What's new

RPG RPG Maker [kamichichi] 福音のアパスル/Apostle of the Gospel (RJ221472)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What are you supposed to do for quest 13 on 5/21? It's the only quest for the day I haven't figured out, and I have no idea what the old man in the book store's asking for.
I've not found this yet, but it's some kind of phantasmal wine. It's quite a high difficulty for a side quest so I'm not sure if I'll finish it before the end of the game.

Sorry what i meant was how many times do i have to pick the same choice at the classroom lessons that the teacher gives you so i can't pick it anymore(as in choice maxed out)
Don't know. Picking the same class 5 times gives an item, not much point going beyond that.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finally finished it (version 1.0.0). Because of the way this game is designed and the platform it uses, getting a full gallery without cheating/hacking is a time sink.

Story and character development are above average from personal experience, which is not meant to put the developer down since A LOT of effort was put into the game from a gameplay and H-perspective.
Quests unfulfilled when the game is finished are considered failed, but they can be accepted again in another playthrough.
There are a few hidden bonuses for a new game+ which are listed on the official website. I'll probably leave it for the time being since there's another game on my bucket list which I want to finish first before going back to this one (assuming I have the time).

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finally finished it (version 1.0.0). Because of the way this game is designed and the platform it uses, getting a full gallery without cheating/hacking is a time sink.

Story and character development are above average from personal experience, which is not meant to put the developer down since A LOT of effort was put into the game from a gameplay and H-perspective.
Quests unfulfilled when the game is finished are considered failed, but they can be accepted again in another playthrough.
There are a few hidden bonuses for a new game+ which are listed on the official website. I'll probably leave it for the time being since there's another game on my bucket list which I want to finish first before going back to this one (assuming I have the time).
Did you manage to get one of the Girl's team HScene? Even with max affection i don't get how they trigger....

So far the new game + feature was increas difficulty to level 5 instead of 3
I wonder if they are gona cap the level max to 99
But be sure to craft the 100000Yen gear at the garage for no encounter (So good i tell ya) for new game+

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've not found this yet, but it's some kind of phantasmal wine. It's quite a high difficulty for a side quest so I'm not sure if I'll finish it before the end of the game.
Okay, I at least get the gist of it now. He's looking for 3 books that were lost during Judgment Day (read: they got sucked into Megiddo), so over the course of the game you'll find them in various dungeons. I just found the first book in the harbor dungeon. The old man that wants sake is in the convenience store, and that's quest 3, not 13.

Last edited:

godhyper

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone can help me ? i tried uploading a picture for my problem but it keeps failing, it says attachment storage doesn't exist so i just use words to describe it
i'm having a bug on 1st A-rank Megido that u access from バブテス, on the bridge jumping part, after u reached the uppest part of the bridge, i'm stuck and cannot jump to next and previous platform, is this happened only to me or there are others who encounter the same bug ? please help me if u know how to fix it if u can, thank you.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
anyone can help me ? i tried uploading a picture for my problem but it keeps failing, it says attachment storage doesn't exist so i just use words to describe it
i'm having a bug on 1st A-rank Megido that u access from バブテス, on the bridge jumping part, after u reached the uppest part of the bridge, i'm stuck and cannot jump to next and previous platform, is this happened only to me or there are others who encounter the same bug ? please help me if u know how to fix it if u can, thank you.
Not the best answer but did you try spaming Z/Space everywhere.
Didn't get that bug

I have the same probleme with the attachement. Did you try putting a googl drive link?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Did you manage to get one of the Girl's team HScene? Even with max affection i don't get how they trigger....

So far the new game + feature was increas difficulty to level 5 instead of 3
I wonder if they are gona cap the level max to 99
But be sure to craft the 100000Yen gear at the garage for no encounter (So good i tell ya) for new game+
You get the no-encounter item as a bonus for finishing the game once.
As for the harem ending, I'm assuming it's playing multiple times carrying over affection levels and maxing out every single girl's affection level.

godhyper

Lurker
Reputation score
Not the best answer but did you try spaming Z/Space everywhere.
Didn't get that bug

I have the same probleme with the attachement. Did you try putting a googl drive link?

yeah i can post a link, back to the bug though, on story i can jump back and forth but when i do it via バブテス these jump place are not working and i'm stuck and i can't advance to next Megido for バブテス

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Someone please tell me there's an easier way to get crafting fragments than checking the chests in the simulation over and over and over... I just finished save scumming 15 white fragments for Mitsuo's quest, and now I've found another quest in the park that wants ANOTHER 15 white fragments.

OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone find the new update that lets you battle in swimsuits?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Someone please tell me there's an easier way to get crafting fragments than checking the chests in the simulation over and over and over... I just finished save scumming 15 white fragments for Mitsuo's quest, and now I've found another quest in the park that wants ANOTHER 15 white fragments.
White fragments are stupidly easy to get, at one point you'll easily have 90+ in your inventory. Here's a few ways.
- 95% of normal enemies from the 2nd dungeon onwards, white fragments can be stolen from.
- A lot of normal enemies drop white fragments when defeated.
- When talking to a side heroine after getting sex scene, using 1 WP has a high chance of getting 10 white fragments (can also get 3 black fragments, 1 gold or 1 red)
- Further on the side heroine thing, there's a bug where Mika's (Teacher) event won't consume WP so you can just spam it over and over.

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
White fragments are stupidly easy to get, at one point you'll easily have 90+ in your inventory. Here's a few ways.
- 95% of normal enemies from the 2nd dungeon onwards, white fragments can be stolen from.
- A lot of normal enemies drop white fragments when defeated.
- When talking to a side heroine after getting sex scene, using 1 WP has a high chance of getting 10 white fragments (can also get 3 black fragments, 1 gold or 1 red)
- Further on the side heroine thing, there's a bug where Mika's (Teacher) event won't consume WP so you can just spam it over and over.
Wait, really? Story wise I just advanced to B rank, and I hadn't found ANY fragments of any color until I started finding them in the simulation's chests. I haven't been using that illumina with the steal skill granted, but if they're supposed to drop from battle... my luck can't be that bad, right?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wait, really? Story wise I just advanced to B rank, and I hadn't found ANY fragments of any color until I started finding them in the simulation's chests. I haven't been using that illumina with the steal skill granted, but if they're supposed to drop from battle... my luck can't be that bad, right?
It can be. I get maybe one every 6-10 battles and that's if I'm fighting 3+ enemies in those battles. Sometimes I'll get one every other battle but 6-10 was my average.

I'll hold out on stealing until you get the simulated battles which you should unlock right about now (it opens up almost immediately after getting B rank). Early game, especially on your first playthrough....I wouldn't waste the effort trying to steal from enemies who can still get the upper hand on you fighting normally. Take the one you have, give to MC or someone fast, steal til you have enough to make another one, give to another character, repeat til all 4 battle characters can steal.

Note: This takes time, and I mean not just a little bit of time. If you're lucky, one or two usage will get the item. But I've gone up to 12 attempts on a single mob and failed to get the item. I more recommend using the sub heroines.

Last edited:

shmjtty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It can be. I get maybe one every 6-10 battles and that's if I'm fighting 3+ enemies in those battles. Sometimes I'll get one every other battle but 6-10 was my average.

I'll hold out on stealing until you get the simulated battles which you should unlock right about now (it opens up almost immediately after getting B rank). Early game, especially on your first playthrough....I wouldn't waste the effort trying to steal from enemies who can still get the upper hand on you fighting normally. Take the one you have, give to MC or someone fast, steal til you have enough to make another one, give to another character, repeat til all 4 battle characters can steal.

Note: This takes time, and I mean not just a little bit of time. If you're lucky, one or two usage will get the item. But I've gone up to 12 attempts on a single mob and failed to get the item. I more recommend using the sub heroines.
I see, that explains a lot. Thanks for the info, I'll look into crafting more of the steal illumina.

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah i can post a link, back to the bug though, on story i can jump back and forth but when i do it via バブテス these jump place are not working and i'm stuck and i can't advance to next Megido for バブテス
Oh you are right on simulator the script doesn't exist
Do you have an other save? which day are you? I can put one on that day if you don't mind already NG+
You can change the name of the MC at Canan paradise blue hooded guy

You can find that problem on the last C dungeon via simulator there is a room that doesn't have a teleport back too

Last edited:

Devilmetal17

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Finaly manage to get one girl (Remy)

You need full affection [you don't have to redo the 6dates] and the 3 Date event (6/07-6/25-7/26)
You get the scene after the boss when trying to leave during the beach event. [Tested with Satsuki]

[I'm not sur but for the 3rd date event to work you may need >綺麗なお花 (Beautiful flowers)< it's in the key item.
Don't know how you get that but the dev on their blog did mention flower for something.] Need a test

Need to find Harem route and the Teacher scene

Girls mini date and location [Updated]
-Girl 1 - Akari Kinoshita
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Place: Dorm
R: 1
Date n°2
Place: Canan Paradise
-- 5/25 --
Date n°3
Place: Curch
Date n°4
Place: School
Date n°5
Date n°6
Place: Canan Tower

-Girl 2 - Saijo Satsuki
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Date n°3
Place: Canan Stadium
R: 2
Date n°4
Place: Canan Store
Date n°5
Date n°6
Place: Canan Tower

Date event 1: Her room
Date event 2: Her room
Date event 3: Main lobby 1F

-Girl 3 - Jinguji Konoha
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
R1: 1
R2: 1
Date n°3
Open Gym location at School
-- 6/05 --
Date n°4
Place: Canan Park
Date n°5
Date n°6

-Girl 4 - Remy
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Date n°3
Place: Exodus B
-- 6/05 --
Date n°4
Place: Canan Park
Date n°5

Date event 1: Her room
Date event 2: Her room
Date event 3: Her room (HScene)

-Girl 5 - Kenshin Takeda
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Date n°3
Date n°4
Place: Exodus A
Date n°5
R: ???
Date n°6

Date event 01 (6/07)

-Girl 6 - Nana Nanashiro
-- 5/21 --
Date n°1
Date n°2
Date n°3
Date n°4
Date n°5
Date n°6

-Girl 7 - Exodus Secretary
-- 7/13 --
Date n°1
R3: 2
Date n°2
-- 7/30 --
Date n°3
Place: Exodus A
-- 8/03 --
Date n°4
-- 8/04 --
Date n°5(HScene)

Note [Updated]
Intro
Quest 001
Classeroom
Left bottom school map - Talk to a dude

Event 1A HScene
Event 1B [Vending machine]
Loose HScene

5.19 --2WP Event--
-- NightGown - 01 - Remy
R: 1 HScene
--Dialogue0--
1:Yes HP+10
2:Nothing
--Dialogue1--
1:
2:
--Dialogue2-- Inside School
1:Motive
2:
--Dialogue3--
1:Give ...
2:Get Heart
--Dialogue4--
1:Give ...
2:
--Dialogue5-- VR Class1
1:Boost MAT +1 to 3
2:Boost MDF +1 to 3
3:Boost MAT +1 to 3
4:Boost MDF +1 to 3
5:Boost AGI +1 to 3
6:Boost LCK +1 to 3
7:Heal?
8:Give 1 WP

----Megido Bet----
Boss HP 3500 -10AP
Wk: MC TP skill Cost:10
Can be Confused

Boss Lv2 HP 4000 -10AP

Boss Lv3 HP 8000 -10AP

Boss Lv5 HP 32000 -20AP

--Dialogue1-- VR Class2

Quest 002
Classeroom 3B
->TeacherRoom
->Canan Paradise - HoodedGuy - 3rdMap
->Classeroom 3B

Quest
Cafeteria Quizz
01: 1-X /2-0 /3-X /4-X
02: 1-0 /2-X /3-X /4-X
03: 1-0 /2-X /3-X /4-X

Quest 007
Street - Walking man

Quest 008
Canan Tower

Quest 013
Store OldMan

Canan Paradise - Game -> Event

--Dorm--
--Dialogue1--
1:(Heart) For Saijo Satsuki
2:
----Megido Gimel----
Boss HP5000 -10AP

Boss Lv2 HP 1000 -10AP

Boss Lv3 HP 10000 -10AP

----Diner----
Boss HP2500
----Megido Dalet----
Boss HP10000/10000
Can be Confused

--Chapitre 2--
Quest 05
Canan Paradise -> Sex Shop
Garage - Craft Middle last 5000Y Cost (15)

Canan Paradise - Last map -> Event - HScene
Talk to people from Canan Paradise
----Megido He----Megido Dalet----
Boss HP12500 -15AP
Wk: MC TP skill Cost:20
Poison work

Boss Lv2 HP 16000 -15AP
Poison work

Boss Lv3 HP 30000 -15AP
Poison work
5.26-27?
School - Nurse HScene

HomeCooking Event

Quest 004
Game: Punk
->School Garden: Women
->Port

Quest 011
School 3-B
School Garden Wallet

Dorm - Event -

VR Class
Dorm - Event -

Park -> Exodus -> New location
----Megido Vav----
Boss HP20000
Wk:
Spawn HP3000
Wk: MC 20TP Cost

Exodus -> ???
Simulator unlocked

Date Event 01
Diner
1:
2:
3:Best
VR Class
Cemeterry night
HScene but...
Boss HP 18000

--Chapitre 3--
Canan Paradise - event
R1: The 3 Girls affection +1
R2: Cafe Girl flag
R3: Save
--Cafe Girl--
R1: 2

VR Class
WP
Cafe Girl date 01 (End the day)
Date Event 02
VR Class
WP
Cafe Girl date 02 (End the day)
Canan Paradise BasseTop - Event1
VR Class
WP
Cafe Girl date 03 (End the day)
Canan Paradise BasseTop - Event2
World Astral Religion
Sub Boss HP25000
Poison work
Boss1 HP18000

Boss2 HP45000

Boss3 HP30000
WP
1st Rescued Girl HScene Park
Exodus Secretary date 1
R2: 1 /2:Give her 3size
R3: 2!
Exodus Secretary date 2
Cafe Girl date 04
WP
Cafe boss HScene
WP
Teacher is back
WP
VR Class
Canan Paradise BasseTop - Event3
7.19 - Festival -
----Megido Zain----
Boss HP25000
Spawn HP5000

--Chapitre 4--
Exodus
On the ship
Joint exercise 1
-A HP25000
-B HP25000
-C HP25000
-D HP25000
Joint exercise 2
Boss HP50000

--Chapitre 5--
WP
Date event 03
Exodus -> Simulator
----Megido Heto----
Boss HP45000
----Megido Gaf----
Boss HP80000
WP
Exodus Secretary date 3
Beach event
----Megido Ramed----
Boss1 HP20000
Boss2 HP35000
Poison work
-HScene (3Date + max affection)

--Chapitre 6--
Exodus Secretary date 4
2nd Rescued Girl HScene 3rd Map of Canan Paradise
-Need: Check the shiny at School 3-B
3rd Rescued Girl HScene School: ???
-Need: Fucked the first 2girls

Quest Quizz
01: 1-0 /2-X /3-X /4-X
02: 1-X /2-X /3-0 /4-X
03: 1-X /2-X /3-0 /4-X
Exodus Secretary (HScene) (If 4dates done before 8/4)
(Remy masturbation + Bath scene)
----Megido Mem----
Boss HP30000 -30AP

----Megido Ain----
Purple Chest HP40000
Get ATK+75 Gear
Boss HP68000 -24AP
Poison work
Spawn HP10000

----Megido Gaflet----
Purple Chest HP50000 -25AP
Poison work
Boss HP80000 -30AP

Chapitre Final
--Outside Exodus--
Boss HP0000 -30AP
--Exodus--
Boss HP0000 -30AP

----Megna World Outside----
Boss1 HP25000 -3AP
----Megna World Shaloche Tower----
Boss HP000 -36AP
Spawn HP20000
----Megna World Toly Tower----
Boss HP70000 -39AP
Spawn HP20000
----Megna World Gaina Tower----
Boss HP100000 -30AP
---Save option---
---DarkPriest Boss1---
HP
10000+8000+30000+40000
---DarkPriest Boss2---
HP150000 -12AP
Spawn HP20000
---MC Room---
Side girl visit (Opening event locker)
R1: HScene
R2: Nothing

-----------
Boss fight
Final boss fight
-----------
Can go outside for side girl epilogue
-Mikoto's Home (Even without ship event)
-Mika's Home (Even without anything)
-Cafe Catteya

Last edited:
OP
D

demon418

Sex Demon
Reputation score
With the new update can you have you characters wear there swimsuits when you want?

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I cleared the game once does anyone know where the item to turn off random encounters is? And if possible how is it written( playing with no translator)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I cleared the game once does anyone know where the item to turn off random encounters is? And if possible how is it written( playing with no translator)
隠れとこ! It's given as a gift when players choose new game plus after seeing the end-credits.