What's new

RPG [スタジオあるまじろ] ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女た (RJ187587)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女

Hmm, okay, now I get it. The one I had was 1.0.0 of the standard edition, and 1.1.1 (the updated version of that) supposedly gives you the 2 bad ends for the sub-heroines (11&12).
Anyhow, guess there is a lot more to the randoselu version than just the schoolbag. Thanks for the info.
You are welcome and something nobody is aware is about the versions
1.02 - First update after release 03/11/16 (dlsite got released this date but doesnt have the update) this added some content availbale from randoselu version some events and 2 bad ends for the other 2 girls.
1.11 - Second update and last to date for dmm and dlsite (11/11/16) it added more content and balanced the gameplay a lot it added 2 bad end more for the other 2 girls.

The third update they did to the game was for the randoselu version only and added more content due to being exclusive to those 2 sites they released a CD version of the game that have both versions with the latest update

AxelTheCrimson

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女&#12

How do i tell if i got the randoselu or if there is a torrent for it? i got the one on nyaa but i am not sure what version that is.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do i tell if i got the randoselu or if there is a torrent for it? i got the one on nyaa but i am not sure what version that is.
Only one floating around -including the one you got from nyaa- is 1.0.0, non-randoselu. Sad, but true.

Tabris666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only one floating around -including the one you got from nyaa- is 1.0.0, non-randoselu. Sad, but true.
Is really sad the only version available are dmm and dlsite both 1.0

XaaaCi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Once we miss ending 6 we cant replay it?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PM me if you want a partial for this game.

Margaux Mandrou

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
Thank you !

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires: Description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.