What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming out Late January 2018

Guess who's back!

The author behind Eroeater has finally announced his new game on DLSite, with trial to boot. Since the full name is long author previously called it DunxEro

It's a 3D dungeon crawler (think Raidy) with 3 girls adventurers diving into dungeon for loots, and with monsters wanting to sex them up.
It's a Combat Rape type.

Your party members (no sign of being changeable)
Doneria - the axe wielding warrior, she can't use any magic so she's the pure physical character.
Lilineira - the purple hair mage who's taking both the Black Mage and White Mage role.
Marian - The blond mage-knight, having decent physical stat and some support magic. The Paladin basically.
(to give example, Lilineira start with a heal and a status cure, while Marian only start with the heal)

You don't level up individually, but rather there's a 'party level' for your whole group.
Your party slowly regen HP/MP while walking about, so you don't have to worry about the mage being useless after running out of MP.

You hit C to bring up the menu which have
-Dungeon map you've explored
-Recovery menu (showing what recovery items you have, with sub menu allowing using the mage/paladin's spells instead)
-Item menu (you get item bag that starts with 100 slots, your party's gears and loots you pick up will take up these slots)
-Marian's stat (and sub menu for changing equipment)
-Lilineira stat
-Doneria stat
-Monster library (not available in this trial)
-SAVE MENU (note that when overwriting save the cursor default to 'not overwrite')
-Game setting
-Back

Last edited by a moderator:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [るしまる堂] ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター

A release date! Praise the.... uhhh... who is the hentai god these days anyways?

Anyways, I'm psyched. Been seeing a slow trickle of gameplay of this from the dev's pixiv over the past couple of years. Seems like the great genre mixing for a hentai game.

Now we just hope for a good lengthy game with some good depth to the gameplay systems. And free updates to the game with VO! And an out-of-the-gate perfect english translation! And then get horribly disappointed because that is an unrealistic hope. Who's with me!?!?!

A gif from some of the Doneria battle-fuck in the game (possibly unfinished/unused?):

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems pretty nice. I'm a bit disappointed with the combat sex stuff because it lasts only one turn. If it was like a status effect and lasted more turns you could get situations where the whole party is being screwed.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [るしまる堂] ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター Dungeon of Erotic Master (DunxEro)

Been seeing the guys "test animations" for like 2 years... glad to see theirs a playable demon now! You can find the animations on his pixiv... dating back to early 2015

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been seeing the guys "test animations" for like 2 years... glad to see theirs a playable demon now! You can find the animations on his pixiv... dating back to early 2015
Same! I thought the guy was just teasing for the sake of tease at one point (which was about 1 hour before this post).

EDIT: I wanted to try the demo, but I can't read any of it... ITH is only picking up SOME of the characters - which forms incorrect sentences... :(

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

have been following this ever since they announced it, its nice to see it finally take shape.

Corona123

Lurker
Reputation score

Amazing game can´t wait for the full release!

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

wow the perspective inside a dungeon is a mess
Animations looks great as expected, but the game is a bit dry and hard to navigate without translation

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow moS has a circle. Followed his dot gifs since 2011. So sad that he deleted his older works and the collection of materials available on the internet are incomplete. There's a lot more to the maggot birthscene.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Awesome so far. Save choice doesn't seem to do anything for me and I can't seem to progress any further than the fourth level of the dungeon. Not sure if I'm missing anything or if it's the end of the demo. Also can't figure out the mechanics behind the seduction other than it kinda works some of the time.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OMFG at leastttt soooo hypeddddd

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems pretty nice. I'm a bit disappointed with the combat sex stuff because it lasts only one turn. If it was like a status effect and lasted more turns you could get situations where the whole party is being screwed.
It's possible. It happened to me once. It makes you instantly lose the battle and puts everyone to 1 HP.

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score

is there a full screen function for this game or at least a bigger resolution?

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is there a full screen function for this game or at least a bigger resolution?
You can hook it (like everything else) with Window Watcher.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not a fan of Ero Eater at all but yeah, those test pictures on his pixiv pages for this game are amazing. Trying to not get my hopes up too high so I won't be too dissapointed should it lack content.

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's possible. It happened to me once. It makes you instantly lose the battle and puts everyone to 1 HP.
It's more like if every girl either has HP=0 or attacked with CR (I think only one girl surviving is possible), it goes into party ROL. But if every girl reaches HP=0, you get kicked out of the dungeon.

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not quite. I had two girls with HP and still got the party ROL event.

Attachments

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I can't seem to progress any further than the fourth level of the dungeon. Not sure if I'm missing anything or if it's the end of the demo.
You mean the place where you meet a wizard who says "This is the end of the demo" and then warps you back to town. Yeah, that's the end.

Also can't figure out the mechanics behind the seduction other than it kinda works some of the time.
Guild girls says: Not all enemies can be seduced, only those that you can talk with, like humans, monstrous humanoids, giants, and demons. Undead and magical beasts can never be seduced. The higher your level is above the monster the more likely it is to succeed.

The charm stat might also affect success. If so, Mage > Paladin > Fighter.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Amazing game, looking forward to the full thing! :)

Not quite. I had two girls with HP and still got the party ROL event.
The rule pretty much is: At least one party member has to be alive, and those who aren't down (0 HP) must've all been raped at least once during the enemy phase. At least that's what I'm getting out of it.

By the way, there's an option to change the number of animation cycles, but it's a bit hidden me thinks.

Attachments

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Amazing game, looking forward to the full thing! :)

The rule pretty much is: At least one party member has to be alive, and those who aren't down (0 HP) must've all been raped at least once during the enemy phase. At least that's what I'm getting out of it.

By the way, there's an option to change the number of animation cycles, but it's a bit hidden me thinks.
Thank you so much I was hoping there was a way to endlessly loop the animations in the full game but didn't know there was an option to do that in the trial too. This damn trial is better than most games I've played in years.