What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ジュッカクゲームス] Gate of Windnest -隷属の少女- (RJ158595)

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Gate of Windnest -隷属の少女-

Edit: luckily found an old save just about to go to past (skiped that 1 number)
And yeah finaly it worked, so in the past what i did is talk to to her --> go front the dad door (this will say the presence angel rogue is fading) --> back to her room, but this time choose the 2nd option which explaining what happen instead of threatening her --> go out room see the assasin out, 1st go out to veranda then go to the dad's room --> rescue him + get letter...
After all these work just equiping the Angel rogue and go to the fire barrier it worked like a charm.

Guess this mean i had to backtrack my playtime by an hr (well most of those time are headache how to continue so this all work for me.
Was this on version 1.00 or 1.01+? I'm also stuck at the fire barrier after getting Angel Rogue, but I threatened her to get the clothes in the past.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was this on version 1.00 or 1.01+? I'm also stuck at the fire barrier after getting Angel Rogue, but I threatened her to get the clothes in the past.
I still use the same version at the time with the bug so i guess its ver 1.00 (no idea where to check it)
Other bug i noted is the pink hair girl can't recover from sleeping, this mean if she died i got 0 idea how to res her as ressurect item is totally rare (only got 1 from crystal boss)
And don't know what lvl mage need to learn it (lvl 20 still haven't got)

Overall the game is fun to play, at least its better than those over simple story with really bad battle system difficulty... (the last boss still have some difficulty in it, well depend on the rare item u got from box)
There seem post game stuff, but no idea what to do... so i stop after credit roll

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And don't know what lvl mage need to learn it (lvl 20 still haven't got)
Never. If I recall, last skill learned is a 'non-elemental' single target skill that does ridiculous amount of damage. (Up to Lv28)

There seem post game stuff, but no idea what to do... so i stop after credit roll
Not implemented. Post-game clear atm is just go back to usual minus the main story.

Altrius got all of the game-breaking ones according to their blog.
1) Fire barrier requires the second choice (switch to casual clothing when done right) when going back in the past.
2) Patria cannot be revived after sleeping. The only way for revival is using the box item you get from floor 9.

Heh, this is like enforcing 'good ending or no ending' Apparently I cleared the game without ever encountering the two above bugs.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Altrius got all of the game-breaking ones according to their blog.
Fine i will add 1 more....
After post game your slave can't wear the costume armour that the other girl have (except Iris 1 *Warrior* for no idea whatever reason)
Checked the inventory and i still have them, but can't wear alot clothes anymore including the naked too...

I'm pretty sure this IS!! a B-U-G!!

PS: out of boredness i completed the CG / Scene Gallery.... The 1 need most effort probably high machoist - virgin sex -.-

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After post game your slave can't wear the costume armour that the other girl have (except Iris 1 *Warrior* for no idea whatever reason)
Checked the inventory and i still have them, but can't wear alot clothes anymore including the naked too...

I'm pretty sure this IS!! a B-U-G!!
That one is easy to fix. Just H Miracle once to update her 'embarrassment' parameter and fixed.

Iris is wearable simply because it doesn't have requirement on 'embarrassment' parameter.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Btw, when picking Yin or Yang.
Yin = Female
Yang = Male

Incase you didn't know.
Are you sure? Then where does the penis come from when you have sex? I thought it was a D&D type thing along the lines of chaotic/lawful netrual/evil/good

Also, is paying the slaver the only way to get back an escaped slave? My slave keeps running away even though she's wearing a collar.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Are you sure? Then where does the penis come from when you have sex? I thought it was a D&D type thing along the lines of chaotic/lawful netrual/evil/good
Well, futa...

Still, the description for Yin/Yang describes it as more of an introverted/extroverted personality trait.

(To be pedantic, Yin and Yang can be interpreted as Feminine and Masculine [or 'negative' and positive, or more literally shady and sunny] , but not Female and Male, which is distinctly different.)

The other two parts are indeed referring to the Lawful-Chaotic and Good-Evil axes from DnD.So your character can be something like Neutral Introverted Evil or along those lines (in that order).

