What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

alan0n

Reputation score
Gotta say this is the first time in a while that a purchase of a game with a stellar demo has resulted in buyers remorse. Seriously, wth, they may as well just have sold the demo.

So much potential just squandered. Their next game looks meh as well...

Oh well, this developer is pretty much dead to me now.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New post about upcoming stuff.

Looks like we get the mentioned double seduce attack from the girls (most likely if a enemy got targeted by two girls) and more enemies that can appear as a pack like the goblins and not only one single enemy per sprite.

There's also a hard mode...yay, we had it way too easy with normal, right? :D

netherus666

Reputation score
New post about upcoming stuff.

Looks like we get the mentioned double seduce attack from the girls (most likely if a enemy got targeted by two girls) and more enemies that can appear as a pack like the goblins and not only one single enemy per sprite.

There's also a hard mode...yay, we had it way too easy with normal, right? :D
Hard mode huh guess he likes breaking peoples balls lol

Turrican

Reputation score
Apparently there will be more scenes h, new moves, new options, bug fixes, and put the difficulties.
I hope they will also put full-screen.

netherus666

Reputation score
Apparently there will be more scenes h, new moves, new options, bug fixes, and put the difficulties.
im with you on the full screen, im hoping maybe the gallery to, but i got no idea. kind of a shame he didn't bother adding sound to the sex scenes either, maybe he thought it was to much work.

Turrican

Reputation score
im with you on the full screen, im hoping maybe the gallery to, but i got no idea. kind of a shame he didn't bother adding sound to the sex scenes either, maybe he thought it was to much work.
Well, the sound is automatic, which hopefully will put something more, but the problem when the updated version will come out.
However on DLSite it will be 1.10.

toiba

Reputation score
borderlessgaming dose the full screen no problem.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone have a walkthrough for how to spend/upgrade/acquire gear? I'm on floor 6 and have a huge amount of cash stored but the default equipment is holding me back and its an insane grindfest with just levels for power. I read the walkthrough posted before but its very incomplete. I double and tripled checked the 1/2/3 floors for stone tabs and npcs but I can't get the blacksmith to move, got all the options except one and I'm unsure what she wants from me/how to even change/upgrade/acquire gear in the first place.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone have a walkthrough for how to spend/upgrade/acquire gear? I'm on floor 6 and have a huge amount of cash stored but the default equipment is holding me back and its an insane grindfest with just levels for power. I read the walkthrough posted before but its very incomplete. I double and tripled checked the 1/2/3 floors for stone tabs and npcs but I can't get the blacksmith to move, got all the options except one and I'm unsure what she wants from me/how to even change/upgrade/acquire gear in the first place.
Changing equipment is simple. Just press esc and choose one of the three options i marked red.

63466364.png

You can see which girl is selected by a picture of her in the menu. Choose the first option and then you can change equipment.

Immelstron

Reputation score
Quotes of NPC are unlocked by finding "stones" and speaking to other NPC, just try to talk to other NPC on this floor. On of the quote should open the last one you need..

I'm stuck on the 4-6 floor..
1) I can't unlock the door behind succubus,
2) I can't get to the zone behind ogr girls (Maybe its impossible but still)
3) And i can't pass through the second row of fire traps on the 7th floor..
Can anyone help me?)

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'm stuck on the 4-6 floor..
1) I can't unlock the door behind succubus,
2) I can't get to the zone behind ogr girls (Maybe its impossible but still)
3) And i can't pass through the second row of fire traps on the 7th floor..
Can anyone help me?)
1) Afaik you come from another floor lvl to unlock it
2) I don't understand the question, more details pls
3) You need to find an item you can equip so the fire traps do very little dmg and you can pass them. I think it's an item you can equip on the last two slots for each girl. Check the previous floors for secrets to find the item. If you already did that swap the items until you have the right one.

Immelstron

Reputation score
1) Afaik you come from another floor lvl to unlock it
2) I don't understand the question, more details pls
3) You need to find an item you can equip so the fire traps do very little dmg and you can pass them. I think it's an item you can equip on the last two slots for each girl. Check the previous floors for secrets to find the item. If you already did that swap the items until you have the right one.
2) I was talking about 2 "fat" NPC girls on the 4th floor and undiscovered area behind them..
3) You are speaking about accessories i think.. thanks for suggestion.. I hope i didn't sell the needed accessories..
By the way, what does the blue color of the equipment mean?

whateverz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since no one's given a clear answer, the blacksmith is in the dungeon looking for her dad (酔っ払いの男), who is on the 2nd floor at d16, probably need to talk to her first, then the dad, then her again.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Since no one's given a clear answer, the blacksmith is in the dungeon looking for her dad (酔っ払いの男), who is on the 2nd floor at d16, probably need to talk to her first, then the dad, then her again.
I prefer to know what i speak about by knowing the language in and out before i post wild assumptions.^^ I mean it's good you know it but the only option most of us had was using google translater and that's not helpful at all if someone needs detailed help to progress in the game.^^

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I prefer to know what i speak about by knowing the language in and out before i post wild assumptions.^^ I mean it's good you know it but the only option most of us had was using google translater and that's not helpful at all if someone needs detailed help to progress in the game.^^
or just explore everything. Even if the game was in english i can tell, i wouldnt make much of difference.

Turrican

Reputation score
Sorry I downloaded the demo of this game on DLsite, but I do not know why the application disappears (the girl's face), while the last demo of the same author is affixed no problem (and I hope he goes out as soon as possible), but do you have the same problem?