What's new

[RPG Maker MV] Sexonomicon

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hi!

Originally I wasn't planning to post anything about it until I had a proper demo but as I have learned over the course of these days, it hurts the motivation not having anyone to talk about a project you are psyched about.

Anyway, as you can see in the title, the name of the game is Sexonomicon and it's a game I've been working on since around October (though December was pretty much a wasted month for various usual and personal reasons)

Story/Background
You play as the wizard Lucia. You and your friend Lena stumble upon the Sexonomicon while searching the mansion of a dead renowned wizard and decide to try summoning an incubus to have some kinky fun. Sadly the ritual goes bad and you end up summoning a powerful succubus. She gets pissed off at the girls' dissapointment (who were overconfident that the succubus being trapped inside the circle couldn't do anything to them) and tries to turn them into sex-crazed futanari minions but fortunately Lucia, being a powerful wizard too, has magic imbued in her clothes that deflects the succubus spell. Unfortunately, Lena does turn, she can rip her clothes and also her touch now turns anyone into an obedient sex slave. After getting her clothes ripped and briefly molested by Lena, Lucia manages to get back to her senses long enough to pick up the book, teleport to the attic and place a ward on the stairs.

After reading the Sexonomicon she learns that around the house there are 4 powerful seals that if activated should provide enough juice to send the succubus back to her realm. Of course, the succubus knows about it and isn't planning to let her do it, so she sends Lena after her to stop her from activating the seals and to retrieve the book so she can dispel the summoning circle and leave the basement.

Will Lucia be able to save the day?

Here is the picture of Lucia fully clothed, I still have to add some highlights and probably some rose tones in the skin:

Gameplay
The point of the game is to activate the 4 seals scattered around the mansion to have enough power to send back the succubus in the basement and bring Lena back to normal. To activate each seal you will need different items for the rituals. Of course, it's not that easy. Futanari Lena is searching for you around the house and the only safe place is the attic.

-She can randomly appear on most rooms and on any door of the room. (Implemented and working)

-The vertical left bar represents how likely is Lena to appear in the room or area you are. The bar goes up and turns colors from green (pretty safe) to red (she knows pretty much where you are) if you run around making noise or with some actions like turning lights on. (Implemented and working)

-You have spells at your disposal to prevent Lena from catching you!
You begin only with a stun trap spell...(Implemented and working)

...but around the house there are other spells you can learn with different effects on Lena and on you.(Implemented and working)

-Everytime you use a spell you lose Mana (top left horizontal bar) and it recovers over time. You can place a maximum of 5 traps in the same area you are and if you leave the area the link with the caster is lost so they are gone too. Your amount of mana is always the same but around the house you can find items that will increase the rate of recovery. (Implemented and working)

-When Futanari Lena enters the room, the bar turns red and the music changes. She knows you are there but not exactly where so she'll start looking for you, until she sees you... (Implemented and working)

- Of course, you can always evade her the "magicless" way! Around the house there are hiding spots marked with "!"

After that she'll leave the room believing that she probably made a mistake you were there. Also, while hiding and if Futanari Lena is not around the alert bar will slowly go down. But beware! If you hide while Futanari Lena is in sight she will surely get you (she's dumb but not THAT dumb xD) (Implemented and working)

- If Futanari Lena catches you she will first rip your clothes (first time the top, second time the bottom. Each one a short animation). If you are not wearing clothes when she catches you, she has sex with Lucia. After that Lucia gets back to her senses and teleports to the attic. (Working on it)

- Everytime Futanari Lena cums, her lust and dick grows. The bigger her dick the slower she runs around the house. (Implemented and working but without the scenes)

- Also the scene you get when Futanari Lena catches depends on her dick's current size. There will be a total of 5 scenes, after the last one you get one of the endings, Lucia not being able to get her senses back. (Not yet)

- Everytime you activate a seal the succubus gets pissed and turns Futanari into a Monster Lena for a short period of time. Monster Lena is slow as fuck but she is resistant to traps and you can't hide from her. So yeah... run. Also, if she catches you, you get instantly another ending. (The state is implemented and working but the scene itself is not)

- It is also possible to turn Futanari Lena into Monster Lena if she has max dick size and you use a Lust trap on her (Implemented and working)

- There will be a total of 4 endings: 1 good ending, 3 bad endings. (Not yet)

And that's what I can remember at the moment with serious lack of sleep xD
Will update later if I remember something else.

