What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ aburasobabiyori ] [ あぶらそば日和] Terrible Laboratory / てりぶるラボラトリー (RE219149) (RJ219149)

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody else having problems with text repeating for machine translators when hooking the game?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Game's quite short, so I have to say Lucia is better.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It give steam version XD 1.04
The Kagura uncensor Pacht work not XD
The installer work the pach inside is wrong XD

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for anyone trying to get the steam english patch working with the dlsite version. you need to copy the audio , fonts , and graphics folders from Enterbrain\RGSS3\RPGVXAce (which comes from the rpg maker vx ace rtp) into the dlsite version's game directory. Since the dlsite version of the game doesn't include the rtp in its directory and the steam patch makes the game look for rtp files in the game's directory. steam english patch link

edit: You also need to rename the following files in the audio folder you need to convert 05_fieldジャングル_自軍 to 05_field_Jungle_your_army, midnight4_レイニーナイト to midnight4_Rainy_Knight, and midnight7_ズルいオトナ to midnight7_Sulky_adults. In the SE folder you need to convert 02シタール02 to 02_sitar02 and 17シャナイ(中東の縦笛) to 17_Shanai_(Middle_Eastern_whistle)

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
The game's been released for awhile. Why is this title still under games under construction?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game's been released for awhile. Why is this title still under games under construction?
Because everyone forgot to move / make a new thread I guess.
And the english official translation just out so even for that it should now be moved.

PS : tried, old save don't work with the english version (seem the game look for the old sprite name (in jap among the english named sprite so it crash when you hit the load button :p)

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i think you can make old saves work by extracting the graphics folder from the unpatched japanese version using an extractor like RPG maker all decrypter and pasting it in the english patched game's directory. After you do something that changes your character's sprite and save you should be able to delete the files that came from the unpatched japanese graphics folder since old japanese saves shouldn't need the japanese files after that.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
It may surprise you but staff doesn't keep precise track of every game, so letting us know when one has been finished and should be moved from GUC is a good way to get that to happen.

For the moment, because this needs an update to meet the standard and because it's only 1 week till the next round of deletions I'm going to leave this here.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game has been released and the OP is still speculative so it does not meet the standard, also does not conform to title or prefix formatting. PM an updated OP to myself, Darkfire or Jesus or when you have updated the OP.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, moved to H-games, and reopened.

Woo, triple post.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The story gets really silly and needs a lot of suspension of disbelief. It goes past "humiliation" into "literal slavery and human rights abuse" in a modern first world country, and it seems like there's only one final ending where everything ends up peachy no matter how fucked up the journey was. (There is one early bad end I think, but I haven't played through that one.)
If you can MST3K Mantra it through, then go for it.

H art is pretty good if you are into more modest girls and not backbreakers like me. I was blown away by the size of the scene replay room at first but it's smaller than it looks; a single event can take up to 3-4 slots in it. There's no pure uncensored version though, not even Kagura's, afaik.

Gameplay, meeeeh, material collection game. Craft all the equipment that jacks up your stamina so you can harvest more at one go, and use stamina potions so you don't have to sit through the shower scene. Get some strong weaponry if you are going for the hooligan plotline. Or just sell yourself doing questionable endorsements, 5-10m a pop.

Last edited: