What's new

[RPG Maker VX Ace]Libellia

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello, I've been lurking for a few months in this forum and after seeing the projects here I decided to make a game of my own.

I'm Arsministrator but in forums I use the name of Perfeccia Ars (to avoid misunderstandings and problems with forum mods and administrators) and I started spriting about half a year ago with the intention of learning how to make games. After some practice I decided to work on the assets for a game I've been planning for a while and here is what's coming from it.

Libellia is a RPG Maker game made with completely original graphics and a sideview battle system.

The game focus on Ulliaris, a human living in the world of Astra Scellias, a land that is now plagued by abominations, creatures that now control most of the world and hunt humans that desperately try to escape the threat of extinction.

Fighting is done against monsters and you can talk, fight or drain enemies of their energy, each action leads to a different conclusion to the battle and different rewards that might include the monster joining you in your travel learning skills or taking their equipment and items. Each new addition to the party has its own set of scenes and side stories along with the main story that will unlock more areas and characters to recruit in the future.

Some of the content in Libellia is:
Corruption
Transformation
Monster Girls
Futanari
Possession
Loli & Shota

Blacklisted from the game:
Guro
Scat
Furry

(Anything not mentioned in the list might appear in the game, these are just the main focus for now. Feel free to recommend or ask about any other fetishes you might want.)

Screens:

Final art for the game might change in the future

Gameplay features for Libellia.

6 Dungeons: Each dungeon will feature no random encounters allowing you to explore at your pace.
No RTP from RPGM: Completely original assets and pixel art.
Sideview battle system: The battle system will include original backgrounds, bigger animated sprites for both monsters and main characters and animations for attacks.
6 Monsters per dungeon: Each dungeon features monsters as bosses for each area, dungeon secrets found while exploring will affect your future battle with the area boss.
Original monster designs: Most enemies are monster girls, there will also be discussion in the future about the style and design for male monsters.
2 Animations per monster: Each monster will receive H animations in sprite or pixel art format depending on the importance of the enemy in the story, returning enemies will have 2 new animations each time they have a new battle.
No recolors or edits: Monsters will be treated as original enemies with their own move sets and personalities.
Recruitable NPCs and Monsters: Not all monsters and NPCs are recruitable but some will have side quests dedicated to recruit them (Recruitable characters and monsters have their own sidestory and events for relationship).
Animated H-scenes: As a rule (mostly imposed on myself) all scenes in the game are animated either in the higher resolution sprites or pixel art.

Tech demo will be released in the next two months as there are some animations left to do and bugtesting. Demo will cover the intro of the game and the first battle along with a few H scenes.

There's a patreon for the game in:
patreon.com/Arsministrator?ty=h

Devblog for the game is:
libelliadevblog.blogspot.com

Regardless of the Patreon all updates will be public. Feel free to ask any questions about the game.

Hyperlinking and posting downloads are not allowed due to the content of the game, please keep that in mind before posting and discussing stuff.

Apologies for my bad english.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace]Libellia

This looks good, I wish the best of luck.

Remember that loli and shota is something our forum can't allow, so you won't be able to link it to us in your posts in this thread, but hopefully it sees the light of day as a finished product.

tungle2604

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mmm, sound interesting. Good luck on finishing ur game :3

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

looks nice i guess you are the first one non asian that is making a erogame that countains loli, may i ask what type of transformation are going to have?

OP
Perfeccia Ars

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Remember that loli and shota is something our forum can't allow, so you won't be able to link it to us in your posts in this thread, but hopefully it sees the light of day as a finished product.
Will do, I'll keep this thread clean of h-content and stick to updates and discussion.

Mmm, sound interesting. Good luck on finishing ur game :3
Thanks!

looks nice i guess you are the first one non asian that is making a erogame that countains loli, may i ask what type of transformation are going to have?
Thanks!

For now there's succubus and a goblin/beast transformation, two more are in the plans but these are for a poll where the community choses what they want. Also, the transformation can change body type of the MC.

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your pixel art is so gorgeous. I look forward to seeing this game completed. I suggest Exhibitionism cuz that's my favorite fetish. XD

Will you include clothing damage system? (Like if the female character got hit, her clothes will be ripped off.)

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Will there be combos? Like... let's say, you find two goblins, if they "assault" you at the same time, do they double team you?