As you can see if you read all that, the focus here is futanari, big boobs, big dicks and some monster. Also that the game system is pretty much done so finishing the house and game story should be pretty quick. What will take most of my time now is making the H content. Right now I'm working on the top clothes rip animation which is mostly finished in its basic form and then it's just adding details (my guess is that I will be posting the basic animation here in a couple of day max). Then, though I really want to begin with the first sex scene, I will make the bottom clothes rip animation. I kind of need those two first if I want to move on with the game system.

Oh, did I mention animations? xD

Yes, the game will only have 12 scenes but each one will be animated. Which is why it took me so long to begin this game. I wanted to try my hand with animations but my experience is pretty much with raster type of drawing and I'm not very fan of bone animations for, well, boning animations xD. And because frame by frame animations takes a serious amount of time I decided to go with a mix of vector drawings, frame by frame and bones.
For example, for the clothes ripping I'm not using bones because that kind of animation can be kind of slow and I expect players to see those scenes quite a bit during the game so I went with a typical frame by frame fast animation. Which is still faster to draw with vectors because I just have to modify the same drawing each frame instead of completely redrawing in another pose.
For the sex scenes I plan to use some bones (hehe) because I think they will benefit of the fluid motion it has. (though it will mean a shit ton of pictures for each scene on RPG Maker :p)

Anyway, I'm still by no means a pro at animation but hopefully these will turn decent enough. Updates should come pretty regularly because this month I decided to dedicate myself to making H-games, but I will talk about those plans later, preferably with a demo on hand. (Yes, it will most likely involve a patreon)

Speaking of demo. My goal for the first demo release is to have the scenes for ripping clothes and the first 2 sex scenes done before I release a demo. I will probably not make the complete intro of the game until way later, that way I don't have to set the events on the game for testing purposes and then back to normal game several times, which in my opinion is just screaming for mistakes to happen.

Oh. The intro is the only thing that won't be animated but drawn normally. I will explain about that later. REALLY need to got and get some sleep.

Pd. I'll leave here a super very rough sketch of the intended scenes for those that don't mind knowing which scenes will you get this early on.
(Reminder, it's a VERY rough sketch, mostly to have a basic idea of pose, angle, etc)

Hope you find interesting what I have so far and my future plans for the game :D

EDIT:

Heh, almost forgot this. Rough sketch of the futanari. It's not loli, both are grown ass women but I did want to give her kind of a loliesque air about her.
I'm already halfway her actual drawing but I left it midway to dedicate myself to the animations, so I prefer to show the rough sketch instead of the half drawn vector picture of her :p

Last edited:
OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker MV] Sexonomicon

Aaaand the top clothes ripping animation is almost done:

It looks crappier because I honestly couldn't find a way to export the animation as a gif with good colors :(

I need to tweak some lines here and there (like the collarbones), animate the hair a bit more (halfway through the animation my concentration went entirely to the boobs bouncing xD) and maybe move a bit the torso and arm, basically give it a little bit more of dynamism so it doesn't look like you are ripping clothes from a mannequin with soft boobs xD

Also I think I may have done the ripping part of the animation way too fast, like I said I wanted to make it a fast animation because it's one the player may have to see quite a bit during gameplay but maybe I overdid it. Still, because the animation in game will be done with the image sequence I probably will be able to slow down a little that part. If it still looks too fast I may have to add an extra frame or two.

But for now I think I'll leave it like this to move on to another animation or finishing Lena artwork so I can make some more significative progress on the game.

Hope I can some feedback here :)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Lena so far.

Lots of detailing and final touches left to do. Right now the only colors set to stone are the hair and eyes colors, the rest are still undecided. And maybe I'll give her some high socks because besides shoes and accesories she will be naked the majority of the game, I think the socks will make her less boring while naked.

Now I'm going to get a bite and then I'll work on something one more hour or so before going to sleep. Still not decided if finishing Lena, begin with the bottom clothes rip animation or the first sex scene.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

For some reasons I may go into detail at another moment, during the most of the day I can't work on the NSFW stuff (good thing I go to sleep really late and wake up really late ;))

So I did some work on the UI. Now I'm going to eat, take a break and start on the NSFW stuff of the day

The empty space is meant for the current Lena's state artwork when she enters the same room/area you are.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, I decided to work on "level 1" Futanari Lena because I can always detail better her clothed version on SFW hours (which is why her boots and hair suck in this version too)

Also I left the decision to add or not high socks for tomorrow too.

