What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

Zukebe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Quick question regarding the Gallery CG and pregnancy with the MC.

When i decided to extract it to add the partial there are some images with some scenes that i haven't seen or the gallery doesn't specify (Example: the prostitution there are like 2-3 different people having sex with the MC, also doggy style but it's not in the CG gallery)

Other times the CG's places the pregnancy on the scene and other times the scene doesn't have it. (Incest scene and prostitution)

Also regarding of the pregnancy stat, how do you know the MC is impregnated and how much "days" does it have to pass till it appears for her?
I'm not sure what you're talking about with the gallery, when I looked through the image files I didn't find anything I couldn't also find in the ingame gallery after clearing with the full unlock item.
For the pregnant differences, some scenes are straight up inaccessible if the MC or character in question is pregnant, so those won't have any differences.
Most every scene available both when not pregnant and pregnant seems to have a difference there.
The only scenes I note to lack a difference are the 4P prostitution with another girl, some dungeon boss defeat scenes which if you're not messing with pregnancy variables should be impossible to be pregnant for, and the scene if you prostitute yourself too much and the mafia takes you in for "disciplining"

As far as I can tell for pregnancy indication or not,

From the day of successful fertilization, the next "day" the pregnancy indicator will change to the text crat1n listed, and after 4-5 "days" if it implants the MC will wake up and run to the bathroom.

At that point the pregnancy indicator on her status will show that she's pregnant.
For other girls they call the MC right before she goes to bed and you have the option to get them to have an abortion (except Retina, Liatris, and I think Hina).

why not place the naked sprite in the room also so it can unlock the cloths eveyday?
Because for the version I originally made the mod for, you couldn't see party members until you were in a dungeon so there was little point to having it outside of a dungeon, not to mention that as soon as you left the dungeon they'd just put their clothes back on the following day.

I think I'll move it to her room, add a place to max party member friendship, and duplicate all of them to the street outside her house for better accessibility.

Also it's nice to see that in 1.06 the dev addressed the issue where Yoshino wasn't getting pregnant properly, but I think I'll leave the fix there in case.

Last edited:

iDarkEden

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any point of defeating bosses second time by going back into beaten dungeon second time? For now, I can't seem to defeat the much stronger version of second boss from the teacher dungeon. Any tips on the boss on what I can use and wear? His aoe hurts like a bitch

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there any point of defeating bosses second time by going back into beaten dungeon second time? For now, I can't seem to defeat the much stronger version of second boss from the teacher dungeon. Any tips on the boss on what I can use and wear? His aoe hurts like a bitch
Powerful items dropped by the bosses.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For the pregnant differences, some scenes are straight up inaccessible if the MC or character in question is pregnant, so those won't have any differences.
Most every scene available both when not pregnant and pregnant seems to have a difference there.
Manage to find them, althought the old man scene might be just a thumbnail since i found no hand on her hip on the picture folders, everything else appears to be on the image folder

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Note that while you are pregnant, some of the events cannot be triggered.

Anyway, you might also want to keep a copy of 1.04, as he fixed the exp modifier at 1.05.
In the older versions, you lose the exp modifier when you die. So you can drink poison to suicide and then have Miyu res you to bypass the low exp debuff (and powerlevel on the purple mob).

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Note that while you are pregnant, some of the events cannot be triggered.

Anyway, you might also want to keep a copy of 1.04, as he fixed the exp modifier at 1.05.
In the older versions, you lose the exp modifier when you die. So you can drink poison to suicide and then have Miyu res you to bypass the low exp debuff (and powerlevel on the purple mob).
MC got pregnant and she cannot go through any portals. Already beated the oldman and there was a cutscene about sky looking temple, where is that place? Can't seem to find any "main event" place.

Unless it's a bad end?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
MC got pregnant and she cannot go through any portals. Already beated the oldman and there was a cutscene about sky looking temple, where is that place? Can't seem to find any "main event" place.

Unless it's a bad end?
School rooftop

Bryanis

Reputation score
Latest version up at the cat house and AS if you want guys

Bryanis

Reputation score
Update log (txt file in the download from dlsite)

ver1.06更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・学校内で学生服(コート)を着ていると下着姿になる不具合を修正
・陽菜が出現しない不具合を修正
・追加スキルの参照先がおかしい点を修正
・戦闘後にエラーが出る現象を修正(暫定、色々試してみましたが再現できず…怪しい箇所に手を加えてみました)

その他
・シーン回想にて処女非処女を選択できるように調整(マタニティ服を装備していると妊娠状態での回想が可能です)
・芳乃が妊娠するように調整、また梢妊娠エンド時に芳乃が妊娠状態の場合マタニティ服を着るように調整

※誤字脱字修正

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ver1.05更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・妊娠時エラーが出る現象を修正
・梢の【アナライズ】が【ハイ・アナライズ】に強化されない不具合を修正

その他
・陽菜の生徒指導室シーンを4~9月第1~4週平日・放課後1にて発生するように変更
・坂本先生の居場所を1階職員室付近に変更、放課後2のみ会話できるように変更
・ボス敵追加(ダンジョン9攻略後に白百合、美羽、すみれ、陽菜のコミュニティレベル最大で12月第4週休日に就寝・淫乱値の値でちょっと変化)
※↑上記の敵を倒してもエンディングに変化はありません

※誤字脱字修正

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ver1.04更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・地元の山で経験値補正が無効になっている不具合を修正
・すみれの髪型【ポニーテール】が入手できなかった不具合を修正(仲間になった時、または仲間状態で就寝すると入手)
・【肉球ブーツ】の攻撃参照値がおかしかった点を修正
・鍵付き宝箱でガーネットを入手した場合にHPが上昇分回復しない不具合を修正
・ダンジョン以外で仲間にアイテムを使用できない不具合を修正

その他
・妊娠時、梢以外も妊娠状態の文章が変化するように調整

※誤字脱字修正

ver1.03更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・戦闘不能時に経験値倍率がリセットされる不具合を修正
・HP上昇アクセサリー装備中に最大まで回復しない不具合を修正(暫定)
・ダンジョン3ボス戦敗北時、裸状態でエラーが出る不具合を修正
・心得系の効果を修正(名称も【オート◯◯】と変更)また、複数セットでの効果を重複しないように調整
・すみれ援助交際時膣内射精に加算されない不具合を修正
・陽菜の髪型【おさげ】が入手できなかった不具合を修正(仲間になった後に就寝すると入手)
・回想シーンにて梢の衣装を水着、スク水以外にすると表示がおかしくなる不具合を修正

その他
・梢の【ハイ・アナライズ】が周回時に引き継がれるように調整
・オート◯◯をスキル売り場に追加
・【排卵誘発剤】【経口避妊薬】【緊急避妊薬】を確定で効くように変更(優先順位は【経口>排卵】【緊急>排卵】となります)値段を上げました
・仲間になったメンバーをダンジョン以外でもメニュー画面に表示するように調整(暫定)

※誤字脱字修正

ver1.02更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・修学旅行イベント時すみれがいない場合でもアナライズが発動する不具合を修正
・オープニング時2-B前廊下の矢印シンボルがおかしい不具合を修正
・父親とのシーン時に一部文章がおかしい不具合を修正
・教室フェラ時outlineの説明文を修正
・【おっぱい大写真集】が【おっぱい有効活用法】を読んでいなくても開放される不具合を修正

その他
・引き継ぎ画面を使いやすく修正
・主人公スキル【青春の風】【雷属性見切りⅡ】の取得条件を変更(仲間になるキャラクターのコミュニティレベル最大が条件となります)

※誤字脱字修正

ver1.01更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・一部画像表示がおかしかった点を修正
・EXPアップなどが重複する場合がある不具合を修正
・夏祭り時、帰宅をキャンセルした際に操作不能になる不具合を修正
・一部存在しないイベントが発生する不具合を修正
・すみれ援助交際シーンで妊娠しない状態なのに妊娠を心配する描写があるのを修正
・オープニングダンジョンクリア後、白百合を先頭にしていると自由行動までキャラチップが白百合になる不具合を修正
・ダンジョン3にて宝箱の不具合を修正

その他
・引き継ぎ項目を選択できるように修正
・CG表示時の軽量化

So for the 1.06, here the direct google translate (sorry for being lazy on this one)

Bug fixes
· Fixed a bug in underwear when wearing student clothes (coat) in school
- Fixed a bug that Yodai does not appear
- Fixed a strange reference point for additional skills
- Fixed the phenomenon that an error comes out after battle (provisional, tried variously, but can not reproduce ... tried adding hand to a suspicious place)

Other
· Adjusted to be able to select virgin virginity by scene recollection (Recycling in pregnancy is possible when equipped with maternity clothes)
· Adjusted Yoshinori to become pregnant, and adjusted to make it wear maternity clothes when Yoshino is pregnant at the end of pregnancy

However, the dev posted an entry on his blog :

コメント欄が長くなってきたので記事を新しくしました。
不具合のご報告はこの記事のコメント欄にお願いします。
現在のバージョンは1.06になります。

ver1.07を申請しました。
更新内容は同梱のテキストをお読みください。
※ver1.07にて追加要素や要望の追加は終了となります。
申し訳ありませんがご了承下さいませ。
もちろん不具合の対応はいたしますので、この記事のコメント欄にお願いいたします。
So apparently there is going to be soon a 1.07 version with more correction following the feedback he got.

