What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [あさきゆめみし / Asakiyumenishi] -少女異聞録- / Kozue's Strange Journey (RJ212823)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's a demo already? Can't seem to find it cause I suck and is there any CR?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What's CR?
CR usually stand for "Combat Rape".

No idea for now, but there was none in the previous work of the dev. Many GoR but no actual CR.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What are the last two status at the bottom of status page? My agth can't hook them. Something about first partner?

Have played it a bit. It have potential to be a very good game. Maybe even better than the previous one.

Edit: Oh right. They are images so agth can't hook them lol

Last edited:

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What are the last two status at the bottom of status page? My agth can't hook them. Something about first partner?

Have played it a bit. It have potential to be a very good game. Maybe even better than the previous one.

Edit: Oh right. They are images so agth can't hook them lol
If you gimme a hour or so ill translate the whole status page for you.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Quite possibly, in the previous work there was always a line telling who fucked you for the first time (meaning taking the girls virginity to boot), and usually a counter of some sort (in form of evolving title) of the number of time you had H.

But can't say for certain like that, there some google translate app for smartphone allowing to translate from picture taken with the smartphone it usually work when the menu use picture instead of text... but I'm don't have that kind of extra tools available :(

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Here you go.

It's rather quick and dirty. Not that proud of it, but you should get the gist of it. When the game comes out ill do a nicer version, but this should be fine for the trial.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here you go.

It's rather quick and dirty. Not that proud of it, but you should get the gist of it. When the game comes out ill do a nicer version, but this should be fine for the trial.
Wow...thank you! That's fast. I really should learn to read Japanese lol

Anyway...lover, first partner, pregnancy? This will probably be a very detailed good game.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
News for anyone still care. After the long delay, this game will release at the end of this month, around 23rd to 30th.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Thanks for letting know, but I was already aware ^^
Loved his last game, hope this one will be even better.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GAME'S OUT!!! Let see if this game worth the wait.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Indeed it is out, but not on English DLsite. So sadly i can't buy it. Yet..

Bryanis

Reputation score
Their last two games are not on Eng DLsite so it's unlikely this one will.
None are, even after multiple demand (well, sugestion if the official term) to the english dlsite, so it's more probably a choice from the dev himself (no enough potential sale or a move against westerner ? who can tell....).

Too bad, I would gladly support him for his work.

meanwhile I'll have to get back to piracy :/ .. and it's already on AS - although as usual, there some part missing, so a one-to-two-days waiting full full link. (unless another uploader buy it).

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I remember vaguely playing the demo a while back. Looking forward to seeing the actual game because i could not really figure out what the game was going for from the demo alone.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I remember vaguely playing the demo a while back. Looking forward to seeing the actual game because i could not really figure out what the game was going for from the demo alone.
Not to worry, ill have a partial up for the game. Been looking forward to this game for some time now.
Yet to actual find a link for the game yet. But, im sure one will turn up.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Not to worry, ill have a partial up for the game. Been looking forward to this game for some time now.
Yet to actual find a link for the game yet. But, im sure one will turn up.
So the story is going into each of the girls subconscious to beat their bad sides into submission?

OP
Gamer23

Gamer23

Reputation score
PublicData in same directory as .exe
Save in ../save directory.
Full cg unlock, with new game+

Attachments