I got to say, I have to learn to control this stupid tendency of mine of zooming a lot to draw details as if I was normally drawing for high resolutions. It just takes too much of my time and I think quite a few are not even noticeable. Time which I could've use to start the first scene because I must admit, as I detailed Lena I got more and more excited to start drawing and animating a sex scene with both them, even if the only parts of Lena in the first scene are her dick/hips(and very little legs) and hands

Oh, and her mouth it's just a placeholder. I didn't want to lose time tonight with masking, and properly placing tongue, teeth, lips, etc. :p

As always I'm open to suggestions and feedback :)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Luckily today has been pretty much a NSFW day so I started with the first actual sex animation :)

I still got a looot of detailing to do before I even start moving things around, so keep that in mind, this is just kind of a teaser of what I have done so far and to give an idea of what's to come.

I just drew the face, applied masks, etc, future proofing for animating different expressions but left it with that dumb expression because I rather leave those kinds of details when I'm closer to actually animating.
Also I will probably rig some bones here and there to make the animation easier and going for one expression to another easily.

My plan for this animation is to give it 5 stages: "insert" stage (which in this case is more like putting boobs together), stage 1 boobjob (slow and easy), stage 2 (squeeze boobs, getting faster), stage 3 (really excited, almost cumming, the moment the futa's penis grows a bit more), massive cumming stage (or at least I hope I can pull off a nice massive cumming scene), and then relaxed stage after cumming, maybe still rubbing her dick on one boob.

Right now it's eating and break time, hopefully tonight I will get to finish stage 1, but honestly i'll be happy if I manage to finish detailing and the insert stage.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

And details are done for this scene. Took me more time than I thought. Hopefully I won't get stuck too much while rigging the bones so I can at least get the insert stage done before going to sleep:rolleyes:

Quite a difference, right? I'm getting the hang of vector drawing :D

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Well, sadly no first scene insert stage ready. The rigging took me a while longer than I thought it would. I just managed to animate kind of the beginning.

Again, sorry, can't seem to get a decent GIF animation from Moho.

I'll leave here a link in mp4 format, no loop but looks better.

I'm starting to get worried about the animations. Not sure if RPG Maker MV will be able to handle that many pictures and also I'm worried that the game gets too large for what'll be. Only the folder with the top clothes rip animation is almost 4mb and it's not even half the images for this little animation which is not even the 1st stage complete... of 5 stages... of around 12 planned animations...

I'm beginning to consider the idea of just making them separate, no animation to link them :(

Anyway here is a quick test adding high socks and white boots to Lena, thought it looked way better than the other way so that's the new look :D

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

And Scene 1, Insert Stage, done.

Crappy gif:

Animating the dick getting between the boobs and the moving hands was a little bit annoying but the bouncing boobs was a pleasure as always :D

I don't know if I have enough time before going to bed to finish the Stage 1 humping scene, I guess it will depend on how much time the boobs take to animate properly with a nice bouncing. Hopefully I will, I really want to have enough material to make a nice demo as soon as possible :)

140 frames and counting!

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks pretty interesting, bit of a shame it is MV since almost every MV game I have tried runs like crap do to lag. I have to ask, is there a reason that Lucia is only wearing one sock?

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Looks pretty interesting, bit of a shame it is MV since almost every MV game I have tried runs like crap do to lag. I have to ask, is there a reason that Lucia is only wearing one sock?
Thanks!

I'm aware about the memory leaks problems people seem to be having with MV but honestly I don't remember having any. I understand it depends on the specs of the computer but as far as I know MV is still 32bit so it would only matter to a certain point. My real problem with MV was the way it loads assets, making animation using pictures really bad, but I already found a way to preload them and as far as I can tell they will look good now.

Having said that, I do worry about the probability that the amount of pictures these animations have will impact heavily on performance so I still haven't completely discarded the idea of using another RPG Maker, which is why I set the goal for the demo of having at least two complete sex animations and the stripping animations and don't plan on making any sprites yet (resizing animations should be a lot faster than remaking sprites). If too many people report memory and lag problems, yeah, I will have to try on another engine because if it can't handle the pics for just 2 animations of all the ones I plan to make then it simply won't work no matter how much I try to optimize it. Good thing about the preloader I'm using is that you probably should know if the game is going to give problems right at the start :p

I also considered using GMS because I really don't like the idea of restricting the resolution as much as I would need to for VX Ace, and also because I do plan to use it for future games, but right now I'm more focused in being able to release something good as soon as I can, I don't want to fall on the never ending game development time because, honestly, I have a bunch of ideas for games I want to make happen in the near future, so many that if I have the posibility I might pay someone else to make the art for a few of them :rolleyes:

And well, the answer to your last question, originally I planned to draw Lena wearing a sock only on the other leg, making them a duo, kind of 80's anime style but I reeeeally liked Lena with black socks and white boots... so yeah... that's about it xD

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Spent the day detailing Lucia and Lena :)

I'm having trouble deciding the color for Lucia's shorts. I kind of liked the dark purple it had but I also thought it was too dark to appreciate the lines and shadows it had. Trying out a less saturated and lighter one, also with a stripe of green, see if it grows on me until I make the bottom clothes rip scene. Also I'm open to suggestions :D

As I have done these days, now I'm going to take a break, eat, etc and later it's NSFW drawing time :)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Finished boobjob stage 1, as always the crappy gifs first. One is the complete animation so far and the other is just the boobjob stage 1 loop.

The MP4 version

I find it funny that the crappy gif is almost double the size of the better looking and normal resolution MP4 version.

Also I'm not finding too funny that the image sequence folder so far is 50+mb. Something tells me the linking between scene is going to get scrapped :( *sigh*

I thought about using the MP4 then, but for some reason MV doesn't want to play them (as far as I can tell I'm using the needed encoding). Though even if I manage to make MV read them I'd like to avoid that as much as possible, yes, it looks way better than the gif but not as good as the images.

I'm going to grab a bite (got hungry again o_O) and then I don't know if I'll get started with the linking animation to stage 2 boobjob or drawing the succubus. I kind of feel inspired to draw her and don't want to lose the idea

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think the RPGMV playback not-web browser should support videos encoded using VP8 in an OGG container? (Maybe?)

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

kvier said:
I think the RPGMV playback not-web browser should support videos encoded using VP8 in an OGG container? (Maybe?)
Thanks, googled a bit about that and yeah, I needed a webm video. Apparently mp4 is for mobile devices only. Also, really dumb thing, RPG Maker MV won't run your video if you don't include the exact file both in MP4 and WebM. Still is waaaay less space having the same video in both formats than the image sequence. Problem is, I did a quick event to see how could I put a video on loop until there is player input and was not very succesful. Maybe I'll look deeper into it tomorrow but the truth is that the colors get changed so I'll stick to images until I know for sure it's way too much data for RPG Maker MV.

Darthan said:
Are her nipples blue or is it just the colors on my fucked up monitor?
Is the crappy gif fault, for some reason I can't get decent colors exporting gifs with Moho, the app I use for animation :( .

Real colors:

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is the crappy gif fault, for some reason I can't get decent colors exporting gifs with Moho, the app I use for animation :(
Looks like it was a little bit of both, they are still a little blue do to my monitor, actually the cable connecting my motherboard and monitor, but I can actually tell they are supposed to be pink.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Looks like it was a little bit of both, they are still a little blue do to my monitor, actually the cable connecting my motherboard and monitor, but I can actually tell they are supposed to be pink.
Oh, I see. Yeah, they are very pink :). I think the color gets screwed because I'm using a soft edge effect on them.

Today I started kind of late, being saturday and all that, I decided to lay down most of the day, rest my back and wrist, and use the time to finally begin playing Stranger at Sword City (awesome game btw). Anyway, even starting late I managed to make the entire boob grab scene which is the linking animation to the next boobjob scene. Here you go, crappy gif for just that bit of the scene, another one with the entire animation so far and then the entire animation on MP4 format.

It may not look like much but something I've come to realize making this animation is that it's probably one of the most complicated ones due to the hands. I know the ones I made aren't perfect but still, hands interacting with stuff is quite time consuming. On the positive side, the hardest part of this animation is done so I should be done with this whole scene pretty soon, meaning that in the end it will have taken me roughly a week to make this animation (most likely less, and I also made the top clothes ripping animation this week, plus other non-animated assets...). So, this one being one of the more time consuming ones I expect to make the others faster (even faster if for performance issues I end up scraping the linking animations). Bottomline, I think this game will be done in less than 3 months. :D

PD: After animating her face for the boob grab I kind of feel like adding some minor milk squirting :p

robdelobe

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks good. Might be a fun little game for a quick fap.

OP
MajinLuffy

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Thanks!

Hopefully it will. Regarding that, today on the non-porn hours I worked a bit on what will be the UI during scenes.

Will be able to use the mouse so it should be fapping compatible ;)
And I guess I could also add hotkeys for those who reaaally want to fap with the right hand. Sadly not much I can do to help if someone wants to do it two handed style :rolleyes: