What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ジュッカクゲームス] Gate of Windnest -隷属の少女- (RJ158595)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Gate of Windnest -隷属の少女-

So, not only do you ask me to teach you my moves, now you
steal how i post my partials?!

I have taught you well my young apprentice.

Hahahaha. Priceless :')

fushan

Sex Demon
Reputation score

anyone have mega link for game? cant find shiet

edit: found game here

no idea if i can post that site, but if icant please remove this.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Still no idea how to bypass 2nd floor south barrier.
stuck at the same place. maybe it has something to do with the prostitute? You get a letter from her but since its a picture no chance to translate with tools :(.

edit: btw can anyone equip the tatoos in underwear slot, with them showing up? i always get blue underwear if i try it.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

stuck at the same place. maybe it has something to do with the prostitute? You get a letter from her but since its a picture no chance to translate with tools :(.

edit: btw can anyone equip the tatoos in underwear slot, with them showing up? i always get blue underwear if i try it.
Hm, might be a equip link name error, ill have a look.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have the 3000 gold but still there goes no further.

can you please help me who

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

have the 3000 gold but still there goes no further.

can you please help me who
Your party is full...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Already done 7th floor and it said end of labyrinth and gave u tons of chest..
1 of the chest contain key item to go back to past, and the hint there is the assasin, but i got no idea who it is... either way got the clothes + saved the daddy.
Finished all the 2nd scene for all 3 starting girl.. giving them bonus stat (if you having hard time finding the +3 armour it will pop sometime in armour shop)
Saved the pink girl... up to 2nd scene... and stuck there.
Still no idea how to bypass 2nd floor south barrier.
Note:
1) At night, go to the 'salon' and have the 1st h-scene with Rachel for 300G.
2) In important items, read Rachel's letter
3) Unsure if needed: Limslave at final form (2nd h-scene)
4) Walk at the fire barrier, if done right, Limslave will talk about needing 'Angelic Rogue'
5) [Follow the above about reaching final floor of dungeon, going back to past]
5.5) In version 1.0, you must chose the second option (this option changes past Miracle's angelic rouge to casual clothing instead of underwears) with Miracle at high affection.
6) Equip both the upper and lower part 'Angelic Rogue' on Miracle
7) Walk into the fire barrier again and the 'Angelic Rogue' should break it

Saved the pink girl... up to 2nd scene... and stuck there.
Her second and third scene both have level requirement, I recall getting to Lv25. 3rd scene is at the 7th floor treasure room after the second scene.

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw, when picking Yin or Yang.
Yin = Female
Yang = Male

Incase you didn't know.

StoneyMahoney

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe read that part right there
I did exactly that. Thas why i thought its down.

Edit: Copied it again and didnt work but this time jdownloader popped open and is downloading it now.
No idea what was going on with the copy paste thing there.

Last edited:

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I did exactly that. Thas why i thought its down.

Edit: Copied it again and didnt work but this time jdownloader popped open and is downloading it now.
No idea what was going on with the copy paste thing there.
Copy the link from that page :

It work fine here.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6) Equip both the upper and lower part 'Angelic Rogue' on Miracle
7) Walk into the fire barrier again and the 'Angelic Rogue' should break it
Well I'm glad what i understand from auto translate is right...
But... the fact is its not working :(

For Rachel i did already at the very beginning of the game, although i can't read the letter so i left it at that. (at least i openned it)
The Sword already in final form so its all good.
I understand the clothes is "Angelic rogue" which how you make the past her naked in first place.
Afterward when you see the assassin out from her dad room, i rescue him and let him write the letter.
At this point of time, I gave the letter to Miracle and got the clothes... Put it on her and try on the fire barrier again, but it didn't work -.-
Wonder what else I'm missing ?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I understand the clothes is "Angelic rogue" which how you make the past her naked in first place.
Possibly the above, there's another option to chose which doesn't involve pointing Limslave at Miracle and making her undress. (She changes to her casual cloth) But the second option requires high affection points (I would guess 50 or 75)

4) Walk at the fire barrier, if done right, Limslave will talk about needing 'Angelic Rogue'
Did you ever get this message about needing 'angelic rouge' from Limslave when you walk over it the second time? (the first is without limslave) It's one of the pre-requisites. To unlock the fire barrier, Limslave needs to talk about how the fire barrier is created by a demonic sword and only 'angelic' rouge can unlock it.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Etigoya
Equiped both part already... its the body part and skirt.

@dragonpaladin
Not too sure what happen during the past, if i remember correctly they searching for "Angel Rogue" and found out its her clothes, which how they make the past her undress.
Well still got the clothes i think thats all what matter.

On 2nd part yes i got the message, its how i know the story about needing Angelic Rogue, it also mention that Miracle have it, but probably gone being auctioned for 100m if i remember correctly.

Anyway this is my savefile maybe if can help how to work past it and which i'm missing (the only part i know missing is the pink girl 3rd scene)

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

u need version 1.01 or higher
or u need old save --- before back to pass, u possibly miss something in pass
I see... so it is a bug >.<
The ver i use is the 1 dragonpaladin gave us, so i'm not sure what version is that....
As for the saved data before back to the past.... I think i already overwrite them >.<
O well might as well try new game and this time get the 2 missed scene i failed before (when her favour rating still low).
Should be fast clear since i know what to do now... (a.k.a rush thief class for no encounter skill -- Lvl from succu with 2x exp skill)

Edit: luckily found an old save just about to go to past (skiped that 1 number)
And yeah finaly it worked, so in the past what i did is talk to to her --> go front the dad door (this will say the presence angel rogue is fading) --> back to her room, but this time choose the 2nd option which explaining what happen instead of threatening her --> go out room see the assasin out, 1st go out to veranda then go to the dad's room --> rescue him + get letter...
After all these work just equiping the Angel rogue and go to the fire barrier it worked like a charm.

Guess this mean i had to backtrack my playtime by an hr (well most of those time are headache how to continue so this all work for me.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

And yep...
Another game where it's 90% effort put into rpg elements and 10% crap on cramping content into it...
Fml!