What's new

RPG [rusimarudou] [るしまる堂] Dungeon of Erotic Master / ダンジョンオブエロチックマスター (RE265478) (RJ209600)

Tyukaiw

Reputation score
Well, I don't even know how to acess the gallery in this moonspeak game xD

ludd69

Reputation score
So according to the JAP dlsite the new version with the gallery and H animations is out. Anyone got it yet?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So according to the JAP dlsite the new version with the gallery and H animations is out. Anyone got it yet?
Are you asking for somebody to provide a copy of the new version?

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Very nice to see the dev kept his word and delivered animation gallery with 1.20. <3

suwako0927

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I stuck in a plane where there is a sword that if you pull it out a monster that makes me the ass (plan 15).
Plus there is a monster on the 16th floor in the middle.
What do I have to do?
Defeating the monster you summoned by pulling the sword will grant you a demon-slaying 2h sword, which deal 200% damage to demon type monsters. Its a hard mini-boss but not unwinnable.
For the huge goat-head boss in the middle of 16th floor, you need to save 4 nuns locked up in the cell before you can defeat it. The cell door are guarded by golem that drop corresponding key to unlock it.
Just keep in mind that 16th is again split into two seperated area, you will need to find another entrace from 15th to 16 in order to get to the western, northern and eastern cell.

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't go through the 7th floor, I talked to every NPC and even went back to the previous floors and I still can't find the item that will allow the party to survive through the lava pits. Can someone help? I've been stuck for a while.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I can't go through the 7th floor, I talked to every NPC and even went back to the previous floors and I still can't find the item that will allow the party to survive through the lava pits. Can someone help? I've been stuck for a while.
Have you tried all the accessoires items (last two slots for each girl) and then walk over the pits?

Turrican

Reputation score
Is the new version released?
did someone try it?
and thanks for the suggestion.

Doomy7

Reputation score
The new version is out.
The game has been optimized (maps load faster).
H-scenes are selectable via the gallery but the animation plays in the girls' avatar,
as if seduction on a monster is selected, so no full screen size scenes (unless i am missing something).
As far as variety is concerned, each girl has over 40 scenes each, but they are not unique. For example
a fast animation is a different scene. The tag team h-scenew are added and played randomly in battles
and the second girls still gets its turn.
Still i'd prefer full screen animations, but the game does not dissapoint.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Question is now...is this the end? Or does the dev plan more content?

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have you tried all the accessoires items (last two slots for each girl) and then walk over the pits?
I have all of my party members fully equipped with the accessories and I don't even have any left out accessories to wear, in fact, I don't even think I found the accessories needed in the first place. Where is this accessory located exactly?

suwako0927

Reputation score
I have all of my party members fully equipped with the accessories and I don't even have any left out accessories to wear, in fact, I don't even think I found the accessories needed in the first place. Where is this accessory located exactly?
Its not an accessory, but an event item call "ice slipper" (氷のスリッパ) that will minimize the lava floor damage to 1.

I couldn't recall exactly the walkthrough of this floor, but you need to kill the fiery spirit boss on floor 7 first, then return to the hobbits on floor 5 and choose the speech option (氷のスリッパ).
They will then hand you a key to their treasure vault located in floor 6, where you can find the ice slipper inside.

Dropbare

Reputation score
Could somebody please upload a complete save? Either my save is now broken, or it doesn't work on 1.20.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Its not an accessory, but an event item call "ice slipper" (氷のスリッパ) that will minimize the lava floor damage to 1.

I couldn't recall exactly the walkthrough of this floor, but you need to kill the fiery spirit boss on floor 7 first, then return to the hobbits on floor 5 and choose the speech option (氷のスリッパ).
They will then hand you a key to their treasure vault located in floor 6, where you can find the ice slipper inside.
Sometimes i'm scared about myself and how i was able to figure that out by myself. :eek: I did all that but obviously i can't know i did exactly that if moonrunes are simply moonrunes for me. X3

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
My google-fu ain't bringing up no links on any new versions. May have to actually buy this one, considering how the author went to the trouble of updating it and all.

Turrican

Reputation score
Hello everyone, no in the 19th floor and there's a thunder-monster.
With the experience of the previous quest, I went to the smith and dropped things, unfortunately I did not notice the "name" of what dropped me, the Japanese is not an option for me.
How the shape of the name? And are these objects to defeat the lightning armor boss?

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, alright. That's why I am here. So, I guess there is no translation by now?
Not yet apparently. Don't even know if there is one in the pipeline.

Edit: Is there still no way to full screen this game?

Last edited: