What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Greyhunter19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Im always in the kinda of attitude where if it comes out cool if not meh such is life, know what i mean? maybe im just to laid back lol
Thats the spirit. its not like this is the cure for cancer, though it does help prevent one very specific cancer.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I was only excited for this one because I have only found a couple of really nice games with animated cut ins during fights that were worth playing besides stuff like vitamin plus and drop factory. Plus this is supposed to be released in English as well as Japanese on day 1 of release.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So are there any news about a release date before december? Afaik they had to push it back because of that goblin game but it's quite a farce by now...

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
For te time being, the author seem to expect the game will come out late October.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Im still afraid that there isn't much more game to show with all the animations that are already in the demo

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Im still afraid that there isn't much more game to show with all the animations that are already in the demo
There are probably not many different animations since enemies of the same type (normal dog, anthro dog and stronger versions) share the same animations but we'll see if the long waiting was worth it.

I guess there will be game over scenes (at least i saw a few animations on devs twitter about that) and so far none of those are in the demo.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What i really like about the game is the fact, that you can get submissive if the enemy uses a hentai-attack and you are in the dominate role if you cast the attack on the enemy. There's even a variation of 2-3 different scenes for each enemy type for every playable girl. Call me impressed cuz i've never seen such a high amount of stuff in a animated, pixelated hentai game.

Would be nice to know the exact amount of different scenes tho. If you look on the floors from the demo it looks like there are around 10 floors. There are even animations for the shop owner girl and portraits for her. Could it be that they can be used in battle too and get their own animations? That would be awesome. :O

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Author updated trial to 1.1

and announced the release date to be October 1st (~2 weeks away)!

Q'w 'Q
So it wasn't me who went crazy but indeed a shift from late to early october. :eek:

If the dev can't deliver again i'll eat that guy.

netherus666

Reputation score
i too hope it gets released, or i too will have to eat him, or just blow him up either works lol

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Author updated trial to 1.1

and announced the release date to be October 1st (~2 weeks away)!

Q'w 'Q
FINALLY SOME GOOD FUCKING NEWS