What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Ok never mind, im excited now because the post here about the delay never mentioned that its a trilogy game and that the dev has someone working on an english translation for it already and wants it done by the time the game is released.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the guy some game in development since 2015 like elf warrior kariella or something but i cant find any link to a trial for that game, he did cancelled the project?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
3 months later so I figured I would bump and see if anyone has heard anything? I havent found anything in a long time about it but I dont really know where these devs hang out at.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Give it a couple more months, tops. Usually devs who are giving English translations with more than one game in it's saga are keen about getting their product on the makeline.

toth1089

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"
Danero's work finally got clearer with accessories and granted data related

We continue debugging of events and debugging of battle and data adjustment

Why does it take such a long time

Although it is not so much to write, work compatibility with programmers is bad thing

As long as the schedule is open as soon as we fix and adjust my way

Debugging out the correction points, putting them together in text, ... repeatedly

Mr. Programmer is a quick adjustment type

Fixed at 2-week cycle, finish adjustment and mounting place at once

From there I feel like debugging

Currently the stuffing work is painful and matches the programmer's way of doing things

So there are quite a lot of situations where I can not do anything for a week on me

In the meantime, I have handled other projects so I do not have any problems

As I write real circumstances it may develop into a story of personal work or skill, who is bad

I do not want to write if possible

I think that there is no mistake in either way

Hurry up and break the pace of the opponent, stop working or lower your motivation

Although I think that it is the first delay condition, it is slow.

I think it is good to proceed with certainty

In exchange, I think the compatibility between myself and programmer is good for the monster project

As for this project, the specification is stopped due to my delay

This is a delayed work by the dunero and goblin pulling

It seems that it tends not to lead to delays in project planning and it is not good

Why is the sale date postponed?

Regarding this, I also have my fault

The decision on the sale date is based on the production process and the appropriate schedule according to the amount of work

It is said that profit can be anticipated if it can be sold with this work time

I also have expectations

As my general expectation is lost, my prospect of profit is largely collapsed

However, if you look at the production more than the prospect

There are also aspects that will make it easier to finish up to that point

It is a difficult place. "

From his Enty

I think hes saying that hes debugging? Something about waiting on one of the programmers I think, and something about how he expected to release much sooner I think. lol

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He's also already shown art of a Dungeon of Erotic Master 2. So I guess there will be another one.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
He's also already shown art of a Dungeon of Erotic Master 2. So I guess there will be another one.
Lol, time to wait another 3 years + delays

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yay, he's not able to deliver in time cuz he needs to do some fixing to another game first but there's obviously time to work on the sequel instead of finishing the first one before doing anything else. X3

Looks like nowadays most devs want to be release king. :rolleyes:

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This has Mighty number 9 written all over it, did this guy didnt pay attention to the failure of mighty number 9? Before the game was even release they had other kickstarters on a Spiritual succesor to megaman Legends, a tv show for Mighty Number 9, an anime that got kickstarter for the spiritual succesor of megaman legend which only manage to made 1 episode and thats it, but nope this guy seems to not know anything about that or hasnt heard about Nomura eithers? You know the guy working on multiple games plus Kh 3 plus The remake of FF 7?

Geez what is wrong with developers you cant work on multiple project at the same time and expect them to be release in time or be GOOD

netherus666

Reputation score
i can understand small project releases just for a bit more money to go towards the main game, but pretty pointless to start a whole new game.

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From what I understand in google translate he can't work on it since he has to rely on his coder. He might aswell work on the sequel if he has nothing else to do.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
His coder sucks, its 8 months past original release date and looking like December might be less of a placeholder than it was intended to be.

netherus666

Reputation score
guess he should look elsewhere, not worth keeping them, cas all thats gonna do is bleed money and progress :confused:

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Everytime this thread gets bumped I die a little inside knowing it's never gonna come out 😢

Last edited:

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Everytime this thread gets bumped I die a little inside knowing it's never gonna come out 😢
That's a little bit too much. Ofc it will come out but way too late and at that point their reputation as a dev will be worthless.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
That's a little bit too much. Ofc it will come out but way too late and at that point their reputation as a dev will be worthless.

For me I will still think they are a great dev as far as animations and gameplay goes but I will never trust one of their release dates ever again.