What's new

RPG [RPG Maker] [はなたか] NTRPG2 従順なフィリア 男達の性欲処理に逆らうことは許されない (RJ136304)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

this game comeing out soon

i'm gonna watch this game
it's looking great
but i don't understand how to get h-scene in demo :l

edit: ok i get it now but demo this game have one h-scene only

Last edited by a moderator:

longcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: NTRPG2

yeah the demo ends after the first H scene, I like that the author kept the week and time mechanic with more animations for the sprites. Loved the fist one and this one is only about a month away, can't wait.

bobman02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Never mind just triggered it

Last edited:

longcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its got to be the one inside the waterfall since I haven't figured out how to get inside it yet.

I bought the one in the shop and have the red, green, and purple orbs placed already.
yup, find the guy peeping on Philia at the waterfall when she's taking a bath, make him fall and the you can access the path behind the waterfall

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not directly related to this game but does anyone know where to find sex sprites like his?
They are of top quality and would be nice to find some sprites to make games for myself.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope this one is better than the last one, the last one your character couldn't effect anything. You could catch her doing her thing but in the end you were helpless, like a peeping tom. Even the ending was just the main character falling asleep and dreaming of them getting married. So I hope your actions can have some effect in this one and you're not just a peeping tom.

OP
P

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I hope this one is better than the last one, the last one your character couldn't effect anything. You could catch her doing her thing but in the end you were helpless, like a peeping tom. Even the ending was just the main character falling asleep and dreaming of them getting married. So I hope your actions can have some effect in this one and you're not just a peeping tom.
i don't understand what is peeping tom??

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its called NTR. If that's what you want, then don't play an NTR game.

Actually, scratch that, there are NTR stories where the guy does try to do something, but that only ends up hurting him worse when she NTRs him to the face.

uglymonkey11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

^ See that's my point! If there was a path to reclaim her and several paths where she ends up with other guys, or you get her back and then she goes behind your back with out you knowing, then it would feel more like a game you had some effect on. Otherwise its like watching a movie and nothing you do matters. What I'm saying is that it would be nice if gameplay had an effect on the game in this one.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like better NTR when the MC is unaware of what's going on, but well. Was the first one good? Any link to the thread of that one?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its called NTR. If that's what you want, then don't play an NTR game.

Actually, scratch that, there are NTR stories where the guy does try to do something, but that only ends up hurting him worse when she NTRs him to the face.
Well the problem he talks about is that you as main character does nothing but walk around and watch them have sex. Normally in NTR games you get to choose different paths and eventually leads to your characters downfall or some "happy ending".

Avaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like the size of game much bigger than the first game :eek:

Last edited:

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well the problem he talks about is that you as main character does nothing but walk around and watch them have sex. Normally in NTR games you get to choose different paths and eventually leads to your characters downfall or some "happy ending".
Not really, few NTR games (all visual novels) gives you the chance to get a "happy ending" but this ending constitutes like 5% of the entire game. Also, why would you want her back?

Some visual novels lets you completely avoid the NTR route but these games have other fetishes besides NTR; after all, why play an NTR game when you are just gonna avoid the NTR? Point is, in an NTR story, the guy that you are suppose to identify with HAS to lose; if he doesn't lost, it's no longer NTR.

Most NTR stories DOES have the guy going around watching her cheat on him while he suffers in anguish and doesn't really do anything. Some have him completely in the dark until the very end. A few have him try to win her back but gets screwed over by her. Very very few have him actually "win" her back.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyways, I can't find the last orb. I got the one in the shop and the one in the waterfall, and the one where she falls down the well?; the one I can't find is the 2nd one from the right (referring the pedestals in the gravestone). I also have 7 of the 8 evet torches lit up.

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyways, I can't find the last orb. I got the one in the shop and the one in the waterfall, and the one where she falls down the well?; the one I can't find is the 2nd one from the right (referring the pedestals in the gravestone). I also have 7 of the 8 evet torches lit up.
Chop down the trees in the woods.

One thing I miss is the 3rd star from the girl. You get first star when visiting her in the town elders house in the morning. You get second star when you visit her in the pub in the evening. But how to get 3rd and event?

Pimpim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not really, few NTR games (all visual novels) gives you the chance to get a "happy ending" but this ending constitutes like 5% of the entire game. Also, why would you want her back?

Some visual novels lets you completely avoid the NTR route but these games have other fetishes besides NTR; after all, why play an NTR game when you are just gonna avoid the NTR? Point is, in an NTR story, the guy that you are suppose to identify with HAS to lose; if he doesn't lost, it's no longer NTR.

Most NTR stories DOES have the guy going around watching her cheat on him while he suffers in anguish and doesn't really do anything. Some have him completely in the dark until the very end. A few have him try to win her back but gets screwed over by her. Very very few have him actually "win" her back.
You are still missing the point. It is not about winning her back. It is about having options and things to do.
Like the Ntr Survive series you had lots of gameplay and things to do.
Same goes for that Solid Stone Ntr game or whatever it was called. That game had lots of options and paths.
Ntrpg does not have any paths. All you do is moving from place to place to further the story like a visual novel with only one option.

Status
Not open for further replies.