What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [ルさんちまん / Ressentiment] 行け!! 鳴神学園オカルト研究部2 / Go!! Narukami Occult Club 2 (RJ237448)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
*No image due to possible LOLI

Links:

Gameplay:
If any of you played the (was a good game), you guys should know that there's a lot of grinding going on in this game. Game mechanics pretty much same as the old game, you go into dungeons, collect equipment and level up, keep going as deep as you can, go home and there's h options to increase stats, but with a twist of a new affection and pregnancy system. This affection system allows the heroine to "stay" at the guys house once it reaches high enough, and the pregnancy system has a bar starting at 0 to 100, 0 being cant be pregnant and 100 be possible pregnancy. There's also childbirth were it gives you some bonus stats which is pretty nice.

Controls:
Regular RPGMaker controls

Story:
[Google translate edited]
main character, Sakuji Shinjiji (Shin noji Saya), is the descendant of Yin Yang master who lived long ago. With the talent and the skill of the exorcism she polished with practice, she goes around Makai in search for her parents who disappeared.

Tags:
Pregnancy, Prostitution, Accessories, School, Restraint, Shamefulness

Planned to be released late December OUT NOW!

Last edited:

zerobreaker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I Just check his blog update today. Did he finish it ? :)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I Just check his blog update today. Did he finish it ? :)
The 12/23 blog is about how he's doing some bug fixes tomorrow, and the 12/25 is talking about how he was bug fixing till last night and some leftover bugs still left that he'll be fixing today.

Last edited:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, it's OUT!!!!

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to capture text? RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.3.4 does not work

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know how to capture text? RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher 0.0.3.4 does not work
The problem is, this game starts all the plugins through the comp.js in the plugin folder, i just copied the text from the clipboard_llule .js in the comp.js and this works just fine, you just need to open the cliploger.exe manually. I dunno if it causes problems later, though. Didn't play it enough.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Seeing as the thread's OP was already updated to fit the standards and since there aren't that many posts in this thread to begin with, I'll move this over to the H-Games section.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Does this game need some kind of special runtime? I unable to start the game.exe of this game. I'm getting this error in the debug.log [1228/024529.791:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified.

Nastro123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The problem is, this game starts all the plugins through the comp.js in the plugin folder, i just copied the text from the clipboard_llule .js in the comp.js and this works just fine, you just need to open the cliploger.exe manually. I dunno if it causes problems later, though. Didn't play it enough.
Thanks!

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried the above fix, it works fine pasting the clipboard_llule.js contents to the bottom of the comp.js. I'm in the third chapter now.

Warning - the game will break if you manually walk to the school - for some reason the game will speed up the text as you walk in, making you unable to move after the sequence completes. I'm not sure why, but it be careful when you walk out the door and keep the original comp.js around just in case.

Last edited:

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I tried the above fix, it works fine pasting the clipboard_llule.js contents to the bottom of the comp.js. I'm in the third chapter now.

Warning - the game will break if you manually walk to the school - for some reason the game will speed up the text as you walk in, making you unable to move after the sequence completes. I'm not sure why, but it be careful when you walk out the door and keep the original comp.js around just in case.
If you include the Cheats.js into comp.js, you can open the cheat menu (i assume cheats.js only appears if you add the cheat when using RPGMakerMV game hook patch) then you can turn on the clipping to finish the walking animation instead of hard locking you trying to walk into the wall.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if its just me being a jackass but, how does one paste the clipboard_llule.js contents to the bottom of the comp.js? I can't open them in any way.

kscjaya

Reputation score
I don't know if its just me being a jackass but, how does one paste the clipboard_llule.js contents to the bottom of the comp.js? I can't open them in any way.
Just right click on them and open the .js files using notepad.
That is the simplest method of doing it.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks a lot, it worked. Turns out I was just being a jackass.

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uhm, wait. Can anyone explain more detail. Because i can't patch the game with RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher, i tried to unpack the game with Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1(because EnigmaVBUnpacker not work), but still can't patch the game. What did i do wrong?

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uhm, wait. Can anyone explain more detail. Because i can't patch the game with RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher, i tried to unpack the game with Virtual Packages Extractor 1.1(because EnigmaVBUnpacker not work), but still can't patch the game. What did i do wrong?
EnigmaVBUnpacker works fine for me, have you try to update it? I'm using 0.54.

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anybody else got a problem where right after the tutorial dungeon and the main character goes to school, right after the dialogue with characters, the main character can't move. I can still open the menu, save the game and load back to that spot but the character still isn't moving.