What's new

RPG Maker MV Speed Plugin / Clipboard hook

darknessbank

Reputation score
I could make that toggleable during patching if needed.
Thank you Zeemu
code speedhack V6.21 worked for me (I still keep v6.21 version)
But I need version v6.27
Because v6.27 has fixed bug in some games

Last edited:

jackiesharo

Reputation score
it helps. but it cant work on Fate/Empire of Dirt, says the plugin.js is not right type

Pinolo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi Zeemu.
I love your tool and I can't play the MV games without it anymore, so, thank you! Two speedhack methods, automatic text hook, money generator are time saver.
I have two requests. The first one is to create a way to change the buttons for activate the speedhack, since some games have "actions" in the numbers and to use them i also change the speed of the game.

As for the second request, may I ask you if you can do another version or modify this version by adding the support to the MZ games? MZ games are like RJ319160 (DLsite page has a trial version). It doesn't have a www folder and i have to manually create it. After that, I put the "js" folder inside and try to patch, but it says file not found, because js files are now named "rmmz_windows.js" instead of "rpg_windows.js", so I now rename "rmmz" to "rpg" and try to patch and it works, so I undo the rename of the files to "rmmz" and put again the "js" folder outside the "www" folder I created.
When I try to open the patched game I get the error "Failed to load: js/plugins/SpeedPlugin.js.js". So, now I duplicate the "SpeedPlugin.js" file renaming the copy to "SpeedPlugin.js.js". Now the game runs, but when I try to use the speed hack, here comes another error message:
"TypeError
this.renderScene is not a function"
OK. I right-click on the SpeedPlugin.js.js file > Edit, search for the string "this.renderScene" and delete the two strings I found. Now, the error is the same but for the string "this.tickStart", so, I delete the two strings with this one too. Another error, this time for the string "this.tickEnd", so, I delete this one too.
Now the game works and the speedhack kinda "works". Pressing 2 accelerate the game, but at some point, it may freeze some scenes or start to stutter everything and I need to go back to 1x to fix it, but the game accelerate for a random amount of time before it goes back to normal speed. The alternate method (shift+2) super-accelerate the game and is unplayable.

I hope all this information can help you to add the support to MZ games or to create a separate tool for it... and I also hope that you'll find the time and desire to read all this text and satisfy my request.
Again thanks for this tool!

SLIce

Reputation score
HI, guys any one know how hack this rpg maker mv exe file?? No WWW folder if i put plugin and change plugins.js, game work but
when i press the buttons.
P.S. sry for my bad english

Attachments

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
HI, guys any one know how hack this rpg maker mv exe file?? No WWW folder if i put plugin and change plugins.js, game work but
when i press the buttons.
P.S. sry for my bad english
is it MV or MZ?

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
It's rpg maker MZ. I didn't know there was a new version of RPG MAKER, the interface is very similar to MV.

I found a plugin from hime, is there any way to attach it to this plugin?
might want to take a look in this thread for pointers, start around page 11 or 12

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Binding Hotkeys

If you have a plugin that let’s you bind common events to certain keys on the keyboard, you can use that to set some hotkeys for the speed hack.

Note that game speed affects keyboard/gamepad inputs, so if it’s too fast you might have a hard time navigating menus. I’ve tried to fine-tune this a bit but if you’re doing like 25x or 50x speeds it’s still going to be a bit hard.
So you can't use it by itself.

might want to take a look in this thread for pointers, start around page 11 or 12
If you meant this post (https://ulmf.org/threads/rpgmakermv...-to-hook-rpg-maker-mv-games.8960/post-1126594), I have tried it and it only works for the translation hook. Speedhack throws an exception error if you try to activate it.

Last edited:

Games_Hooked

Reputation score
I wanna change the game speed of a rpg maker game but I don't have a www folder what do I do?