What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [coolsister] Curse Errant (RJ246792)

Derpherp

Reputation score
Quick translation:

The main additional elements are

・ Recollection Room II is added to Recollection Room
・ A new event scene is added to Reminiscence Room II * 1
・ The CG of the difference is added to Reminiscence Room II ※ 2
・ Fixed mistakes in existing CG (shower with Lana, Goblin event)

※ 1
Battle H also exists, but Giselle's status and equipment are not reflected during the event

※ 2
As for the bonus difference, we choose the one that can be realized from the request.
Some are slightly adjusted for differences, but there is almost no difference

※ There is no condition necessary to see 1 scene
※ 2 scenes need to release the corresponding scene

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have Questuon about one of CG Howto unlock milking with milking machine CG?

Zyzzyva

Reputation score
What are the endings here?

So far the happy endings I know of are
1) Boyfriend (Heizu) ending
2) Lana ending

The bad endings are
1) Slaver1 ending
2) Goblin ending
3) Slaver2 ending

There are other bad ends when you get defeated by monsters, but those aren't particularly interesting

Ritterkreuz

Reputation score
Is there a NG+ for this game? I got the bad ending and the normal ending and it just kicked me to the main title. Doesn't seem like anything is carried over when I chose new game.

Banshee96

Reputation score
Is there a NG+ for this game? I got the bad ending and the normal ending and it just kicked me to the main title. Doesn't seem like anything is carried over when I chose new game.
You select the NG+ from the Memories room, one of the bottom right things.

Kai-Long3083

Reputation score
Question: How do I trigger the hotal event with the Boy?
I been able to trigger his H-events in the desert, but I can't get the H-events at the hotels with him trigger?

joses243

Reputation score
anyone know how to get old ink? i can't find the shadow of goblin
I know your question is 2 years old, but I'll answer it anyways since the game just got an official TL and others might be struggling with this....I know I was. This one is very easy to miss. During the eliminate goblins quest you need to choose to fight the goblins, then wait at least a turn before you kill the book. The book will summon the shadow goblins to the fight. Then you need to wait until they grab you, break all your clothes, and cum on you during the fight. After this it will put you outside of the cave and there will be an event to take a bath in the river. Start this event and you will get into another fight with a thief. Win this 2nd fight and you get a thief's relic which you need to trade to Cabra in the dragonbone capital slums for the ink. (lose 2nd fight and theres another h scene).

Question: How do I trigger the hotal event with the Boy?
I been able to trigger his H-events in the desert, but I can't get the H-events at the hotels with him trigger?
I believe these are a one-time events that only occur if you have enough lewdness the first time you visit the other cities. If you go to game settings there is an option to "Display Sub-State". Turn this on and it will give you the lewdness value on the main menu. No idea why this option is off by default. You will need to raise lewdness before you leave the starting city.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
All I can say is stay away from the Steam version,
oh man, it's buggy. I've reported so many to the DC and in the end they just say we're sorry, I can't fix it.
Thanks to Steam money back.
So stay away from them because they can't make it playable. Certain paths are broken