What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] TST ~屑姉といいなりの僕~ / TST ~I'm Obedient To My Scum-Big-Sister~ (RJ229494)

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
2990 released a new game

This game is a standard RPG game with a nice looking combat interface where the main character gets sexually assaulted by people, certain actions can lead to different endings.
You perform tasks from a guild, and during one of those missions something different happens which leads to a chain events that can potentially corrupt your character.
The game features combat rape mechanics, where certain enemies (specifically human-like enemies) will perform a sexual attacks on you during battle after breaking your armor.
it also has various clothes and skin options in game. where depending on the clothes you wear will effect a suntan you take.
some events can only be seen if you wear the appropriate piece of clothing and depending on how corrupted your character is.
there are also Achievements in the game you can potentially earn by performing certain actions,

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Akos lily 2 was back to form for the author, hopefully this one will be good. I'm optimistic.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I was actually going to buy this one and give it a try to let you guys know but DLsite seems to be throwing a forbidden error. *shrugs* Can't login, however the demo has been fun. The combat rape is neat...as they do separate moves to destroy clothing and then grab the heroine, independent of HP. I'll edit this post and add more as I play more.

TeamHentaiX

Reputation score
The only one that has it right now is anime-sharing

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
When this version is we antoher games taht man must 2 play rund for Hentai game than can he keep it XD

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey you're happy it's time again by play and fiddling around how to then the other scenes unlocks.
Good that I did not buy it.

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
can't seem to find any scenes other than the ones you find along the linear story progression so far, I'm up to the point where you're at the island at the bottom of the map

Can someone help me with this please?

Attachments

Deleted member 243388

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those who already play this game, is this game focus on GoR? I dont quite hook with the game that focus on GoR scene. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
this is new a dev to me. I heard "combat rape" and decided to check them out. I'm mostly bookmarking their page right now but if I'm getting this right, they mostly deal with various outfits and tentacles? Plus some of their other games have pics of machines and monsters on the side. Based on the preview pics, though, there isn't as much of that in this game, it seems, unless someone can tell me otherwise?

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im getting the impression the first time you beat the game, you cant get anything but the "vanilla good end route", there were some messages about new quests, route and items after the ending

AutumnBlush

Reputation score
this is new a dev to me. I heard "combat rape" and decided to check them out. I'm mostly bookmarking their page right now but if I'm getting this right, they mostly deal with various outfits and tentacles? Plus some of their other games have pics of machines and monsters on the side. Based on the preview pics, though, there isn't as much of that in this game, it seems, unless someone can tell me otherwise?[/QUOTE]

There's a bit of combat rape/groping/ecchi.
As for the content, the bast majority of it is humans, but there's the occasional creature or robotic thing thrown in. This game is extremely similar in terms of content to one of their previous games, MPSM, and I suspect that a large amount of the content and CGs in their other games are arguably 'samey'. Although they draw some pretty darn cute heroines, and I have to admit a tannable heroine is just great.

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone figure out how to get the token lewd ending yet?

Last edited:

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Played it for like two hours and gave up. Saw only four scenes: two during the story and two optional ones (talk to the older guy on the middle floor in the house next door to yours when you're nude, and for the other talk to a guy in an alley way in the main city while nude after the protagonist has lost her virginity during the story). Incredibly dull and tedious, which is a shame because I really like the look of the heroine.

Mirai Zero

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know how to defeat the 4 robots? i'm currently level 31 and they kill me in one turn

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Played it for like two hours and gave up. Saw only four scenes: two during the story and two optional ones (talk to the older guy on the middle floor in the house next door to yours when you're nude, and for the other talk to a guy in an alley way in the main city while nude after the protagonist has lost her virginity during the story). Incredibly dull and tedious, which is a shame because I really like the look of the heroine.
I'm pretty sure it's designed to be progressively lewd on subsequent playthroughs. First run is vanilla, and probably meant to have very little h-scenes to keep with the main vanilla storyline.

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
Managed to proceed by pushing only the red buttons and going through the portal.
Thanks but for me it was pushing all but the red buttons in >.>

Beaten the game once and a bit into the second route, linear as before but its a different story line since the mansion in the forest is now accessible and you're a maid for an old that lives in it(?)

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
I really like the MC and i've gotten ending 1 and 5 but honestly the dungeons wasn't worth doing for the scenes, so I'm just gonna wait for a full save