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
version 1.07
ver1.07更新情報-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

不具合修正
・ショップにて表記の間違いを修正
fix for shop listings
・幽玄の離塔・最上階にて特定条件下で同じセリフが繰り返される不具合を修正
special condition activated speech fix on tower's top most floor.
・白百合にコスプレ鎧を着た状態で望月美羽を家に帰すと白百合が表示されない不具合を修正
yuri's cosplay armor fix when visiting miu's home
・白百合のマタニティ服画像を修正
fix on yuri's maternity clothes
・梢が妊娠していない、白百合と美羽が妊娠状態でのエンディングにて、白百合と美羽の衣装が制服になっていた不具合を修正
fixed yuri and miu's clothings when kozue isnt pregnant, but yuri and miu is in ending.
・回想時にメンバーがいなくなってしまう不具合を修正
fix missing members in recollection mode.
・回想時に処女状態を選択しても処女シーンにならない場合がある不具合を修正
fixed scenes in recollection mode for not triggering when players chose virgin.
・追加ダンジョンで再度仲間にしていないキャラクターが戦闘に参加する不具合を修正
fixed party members for joining when entering the dungeon+ when they are not supposed to.
・メイド喫茶1回目で膣内射精回数が増える不具合を修正
fixed erostats counter when first working as a maid
・特定条件下で戦闘がフリーズする不具合を修正(暫定)
fixed the freezing bug when special conditions are triggered (nt proper fix)

その他
other adjustments
・ダンジョン1攻略後に特殊イベントで追加されるボスを倒した後、美羽の特殊衣装を入手するように調整
you will get miu's special costume when defeating the add-on boss in dungeon+ 1.
・ダンジョン9攻略時に特殊条件(と女王様かメイド答える)で陽菜の特殊衣装を入手するように調整
In dungeon 9 when you chose (と女王様かメイド答える)you'll get hina's special costume.
・梢妊娠エンド以外のエンディングでも芳乃が妊娠状態の場合、妊婦状態になるように調整
other than kozue's pregnant ending while yoshino is pregnant, kozue will be pregnant too.
・同様に陽菜も妊娠状態でエンディングを迎えた場合、妊婦状態になるように調整(マタニティ服入手)
same goes with hina from the above mentioned (you'll get maternity clothes)
just a quick translation...

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
not that important but author updated his blog and started his (altough he said not quite understand how to use twitter) along with his new page as well.

If I got my shitty moon runes knowledge right and with some google fu,
It seems there won't be additional expansion or additional CGs(like what he usually done with his previous work, being later version is usually only bug fixes) even though some of them actually have requested it..

On bright side, he will try to have returning character for his future works like he did with retina and elis.
it's really shame though tthat elis weren't playable this time:cry:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Nice to know the character will made a comeback... Although I'll have prefer an announcement of the game going to the english dl site to support the dev.
(btw, it's Eris and not Elis)

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice to know the character will made a comeback... Although I'll have prefer an announcement of the game going to the english dl site to support the dev.
(btw, it's Eris and not Elis)
Gotcha. Yeah I am still suck at Japanese but I know it's エリス = erisu.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, name translation are hard, especially when there some opposition between how it's written and said. Many official translation suffer from it (I remember in FE, the princess name being translated as Erincia or Elincia depending of the version -_-).
Still, on this one we know for sure since the girl name was in the title of the previous work - and in full english.

Guess you forgot to take the old knowledge into account when using the japanese text you were translating.
Honestly, that's not a mistake all of us amateur could be angry about- we'll do worst most certainly :p

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, if you decompile the game, you will see the author translated the names of the playable characters.
For example, 白百 in the patch notes actually refers to Sayuri and not "Yuri", so names doesn't necessarily = direct translation even if you recognize the moonrunes.
1531361252769.png

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, if you decompile the game, you will see the author translated the names of the playable characters.
For example, 白百 in the patch notes actually refers to Sayuri and not "Yuri", so names doesn't necessarily = direct translation even if you recognize the moonrunes.
View attachment 15284
Actually, her name's 白百合 , which can also be read as Shirayuri (lit. white lily)

白 <- white
百合 <- this is the Yuri (lily) part, so you're copying the wrong bit in your example there.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Actually, her name's 白百合 , which can also be read as Shirayuri (lit. white lily)

白 <- white
百合 <- this is the Yuri (lily) part, so you're copying the wrong bit in your example there.
Death of copy and paste, missed the last word :p

DarthJake

Reputation score
So I got through the first dungeon easy, now I'm trying to figure out how to trigger the 2nd dungeon, I've looked on the roof and nobody is there, and I don't see it as a conversation option with the other team members?

Any help?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wait until the month of May. Now is free time to explore, earn money, and most importantly, corrupt your friends :D