What's new

[RPG Maker VX Ace] Lords of Chaos: Destiny (working title, former Lies of Infinity)

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score
First of all I want to apologize if I write something wrong, cause english is not my native tongue.

What is Lords of Chaos?:
"Lords of Chaos" is an adult-game series I am planning to develope with RPG-Maker VX Ace, starting with "Lords of Chaos: Destiny".

The Story:
Lords of Chaos is a series about a race of powerful beings that are said to
forged the universe out of the void millions of years ago. After they were done forging the stars and planets they placed a spark at the center of the universe and life emerged and spread throughout the universe. At firstthere were only simple beings that just lived with equal chances to all beings.
But as time went on the simple beings eventually evolved further and further trying to tame the chaos. Order brought inbalance to the universe. Creatures were extinct before they could get the chance to evolve, wars were waged by beings against their own kind. To restore balance the Lords of Chaos forged the Watchers, elemental creatures, and send them to every planet with life, to watch over them in the Lords absence, with the power to summon them if the balance should ever be in danger.
Today the Lords of Chaos and the Watchers seem to be nothing but myths but destiny may change this soon...

In Lords of Chaos: Destiny you take over the role of Celine on a planet called Ter'al. She is a Lord of Chaos although she is not aware of that fact, because she was accidently summoned to the world as a baby. Even the most powerful being has to grow and be raised to be what destiny predetermine it to be, so the Watchers decided to give her into the hand of a man who was worthy in their eyes. He promised to raise and train her and return with her once she is ready to take on her quest, but taking care of her all these years he began to love her, as if she was his own child. Fearing that the quest that lies in front of her may harm her in any way. So he decided to never tell her what she is and where she came from, but destiny will always wake you from the dreams you hoped to see, sooner or later.

Sneak peak on the following parts of Lords of Chaos:
While Celine is the Pure, the others would be anounced as the Vengeful, the Hidden, the Solid, the Tainted, the Forgiving and the Rightful. (the releseases don't have to accure in this order)

About Celine:

What the game will include:
1. A skill cultivation system that enhances or changes allready learned skills.
Example:

Here is a small EXAMPLE of how skill cultivation will work:
Blackline: Always learnable if the previous skill was learned.
Redline: Learning by choosing one of all choosable skill all outhers will be rendered unlearnable.
Blueline: Leads to skills after you choosed from the "redlineskill" and inehrits the ability or element from the previous choosed skill.

1. Is the startskill.
2. This skill will result out of the first skill you learned.
3. - 5. Will be skills that you can learn through your second skill.
6. - 7. Are skills that results from the 5. skill BUT you have to decide which you learn cause learning the 6. will render the 7. unlearneable and vice versa.
8. The 8. skill now will inherit the element (in this example light or darkness) you choosed before from 6. or 7.

Magic Elements:
Basic:
Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Life, Light, Darkness

Advanced(combinations of two basic elements):
Fire + Earth: Magma
Water + Wind: Storm
Light + Darkness: Cataclysm
Life + Earth: Flora
Light + Water: Purification
Fire + Wind : Inferno
Darkness + Earth: Poison
Fire + Darkness: Shade
Life + Light: Illumination
Life + Water: Primal

2. A disposition system that is based on decisions and will affect upcoming decisions and/or dialogues. (maincharacter only)
3. All decisions made may have an direct impact on the story (multiple endings or game overs).
4. Since wisdom is might: an information gathering system which will unlock subquests and/or different kind of approaches throughout the mainstory.
5. If I find a decent artist, decent art^^
6. My main focus lies on the story, so I do my best to make it as good as possible xD
7. A corruption system

Well this is the first part of the changes I was mentioning. I will update again within a few days

Last edited:

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RPG Maker VX Ace] Lies of Infinity (working title)

Art wise, are you making the CG/Sprites? Is it text only?

OP
Zorneus

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Art wise, are you making the CG/Sprites? Is it text only?
sry for the late anwser.
Unfortunatly I am not a good artist, so I need to outsource this part.
But it is planned to get a decent amount of CG and I am searching for an decent artist as I mentioned in my first post.

Klaptrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

List of fetishes/themes? It all sounds great and I'd be very let down if this was yet another emasculation/femdom game.

OP
Zorneus

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

List of fetishes/themes? It all sounds great and I'd be very let down if this was yet another emasculation/femdom game.
Since unlocking the scenes will be based on affection towards the maincharacter there will be no femdom.
I haven't decided yet which fetishes will be in the game, because as long as I don't have got an artist I concentrate on the other stuff ;)
but feel free to make some suggestions what you would like in there and I will put in my notes, although I won't garantee that everything will make it into the game :)

VSPAR

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That looks like it will be a lot of work, but very rewarding in results. Good luck from one maker to another.
-VSPAR

OP
Zorneus

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That looks like it will be a lot of work, but very rewarding in results. Good luck from one maker to another.
-VSPAR
thank you very much :D
and good luck to you too

Reputation score

Hey, is this game still being made or is this a dead topic? If so, sorry for resurrecting it.

In any case I hope you don't give up, this sounds really cool! :)

OP
Zorneus

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, is this game still being made or is this a dead topic? If so, sorry for resurrecting it.

In any case I hope you don't give up, this sounds really cool! :)
sry for the late awnser, I didn't ditch the project, although there will be some major changes that I am currently working on.

So stay tuned I will try to make an update within 1 week although my RL is keeping me from doing so atm.

Sry for that.

piratebillbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Keep it up, it's pretty hard to keep a project going until completion. Any hints on what kind of changes you're implementing?

OP
Zorneus

Zorneus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Keep it up, it's pretty hard to keep a project going until completion. Any hints on what kind of changes you're implementing?
well I was planning to introduce a universe where earth is just one part of the story but I have to start with another planet to get the story in line^^