OP
Perfeccia Ars

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some stuff to show this is progressing:

Tileset for first area: 90% done. Missing more items and furniture for rooms
Overworld sprites: 80% done. NPCs finished. MC missing extra animation frames.
UI art: 90% done. Few tweaks necessary to fit icons, one menu missing art (Relationship menu).
Firstbattle animations: 50% done. Missing first enemy animation for a lot of stuff. MC mostly done, missing talk animation and dressed walk animation.

more gifs here

imgur.com/a/iSdln (not hyperlinking because I don't know if nude WIPS are allowed, maybe a mod can confirm this when he visits the thread?)

Your pixel art is so gorgeous. I look forward to seeing this game completed. I suggest Exhibitionism cuz that's my favorite fetish. XD

Will you include clothing damage system? (Like if the female character got hit, her clothes will be ripped off.)
Thank you, I'm glad you like the artstyle.

There's no clothing damage for the MC, but there is for certain enemies, humans for example can be killed easily but you lose the scene like that, and they're diffcult to rape because you have to take off their armor. In this game you take more of the active role allowing you to rape some enemies instead of always being the one attacked (you can still get raped obviously).

Will there be combos? Like... let's say, you find two goblins, if they "assault" you at the same time, do they double team you?
Yes, some enemies can ambush you in groups, ex: orc and goblins, will-o-wisp and ghost, succubus and imp, etc. The scene obtained from them is different to the normal one. Talking option also varies when enemies are together.

Keep in mind that enemies are characters, so its not a goblin and an orc together, its the goblin and the orc from before teaming up against you with new attacks.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Will do, I'll keep this thread clean of h-content and stick to updates and discussion.
You can post any non loli/shota H you want.

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Some stuff to show this is progressing:

Tileset for first area: 90% done. Missing more items and furniture for rooms
Overworld sprites: 80% done. NPCs finished. MC missing extra animation frames.
UI art: 90% done. Few tweaks necessary to fit icons, one menu missing art (Relationship menu).
Firstbattle animations: 50% done. Missing first enemy animation for a lot of stuff. MC mostly done, missing talk animation and dressed walk animation.

more gifs here

imgur.com/a/iSdln (not hyperlinking because I don't know if nude WIPS are allowed, maybe a mod can confirm this when he visits the thread?)

Thank you, I'm glad you like the artstyle.

There's no clothing damage for the MC, but there is for certain enemies, humans for example can be killed easily but you lose the scene like that, and they're diffcult to rape because you have to take off their armor. In this game you take more of the active role allowing you to rape some enemies instead of always being the one attacked (you can still get raped obviously).

Yes, some enemies can ambush you in groups, ex: orc and goblins, will-o-wisp and ghost, succubus and imp, etc. The scene obtained from them is different to the normal one. Talking option also varies when enemies are together.

Keep in mind that enemies are characters, so its not a goblin and an orc together, its the goblin and the orc from before teaming up against you with new attacks.
Sounds nice! The ability to rape enemies sounds like a fair game. Gang banging sounds great. Will the MC be able to do combo with allied monsters too?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm. Art looks a lot like skullgirls.

Plus, the number of options to deal with each encounter sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.

I'll wait till we see some gameplay before looking you up on patreon though.

OP
Perfeccia Ars

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can post any non loli/shota H you want.
Got it. Thanks.

Sounds nice! The ability to rape enemies sounds like a fair game. Gang banging sounds great. Will the MC be able to do combo with allied monsters too?
Can you give me an example of what you mean? You mean combo of the MC and her monsters against enemies in battle or h-scenes?

Hmm. Art looks a lot like skullgirls.

Plus, the number of options to deal with each encounter sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye on this.

I'll wait till we see some gameplay before looking you up on patreon though.
Good call on the patreon.

Glad to see you're interested, feel free to ask any questions about the game.

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you give me an example of what you mean? You mean combo of the MC and her monsters against enemies in battle or h-scenes?
Combo against enemies in battle like how the enemies can use combo on the MC.

OP
Perfeccia Ars

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Combo against enemies in battle like how the enemies can use combo on the MC.
Short answer: I'll try, it's something I want as a reward for increasing relationship with your monsters.

Long answer: I'm using two engines in the game, one for the menu and one for battle animations. I'm one of the few devs, if not the only one, that is making full sprite sheets for animated sideview battles in RPGM but options for animated combos isn't in the script for the engine and more scripts cause crashes. I have a few tricks in mind to implement that stuff in the game but I can't confirm if it will work right now, sorry.

Here's a bit of information about the demo release:

First demo will be released between november 20th and december 15th. Problems might appear on the way to the demo so in case of a delay please be patient, my focus goes into releasing a good work, not something fast.

Demo content will be 2 battles and 5 h-scenes, it will cover the first area "Cradle Utopia - Isolation Zone" and serve as an intro to the game.

