What's new

ACT [サークル暇乞い] 陵辱×タワーディフェンス 種付け中出し雌奴隷化で異世界救済RPG (RJ226905)

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
In the dlsite one of the images it says CV for different chars, but I guess that's some future update ver 2.0 that's overdue ?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the dlsite one of the images it says CV for different chars, but I guess that's some future update ver 2.0 that's overdue ?
What do you mean? They have voices, alright. Just not in battle, as far as I can tell. But there's voiced dialogue here and there.

Learch

Lurker
Reputation score
Since the thread's already necroed, and since I've had this question for some time anyway...

Has anyone managed to successfully get a text hooker to work with this game? I've wanted to read through the H-scenes myself, but Textractor doesn't seem to work with the game (and OCR isn't suitable for...any purposes, really.)

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What do you mean? They have voices, alright. Just not in battle, as far as I can tell. But there's voiced dialogue here and there.
I played thru the game recently without hearing any voices :( . I wonder why I can't hear them

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I played thru the game recently without hearing any voices :( . I wonder why I can't hear them
The voices aren't very loud. Pretty sure the default sound settings are Sonic Adventure levels of misbalanced. But because I often turn the music volume down before even starting a game, I kinda got lucky.
Also, I think the characters in your base have small voice bits when you click on their dialogue, but I could be mistaken on that end. What's really odd is that none of the h scenes are actually voiced - I'd think that to be the highest priority when it comes to using CV's.

Since the thread's already necroed, and since I've had this question for some time anyway...

Has anyone managed to successfully get a text hooker to work with this game? I've wanted to read through the H-scenes myself, but Textractor doesn't seem to work with the game (and OCR isn't suitable for...any purposes, really.)
Dunno about a text hooker, but there is a partial translation that takes care of several UI aspects, which is enough to play the game efficiently. If you're in it for the plot though, that won't be of much help.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I am truly sorry for necroing this, but the game got updated to ver2.0 last month, but it was really quiet around here and the internet, so....
Anyway, dlsite only mentioned about adding voice to all the scenes, so probably no more new characters or stages?