What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [サークル☆フェアリーフラワー/ Circle * Fairy Flower] 勇者姫ミリア (RJ295831)

KillerDxD

Reputation score

勇者姫ミリア [サークル☆フェアリーフラワー]

Links:

Brief Description:
From the makers of , this game will be similar in the progression system and how it's played, but with more endings and the option to turn into a loli with h-scene changes also.

Controls:
Regular RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Mechanics:
The gameplay is going to be really similar to last game, where you start off at level 100 and either you complete the clean route and clear the game as a virgin, or you can use various ways, such as items and regular h actions, to degrade her morals(increase lewdness, change common sense, etc.) and levels to bring her down. You're allowed to change the main character into a loli if you want, or just remain as she is as an adult, with the scenes reflecting the current age she's in. There's also the option of switching to hypnosis mode, where the scenes will also change to her being under a hypnotic state, and the NPC's also being under it.

Story:
Princess Miria, a brave princess, wanted the title of the hero for herself. Prince Rick, his brother and inheritor of the title, was killed by her for "attempted" assault on her when she was a loli. Few years pasted, and Miria was given a quest by the goddess for the 3 holy relics in order to defeat the Demon Lord. Rick, who's bent on getting revenge on the princess, got into a contract with the demon king and possessed the princess, causing him to control her to a certain extend. With his current limitations, he was only able to change her knowledge of her quests for the 3 holy relics into the 3 corrupted relics. Will the princess be able to succeed in her quest, or will she be corrupted by Rick's influence?

Tags:
Rape, Loli, Hypnosis, Pregnancy, Big Breasts, Multiple Endings

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Saw this trial pop up on dlsite. hype to see where this goes.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where is the gallery room?
There is all gallery open after clear game?
oh, find it, is on the map from the start, on the left house after leaving castle.

Hum, 200 scenes? something is odd, and yeah.. mostly like variation clothes and nipple cancer art bruh.
Sad no mating press.
Well, i kinda like this kind of corruption rpg, system is automatic and degradation is good as takes a lot of time and effort. But on NG+ you get the corruption debug item to abuse it. Soo better rush virgin clear and nuke everything out and then go for R18 stuffs.

Last edited:

sirus92

Reputation score
it says protection of the hero and it doesnt let me raise it to level 4. Can anyone post a walkthrought?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
but how to switch to loli will i couldn't find A star loses if the action takes part and there only 0 pays or loses .

but how to switch to loli will i couldn't find .

Last edited:

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
but how to switch to loli will i couldn't find A star loses if the action takes part and there only 0 pays or loses .

but how to switch to loli will i couldn't find .
The normal way of doing it is by losing 2 stars and using the さかしま化 menu option.
Another option is to do a virgin clear to get the ★クリアの水晶★ item, which allows you to toggle that and other statuses.

Trevelontous

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't seem to drop the last protection/star, from what I've gathered you need to be under the influence of a poison when going further back into the slums, but I can't figure out how to obtain it. Nvm you just keep using the drug that increases value of your common sense enough times, either the one where you drink 2 or 4, and after that you'll get the status effect that lets you go to the back of the slums.

Also no clue where the burning rock that will thaw out the villagers is.

Last edited:

nightlover

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't seem to drop the last protection/star, from what I've gathered you need to be under the influence of a poison when going further back into the slums, but I can't figure out how to obtain it. Nvm you just keep using the drug that increases value of your common sense enough times, either the one where you drink 2 or 4, and after that you'll get the status effect that lets you go to the back of the slums.

Also no clue where the burning rock that will thaw out the villagers is.
burning rock at the school crafting

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can someone tell me how do i lose stars?
Each of the 3 cursed treasures that you find will take away 1 star.
The 3 cursed treasures can be found:
1: At the top of the incubus tower, west and slightly north of the initial castle. (Requires a magic key to unlock the door)
2: At the auction in the desert town. (The desert continent requires a ship to get to. Either 10k per passage or 100k to buy the ship in the NE town on the initial continent)
3: In the basement of the mansion north of the desert town. (Requires talking to the owner after the auction and equipping the maid uniform; might also require talking to NPCs in the snow castle dungeon and slums - haven't tried getting it without having the info about it first)
While I'm typing these out, the 3 heroic treasures are:
1: At the auction in the desert town.
2: Received from the Yuki-onna in the ice dungeon in the south part of the ice continent. (Requires freeing all the frozen people in the northwest village on the same continent with the item created at the academy)
3: In the tower on the north continent. (Requires getting the key from the king of the snow continent, which requires the diploma from the academy, and buying the ship)

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it me or did the dev stole gameplay from other games?

the level down feature was from Sex angel ariel Even the map (with the succubus) is giving me deja vu.

and the maid job at the mansion was from...hmm... Melty's quest? Theres the collect items for the mansion occupants and the kill monster in the basement job.

gman

Lurker
Reputation score
Each of the 3 cursed treasures that you find will take away 1 star.
The 3 cursed treasures can be found:
1: At the top of the incubus tower, west and slightly north of the initial castle. (Requires a magic key to unlock the door)
2: At the auction in the desert town. (The desert continent requires a ship to get to. Either 10k per passage or 100k to buy the ship in the NE town on the initial continent)
3: In the basement of the mansion north of the desert town. (Requires talking to the owner after the auction and equipping the maid uniform; might also require talking to NPCs in the snow castle dungeon and slums - haven't tried getting it without having the info about it first)
While I'm typing these out, the 3 heroic treasures are:
1: At the auction in the desert town.
2: Received from the Yuki-onna in the ice dungeon in the south part of the ice continent. (Requires freeing all the frozen people in the northwest village on the same continent with the item created at the academy)
3: In the tower on the north continent. (Requires getting the key from the king of the snow continent, which requires the diploma from the academy, and buying the ship)
thx for the quick answer but i did the tower and the auction and nothing happend for me

Last edited: