What's new

RPG Maker partial translator requests:

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Since i got an all in one decompiler i can just about decompile almost any rpg maker VXs thats out there... And I got these editors RPGXP, RPGVX, and RPGVXAce. XD So please if you got a game you like, it is in any one of thy above editors, and you want it partially translated let me know!
Note that i must have thy game name or its encrypted data file to unpack it so i can work on
it...
What i translate: Menus, items, armor, weapons, some skills, some scripts, some common events, and terms... XD
<Did noticed that i posted this in the wrong thread> O~O
<MOD please delete this thread>

Last edited:

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: RPG Maker partial translator requests:

You should probably post in the Translation Requests Thread about this. More people would see it since the large majority of people on this site linger around the Hentai Games section.

OP
Frostleaf

Frostleaf

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You should probably post in the Translation Requests Thread about this. More people would see it since the large majority of people on this site linger around the Hentai Games section.
TY for info but im still new here and IDK how to delete a thread I made so I can move it XD

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Just create a new one over there, a mod will eventually come along and clean this up...