priority, thus, this game had to wait and it took months to complete it.

It's up to you guys to buy the game or not, if you want the translation or not. I'm merely offering the TL for free, i take not a single buck
for it and yet you guys can only complain about this and that. I could set up patreon, but i don't.

I'm absolutly sad that armadillo has still no new game, but if you honor my work the same as theirs to create the game in the first place...

I would be more than happy if my work leads to the goal having more of such RARE gems!!!

Last words to it, if you want to complain that you have to buy a game or even to buy it again because it's a different version you don't own,
ASK YOURSELF IF YOU WANT TO USE THE TRANSLATION OR NOT... And stop being greedy!!! I'm not forcing anyone!!!

Still complaining? Start your own translation work, let's see how you will feel about it then...

elevown

Reputation score
^Hey Hoshi - can you help confirm what page to buy it on- from getchu- they seem to best and easiest option- they have english support and you can buy points to get games with- but when I follow the link that seems like the right one, it makes no mention of the ランドセル ver there. i.e - this is the link under what seems to be the right one- but on that page its title is
ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女たち~ .. So no idea if that is it.. it doesn't say ランドセルver

Status
Not open for further replies.