What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

What's the current version? I'm pretty certain my version is quite outdated :/

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ Nytemare
The latest version is 4.11.

@ bob95
The buggy side quest is tricky. You need parts for it. That's what the guy in the Turban is telling you. Unfortunately, I don't have a recent enough save of my own to help you with this one. I think you can get one of the parts in Port Town's Black Market (behind where the guy is blocking the way) but that involves a side quest all its own... I think there is another way of doing that, though.
Tell you what. You can wait for me to catch up with you or post your save. Either way, I'll be able to offer some better assistance.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ Nytemare
The latest version is 4.11.

@ bob95
The buggy side quest is tricky. You need parts for it. That's what the guy in the Turban is telling you. Unfortunately, I don't have a recent enough save of my own to help you with this one. I think you can get one of the parts in Port Town's Black Market (behind where the guy is blocking the way) but that involves a side quest all its own... I think there is another way of doing that, though.
Tell you what. You can wait for me to catch up with you or post your save. Either way, I'll be able to offer some better assistance.
Here's my recent save.
Is there any magic worth learning/using?

Attachments

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

....woah yeah I'm really far behind, this guy really loves updates
I found out how to do a buggy qest:
Talk to a girl in a bar (her name is Ilya?), she wants a fish that we can get in a sea close to town. Then we can buy parts for buggy and talk to turban man. Done.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh cool, nice one.
Close. Her name comes out as Iria.
As for worthwhile magic... Yeah, the LV2 spells will do you for a good while.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh cool, nice one.
Close. Her name comes out as Iria.
イリア is how you spell Ilya with Katakana. Japanese spell words phonetically, like the Finnish do, unlike English and most other languages which have defective orthography.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

By phonetics, it's still Iria.

イ リ ア
I ri a

See?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

By phonetics, it's still Iria.

イ リ ア
I ri a

See?
But how you pronounce a name (phonetics) is not always how the name will be written.

And Katakana name is always supposed to be non-JP ones, so when it's written that way, it's probably better to take non-JP version when translating it.

It's actually used fairly often in novels to denote when someone is pronouncing the term just slightly 'off' by using katakana in place of hiragana or vice versa.
(for example, the isekai novels usually have the residents pronounce MC's name in katakana, which later on prompt his surprise when someone pronounce it in hiragana/kanji properly)

Case in point:

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After main story I'm doing side quests now, anyone know how to get to White Fortress? I tried to find it but I guess I'm too dumb for it.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The point I was making was this:
Crispin said:
Japanese spell words phonetically
I was stating that his logic is a bit flawed, that's all.
To nip this in the bud, I'll just say this: You say it your way, and I'll say it mine. Whoever's right or wrong doesn't matter a fiddler's fig in this case.

Sorry bob, I can't remember White Fortress.

bob95

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The point I was making was this:I was stating that his logic is a bit flawed, that's all.
To nip this in the bud, I'll just say this: You say it your way, and I'll say it mine. Whoever's right or wrong doesn't matter a fiddler's fig in this case.

Sorry bob, I can't remember White Fortress.
I tried to get to the fortress waiting 10 days after taking debt but in the end I'm just keep getting game over, anyone know how to get there in a safe way?

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The point I was making was this:I was stating that his logic is a bit flawed, that's all.
... you do realize Japanese doesn't have a dedicated L, right? They use the ra ri ru re ro kana for la li lu le lo as well, and most Japanese people tend to have difficulty pronouncing the letter. It's still pronounced phonetically. Apart from fu and wo, their graphemes are all phonemes.

And yes, as lazycat noted, if the name or word is spelled with katakana instead of hiragana that makes all the difference in the world.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a loli game, so i have no idea where to get these now that nyaa is boned. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a loli game, so i have no idea where to get these now that nyaa is boned. Can someone point me in the right direction?
You better read more posts in the forum... there is a new Nyaa.

Enjoy

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since you came for more because you enjoyed it, you can get it .

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Is there a recent partial translation or do older ones still work?

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone knows if this game will get more updates in the future?
I did notice this has been silent on updates for about 1 year now.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone knows if this game will get more updates in the future?
I did notice this has been silent on updates for about 1 year now.
3 years old game and it's already been updated af. The author (or group) is/are working on two games atm as well, so I wouldn't be expecting anything further for this one.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@ kyodash

As I remember you can:
1: Walk around and talk to everyone, upgrade equipment and the like
2: Join the Magic School if you want, learn new spells and get a new outfit (it's pretty cute)
3: Leave town and head south to find a shack next to a boat.
3a: Head back to town and head around to the small area at the west end of town and look for a tent with a !
3b: He'll mention a problem of sorts, so head to the magic school and look for a quest pointer
3c: She'll send you off to find some mushrooms in a cave near town
3d: Head back to town with the mushrooms and talk to the lady that sent you there
3e: She'll give you an item so take it to the old man with the problem
3f: After a scene, you can now board the boat and head off elsewhere

* A quest enemy is also hiding in this cave.

@ fushan
IIRC, the teleport is at the top of Rachel Tower. Unless it got moved with the latest release (unlikely) it'll still be there.
where is this shack you speak of? i went south but couldnt fine a shack with a boat next to it

also is there a translation?