Content of H-scenes is mostly futa and yuri with 2 animated pixel art scenes (story related) and 3 animated sprite scenes (post battle scenes). I will say it now but this game doesn't "reward" you for losing, h-scenes are rewarded by advancing through the story, side quests, relationships, and defeating enemies in battle, how you defeat the enemy rewards you items, exp or currency for skills besides the h-scene. The context of the h-scene rewarded might vary and it will rarely be about your victory, this is related to a game mechanic that I will speak about in the future.

Nothing to show for now in terms of art, sorry, I'll finish some maps and show a bit more of gameplay in the next post.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This is very nice! I pray for your success creating this game!:)

May I ask few question?
May I know the age of the main heroine? I'm fine with loli and shota by the way.
Is any befriended enemies will have any effect on the main story, or they'll just act as battle member?
Please tell me you'll include a gallery feature, please?

OP
Perfeccia Ars

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is very nice! I pray for your success creating this game!:)

May I ask few question?
May I know the age of the main heroine? I'm fine with loli and shota by the way.
Is any befriended enemies will have any effect on the main story, or they'll just act as battle member?
Please tell me you'll include a gallery feature, please?
Thank you.

There's no specific age for her but the game takes place after her coming of age. Let's just say she's whatever you want her to be as the age is pretty much irrelevant to the story.

Some enemies will and some won't, those party members that don't have an effect on the main story have their own sidequest story to develop their character. For example a succubus/incubus character might have a story where he/she asks for your help to stablish a brothel or harem for him/her while goblins might ask you to capture/hunt girls with them.

Yes, you can access scenes from the bestiary/encyclopedia, both full scenes and simple animation with no text. Keep in mind that you unlock scenes by defeating enemies and progressing through the story so no need for that "lose every battle the first time to see scene" thing.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's no specific age for her but the game takes place after her coming of age. Let's just say she's whatever you want her to be as the age is pretty much irrelevant to the story.
Nice plot convenience you have there!:p

Some enemies will and some won't, those party members that don't have an effect on the main story have their own sidequest story to develop their character. For example a succubus/incubus character might have a story where he/she asks for your help to stablish a brothel or harem for him/her while goblins might ask you to capture/hunt girls with them.
Great to hear! But that brings another question..
Can those enemies whose affects main story be missed? I mean, can you "accidentally" slaughter them instead, for example?

Yes, you can access scenes from the bestiary/encyclopedia, both full scenes and simple animation with no text. Keep in mind that you unlock scenes by defeating enemies and progressing through the story so no need for that "lose every battle the first time to see scene" thing.
Thank you very much!:D
I agree that H-games need more "Unlock Losing Scene Even When You Win" deals.

OP
Perfeccia Ars

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great to hear! But that brings another question..
Can those enemies whose affects main story be missed? I mean, can you "accidentally" slaughter them instead, for example?
No, the story is pretty much linear so you can't miss them. How you defeat them (Talk, Drain energy, normal defeat/attack) still affects what you get after battle or the flow of the battle though.

I did think about making branching paths based on what characters/bosses you kill and who you keep but then I scraped that idea because it would take away time from making more H scenes and adding more enemies. I think people would rather have more content and monsters over those branches, feel free to correct me if you think different though.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, the story is pretty much linear so you can't miss them. How you defeat them (Talk, Drain energy, normal defeat/attack) still affects what you get after battle or the flow of the battle though.

I did think about making branching paths based on what characters/bosses you kill and who you keep but then I scraped that idea because it would take away time from making more H scenes and adding more enemies.I think people would rather have more content and monsters over those branches, feel free to correct me if you think different though.
In case of H-games, i personally much more prefer if every scenes can be unlocked with one playthrough, so i whole-heartedly support your decision regarding the story-branching. :D

When you think about it, a H-games where you get a game over after unlocking a losing scene is technically a H-games where you can't unlock everything in one playthrough. Thanks to the save-load feature, and unless it was a scripted battle, the canon is the MC were never lose, right? :p

I realized that it is not easy to always cook up something fresh when it comes to sensual animation of later characters especially in a game with lots of characters. Most developer came short to simply reuse or recolor the animations. I hope that you can handle this nicely. :)

OP
Perfeccia Ars

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a small update to show this is still alive

Bestiary will show a pixel art of the enemy or character you defeated. Both monsters and humans appear in the bestiary giving you a small overview of their stats, information about them including weaknesses and tips that you can exploit talking to them in battle (if you can fight them) and some of their story. The bestiary is also where you will be able to access H scenes.

The enemies for the tech demo will be:

I'm focusing in corruption/possession for their scenes

More screenshots here: