What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [BLACK PANDA] ロリクエ2~純白~ (RJ119910)

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ロリクエ2~純白~

There isn't a full, but there is a partial the works somewhat.

Also, try talking to EVERYONE in Teretto town (the town with the magic school) more than once.

And this is what you're looking for. Just follow the brown trail leading southwest (not directly south) from the town and you can't miss it.

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There isn't a full, but there is a partial the works somewhat.

Also, try talking to EVERYONE in Teretto town (the town with the magic school) more than once.

And this is what you're looking for. Just follow the brown trail leading southwest (not directly south) from the town and you can't miss it.
ah ok ty question i put the translation on the game just a bit ago and i looked at my quests tab and i saw i get skills do i need to go back to mission holder for them or do i get the automatically? if i get them automatically there not showing up in my skills/magic tab thing and one more thing how do i join the magic school? sorry for all the questions

Last edited:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The skills quests require you to go back to the quest giver to get your reward.
As for joining the magic school, I can't rightly remember. The options for the front desk clerk may or may not be translated but one of them asks for a ludicrous sum of money (for that point in the game) but you do get access to some more powerful spells and decent armour.
I think after you pay the money, you have to go all the way to the top floor and speak with the Head Teacher (or whatever his/her name actually is). You should get a room you can use for as long as you want.
The spells you can learn there need a vast sum of Magic Points but they are worth it... For the most part.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It has a partial with a few lines translated, but nobody's tried a full translation.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hopefully there would be some1 would do a full translation for this , in a really really far future ...

B

bugmenot111

Someone got the password for yugis (or whoever made the new one?) partial for ver 411? I seem to be too stupid this new forum layout and search.

Last edited by a moderator:

WaffleCakeThing

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone can link for ver. 4.12 ?

3phra1m

Reputation score
How do you start another mode. I know it has something to do with the final boss but can't seem to trigger it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op not up to standard requires everything. PM an updated OP to myself, Darkfire or Jesus or when you have updated the OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread reopened and moved back.

Noerru

Reputation score
I just discovered this game and going through 35+ worth of pages for my specific problem is hard. I just had one question or request:

Can someone help me on this report thing on Magic School? I did "read" all of the books on the 1F, but they're all in Japanese.

Attachments

JamminguWayy

Reputation score
Question, I think I glitched out on the love letter quest cuz there's no boat or options to go to any pirate island in any of the town's I've been to (And I've been to all of them), and I can't advance in the ocean shrine cuz there's a locked door with a three digit password that I can't solve. Can anyone help?

Raka

Reputation score
Found the guide for this game, just thought i gonna share with everyone (Ver. 4.07)

JamminguWayy

Reputation score
Hello there. Here is Google and my translation for v.4.11
translation v.1.11
I get an error, saying its missing some sort of title in the graphics, after applying this patch.

JustPassenger

Reputation score
Screenshot_2022-08-04-00-40-09-127_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
hello i want to help,someone got same issue like me? i open the box and it's empty. yep i didn't receive Any loot yet since i confused

inconexus

Reputation score
Hi!!!
Somehow having trouble with the main quest....
Just defeated Trascendental Baron at the Dark Castle and collected the black Key... moved to Racheli Tower but the king is not there.... (though it should according to this web.. )
It looks like i somehow skipped a game trigger to continue with the Quest....
Could it be skipping combat with the "one who controls darkness" just before confronting Baron?????
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks!!!

UncleShrimp

Reputation score
Hi!!!
Somehow having trouble with the main quest....
Just defeated Trascendental Baron at the Dark Castle and collected the black Key... moved to Racheli Tower but the king is not there.... (though it should according to this web.. )
It looks like i somehow skipped a game trigger to continue with the Quest....
Could it be skipping combat with the "one who controls darkness" just before confronting Baron?????
Any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks!!!
I also got the same problem too!!