(Side note, there are also a lot of daily abilities and items.)

babyluka21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@Etigoya
Equiped both part already... its the body part and skirt.

@dragonpaladin
Not too sure what happen during the past, if i remember correctly they searching for "Angel Rogue" and found out its her clothes, which how they make the past her undress.
Well still got the clothes i think thats all what matter.

On 2nd part yes i got the message, its how i know the story about needing Angelic Rogue, it also mention that Miracle have it, but probably gone being auctioned for 100m if i remember correctly.

Anyway this is my savefile maybe if can help how to work past it and which i'm missing (the only part i know missing is the pink girl 3rd scene)

Can anyone help me with these stupid .zip saves X/? Hi, I'm new here (on posting anyway, been a member for 5 months!), and finally got my account activated, so yippee ^^ I want to download these zip things for saves and stuff like that. The problem is every SINGLE TIME they keep coming out as stupid "attachment.php" files and i can't do anything with them- wtf X(??? It says .zip, i should be able to download it as such, i have the tools to extract them and everything. Can anyone help me figure this out, preferably in a step by step process since Idk much about computers X/?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Current version is ver1.1. Latest patch is mostly a content update (no additional H-scenes though). Mostly new weapons, spellbooks and other items including special 'ticket'-like items that lets you gain access to one-time only items/scenes without replaying the game. There's also something to decrease Milka's lewdness level, in case anyone wants to read her previous dialogues again.

Floor layout for B6 has been changed a bit. No notable bug fixes were listed, unlike previous patches (all filed under "Fixed miscellaneous bugs".)

And before anyone ask, nope, I don't have the latest version.

evergrey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how can you beat the final boss when you and most of your main party are only up to level 10??

also some of the tattoos dont seem to show, specifically tattoos B,C,D

also i dont really know what version i have but i think its ver1.0.0 but not sure though anyone has a higher version?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how can you beat the final boss when you and most of your main party are only up to level 10??

also some of the tattoos dont seem to show, specifically tattoos B,C,D

also i dont really know what version i have but i think its ver1.0.0 but not sure though anyone has a higher version?
1: No idea why you only get up to lvl 10... did you skip random fight alot ?
As for how did i beat the boss, i have the slave girl become super tanky soldier, while the MC just using doublet atk thief class (need no encounter skill)
I believe most of the main stat point come from rare item from chest, but the no1 main problem is you can't res (well almost can't cuz res item is precious)

2. Those tattoos fixed in later version so update ur game.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a way to revive someone that is dead? Pink hair girl does not heal in the inn (version 1.0)

Also, is there a way to scroll your equipment in the equip window if you have too many item types?

heaven07022

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to revive someone that is dead? Pink hair girl does not heal in the inn (version 1.0)

Also, is there a way to scroll your equipment in the equip window if you have too many item types?
Pink hair girl was fixed at later version. If you can't get the latest version try to use "結界石" at important item. It same as the inn but you can use anywhere. It will recharge every day.

use Q or W.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the translation is polite with 1.03 ^^

the trans link is dead

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is Partial Translation from 1.0 tough ...

Last edited:

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I thought it was already at v1.15? Anybody?

So now it is at v2.06... Wonder if we could ever play it.

Last edited:

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

im wondering if there was a walkthrough for this game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was checking old "popular" game and notice this game got a huge update to v2.06 with new training / costume and 4 new character.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem any leak on the latest version..... *last ver leak was 1.03* (and dlsite not accepting my CC )
Hoping for a kind soul out there to share it :D

PS: Sorry for necroing was checking old popular game XD and abit off topic [rarara] seem to become active again and working new game looks really good :D

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Was checking old "popular" game and notice this game got a huge update to v2.06 with new training / costume and 4 new character.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem any leak on the latest version..... *last ver leak was 1.03* (and dlsite not accepting my CC )
Hoping for a kind soul out there to share it :D

PS: Sorry for necroing was checking old popular game XD and abit off topic [rarara] seem to become active again and working new game looks really good :D
Sorry for necroing too, but what is the effect in 2.08?
This game has very nice mechanics but I prefer women viewpoint with shame that a hero/slaver or yuri vanilla

The translation work with version 2.08? or return to 1.0?

Last edited: