What's new

[Complete - Partial] [サークル暇乞い] 陵辱×タワーディフェンス 種付け中出し雌奴隷化で異世界救済RPG (RJ226905)

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
ULMF topic thread link

「Violation x Tower Defense - Saving the Other World through Mating Creampie Enslavement」

My first thread and first translation project, since the game program make it easy for translating
List for what translated is....
-Characters Data, Status, Profile (got cut, not enough space) and some heroines quotes (still don't understand what Helmina said, her language just weird)
-Name of stages and cities (Translating City name from the map)
-All Quest List
-All Item List
-All Equipment List
-All Item Shop name (Actually it's Dragon Sacred Treasure (Ruby,etc) but not enough space, so need to cut it)
-Ui Scene
-All skill name and explanation
(Need to change some name 'cause the small UI box)

Please let me know if you know better translation, or wrong words I put there
(Extract and copy the data to Table Folder in the game, your savedata still not gonna overwritten...

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Gave it a try on game v1.02...
The translation cause the 1st girl rescue "result screen" never pop and frozen there....
will see if there anymore problem...

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The translation cause the 1st girl rescue "result screen" never pop and frozen there....
Can relate have the same issue here

OP
NekoMG2

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Well I'll try to fix it there.... wait for it, sorry because I translating it when the game already completed...

EDIT: Fixed, renew the attachment, sorry for the trouble, and thank's for the feedback

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
all good, im grateful on the translation (y)
just playing it when im bored though since already finished the game once :ROFLMAO: seeing no one discussing about it

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried patching it by replacing the files in the "Table" folder but the only english words I see is "Clear" when I beat the stage. The town options are still in Japanese. Help?

OP
NekoMG2

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
That's why it's called "Partial" not "complete", the scenario, user interface (in base menu and town), etc still in Japanese

tung lam

Reputation score
How to do the quest "enchanting underwear"? . I've 7 obsidian but the quest doesn't clear

OP
NekoMG2

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How to do the quest "enchanting underwear"? . I've 7 obsidian but the quest doesn't clear
Well, I don't know about that, since I using google (and a little fix) for translating it all.... already using other translator and it's still given obsidian for the name.... so I dunno

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
that quest work fine with me....
as for quest that i wasn't able to clear is finding 2 golem core somehow...

Additionaly another bug i found while playing with translation is on the sea port map (where u farm coconut / sahagin stuff) even u cleared and see the drop, it just doesn't added to ur inventory. Switching back to jp ver will make it work though...

Thats pretty much all the bug i found until i cleared the game, the rest is fine

OP
NekoMG2

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hmm, I will try to check it later... maybe can fix it.... because I never mess up with item data or number.... just translating the names

EDIT: Already check it and compare it with the Japanese one (about sea port map), and all items name it's normal... about Golem Core maybe it's rare drop?
EDIT2: Just noticing you can check the drop rate for the item too , so from the Rock Keeper map, the chance from Golem Core it's around 25%, while in some one time scenario gives 100% drop chances

Last edited:

QwertMonster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey just for the two quests someone seemed to have problems with, they're not translation problems, but rather problems with the game:

Sea Port - when you complete this map, it will trigger something in the game that doesn't increment the items you get, whenever you clear the map after the first time. that means if you want coconuts/stuff for the chef quest, you need to restart the game whenever you do the map.
Golem Core - you need 3 golem cores, not 2, despite the quest saying 2 in both the english and japanese version.

EDIT: ah, rather, it does actually say 3 in the japanese translation, must be a mistake in the english one.

Last edited: