What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

dinaida

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

Need help.
Playing for the demon(another mode) in the last battle with the king loses generating TRUE END. Are there other versions of the story is complete? Kill king and win mby?
Thanks

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have this mission in teretto magic school to a slime cave, but the door on the last level is closed, have killed all the smiles there and used all the crystals, so at a loss about what to do? Guide mentions killing 3 smiles, no pink slimes, imagine after the door. Any help?

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*loads up save and goes there*

Okay... Did you check the notice on the wall as you enter the cave? That mentions something about the Pink Slimes.
Aside from that, I can only offer a little help, but check the attachment for what it SHOULD look like at the bottom.

If this doesn't help, upload your save and I'll take a closer look for any triggers you've missed.

Attachments

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the information, although I can't see any of those, wondering if my game is corrupted somehow or there is anything that needs to be done to trigger their spawn?

Thank you though !

Edit: I'll try to explore and talk with npc's to see if i missed something, if i just cant find anything ill upload a save file, dont want to burden you when i might be able to fix it first

Edit2: found it, missed a white tent on the bottom left of the town.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, cool. Glad to help even though you fixed it yourself :)

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question, what is the quest in the horny demon house? I talked with one downstairs, then talked with the leader, but unsure whats next

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Question, what is the quest in the horny demon house? I talked with one downstairs, then talked with the leader, but unsure whats next
Going from memory here so some things may be wrong.

Head to the east map. There (or the one south of that one, can't remember anymore) should be a pond somewhere in the southeast part. A succubus will get attacked by some bandits(?) there, win the fight to progress.

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you have to equip a certain pendant you get early in the game, then talk to the npcs in the house.

narub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Going from memory here so some things may be wrong.

Head to the east map. There (or the one south of that one, can't remember anymore) should be a pond somewhere in the southeast part. A succubus will get attacked by some bandits(?) there, win the fight to progress.
Worked, awesome thanks!

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I defeated tentacle monster (1st quest) then talked to the king and barman in a pub but he still has a mark on his head. What's wrong?

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

People might be able to help if we know what the problem was. A little bit of history and explanation goes a long way. As it's not a picture, we can't accurately diagnose it without knowing anything.

Last edited:

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People might be able to help if we know what the problem was. A little bit of history and explanation goes a long way. As it's not a picture, we can't accurately diagnose it without knowing anything.
After tentacle moster quest (1st quest in main story I guess) after a scene with black crystal I reported it to the king, then had a cutscene.

And here we are in point where I'm stucked.
screenshot.sh/oB6tUYhUwiCY5

Even if I talk to barman the mark on his head doesnt disappear and the quest desciption doesnt change.

I uploaded a save file in my last post.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bump

Sorry for spam but this thread is already on 5th page and I want anyone who can help to see this.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm... Been a while since I played this. Yeah, the ! on his head doesn't go away for some reason. That's kind of confusing.
Do you have the Pure White Pendant yet? You can actually miss getting that.
There's a few things you could do that aren't vital to the story. You could go and talk to the skill trainers in the building next to the spell shop or introduce yourself to the Brothel Madam or even get Konoha raped if you were of such a mind.

But the first thing I do after getting past the prologue quest and talking to the barman is leave town. There should be a carriage there and he wants Konoha to protect it until it gets to the Port Town (Hold Shift for this quest helps) and deal with any bandits that come along.

Seriously, half the fun of games like this is bumbling your way around and feeling good about yourself when you know you've tried/done everything and still find other things to do.

I don't mind helping, but it really sounds like you didn't even try to leave town.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... Been a while since I played this. Yeah, the ! on his head doesn't go away for some reason. That's kind of confusing.
Do you have the Pure White Pendant yet? You can actually miss getting that.
There's a few things you could do that aren't vital to the story. You could go and talk to the skill trainers in the building next to the spell shop or introduce yourself to the Brothel Madam or even get Konoha raped if you were of such a mind.

But the first thing I do after getting past the prologue quest and talking to the barman is leave town. There should be a carriage there and he wants Konoha to protect it until it gets to the Port Town (Hold Shift for this quest helps) and deal with any bandits that come along.

Seriously, half the fun of games like this is bumbling your way around and feeling good about yourself when you know you've tried/done everything and still find other things to do.

I don't mind helping, but it really sounds like you didn't even try to leave town.
The save I posted is a "raw save", I tried to do some side quests (transport to a port city, bandits) The carriage is a qest from a girl sitting on the lest of barman.
I think I tried to talk to everyone in a town, that's why im asking what can I do more.

btw. there's nothing extra to do in a walkthtough, I just have to talk with a barman and go to port town (nothing to do here since it's bugged).

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, I have something for you.
It's not obvious and involves wandering since the info trigger is bugged.
Your next destination is Klatt. Go south from Port Town and pass the first location switch marker and use the second one, it should be pointing left and be off to the side of Rachel's Tower.
Get through the forest and a little further, you'll find Klatt. The pointers and triggers from that point (IIRC) work properly.

Something else you might want to do is activate the teleport markers. The first one is right beside the Church where you start. That one should have a twinkle on it. It's also free EXP.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I have something for you.
It's not obvious and involves wandering since the info trigger is bugged.
Your next destination is Klatt. Go south from Port Town and pass the first location switch marker and use the second one, it should be pointing left and be off to the side of Rachel's Tower.
Get through the forest and a little further, you'll find Klatt. The pointers and triggers from that point (IIRC) work properly.

Something else you might want to do is activate the teleport markers. The first one is right beside the Church where you start. That one should have a twinkle on it. It's also free EXP.
I was sure that port town was my next location.
I did what you said and it worked, also the barman lost his mark after it.
I love you bro, thanks.

btw. the game world is pretty big, is there a easier way to find out locations? I need to head to a mine but I've no idea where it is.

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NP, glad I could help.

As for finding locations... No, not really. You need to find them first, unfortunately. There's only two mines I can think of right now. One is pretty far to the east of Klatt (this is why I was suggesting you activate the teleport markers) and another north-northwest from the Capital City. Though the latter is often translated as "Cave of the Sea God" or some such.

* about the teleporters: You need a Magic Map item to make them work. This is found in Konoha's room (sorry, didn't poke through your items when helping you earlier). Click them with the Map in your things and you can fast travel straight to them from the map.

As I said... Wander. If you're not supposed to be where you are, go elsewhere. Or... Go everywhere.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NP, glad I could help.

As for finding locations... No, not really. You need to find them first, unfortunately. There's only two mines I can think of right now. One is pretty far to the east of Klatt (this is why I was suggesting you activate the teleport markers) and another north-northwest from the Capital City. Though the latter is often translated as "Cave of the Sea God" or some such.

* about the teleporters: You need a Magic Map item to make them work. This is found in Konoha's room (sorry, didn't poke through your items when helping you earlier). Click them with the Map in your things and you can fast travel straight to them from the map.

As I said... Wander. If you're not supposed to be where you are, go elsewhere. Or... Go everywhere.
surprisingly I found it kinda easy to find locations

Now I'm stuck at the desert quest, I need buggy to get through it, talked to turban man.
There I get a side quest probably to get buggy but I have no idea what to do, there's a girl in a port town (pub) with a mark but I get another side quest.