What's new

[RPG Maker]Inspired by Persona 5, with female protagonist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReadTheMoodDammit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Three weeks into the development (as of 13/07/2017). There is not much i could show you aside from some of the screenshots above, and i also does not even have come up with the title for this game yet. All i can say now is, i planned to make a game similar to Persona 5, but with a single actor party instead.
The main protagonist is a fifteen years old girl name Merari Hinode (日の出 メラ理). From the day she was born, Merari lacked the the basic feature which every living being has. That is the ability to generate luck for themself. Without her mother who has been sharing her own luck with her every single day. Merari could have die in a freak accident anytime (like in those Final Destination movie).
Even then, it was not nearly enough at all. Merari need to sleep much more than ordinary peoples. She could stay awake for about six hours a day, or the fatal disaster could strike and then take her life. On the day Merari turned fourteen. Her mother who can no longer take all the burdens by herself, has committed suicide by giving Merari all of her luck at once, which is enough for her to stay alive for a month.
Before this, Merari's mother has contacted the three men who had been in relationship with her in the past, and explain everything to them (one of them is Merari's biological parent, depend on the player choice). All three of them has adopts Merari in secret, since they are all married and has respectable life. They will take turn to share their luck with her every morning. Each of them will represents the three alignments that will affect the ending.
'Law' - Minister of Finance.
'Neutral' - The Chief of Metropolitan Police Department.
'Chaos' - The CEO of the largest TELECOM business in the country.

Last edited by a moderator:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standards, thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.