What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Dlsite page for new game is up scheduled for August of next year.

crat1n3

Lurker
Reputation score
While I got this one on radar, could someone make a thread on GUC section instead in here please? since this thread is supposed to be for Rune game.

Been keeping on track this author since he moved on to his new game before

Mystermask

Reputation score
Sorry for this 1 year old necromancia, still no news on a official or fan made translation for the complete game?

Mick2000

Reputation score
there's fan translation work here:
https://ulmf.org/threads/rj139385-runes-pharmacy.8503/
unfortunately the translation only up to ver1.71 as the dev directly asking the translator above to stop distributing the game file but still allow patch distribution. rumor is that official translation is in work but there's yet announcement of such from the dev nor from famous translator group like Kagura Games. at least enjoy the translation for v1.71.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Perhaps that will be on the table after Kagura Games is finished with Chevalier Historie's translation. That won't be under consideration until past Jan. 2021 at the very least, even further if any post-updates adds any significant features to Chevalier Historie.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So I ended up learning Japanese and figured I would play 1.76 to see the progress in my studies, along with seeing the content that was never fantranslated. Compared to 1.71, there are 2 H-scenes and also a slight extension and fleshing out to the Shalban side story. That said, there are clearly gaps that show the content isn't actually complete and probably won't ever be.

Despite the expanded-upon Shalban side story, there are still 3 endings, and if you go through the side story you can see a choice to select a 4th ending that is just permanently greyed out. The lopsided positions of the ending scene crystals also make me feel like at a total of 5 or 6 were planned.

The hole in Popoko Plains that is Chrono Syrup bait still does nothing, and I can't find anything about the yellow orb in the ruins inside Popoko Plains so I assume that's also incomplete.

esteroide

Reputation score
does anyone know what item n54 is? just between potato pancake and chocolate egg
i can't find it even on 100% saves, and 99% completion is killing me xD