What's new

RPG RPG Maker Scat [crotch] 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~野性生活ひゃくぱーせんと~ / Escape From Uninhabited Island: Survival RPG ~100% Living Wild~ (RJ215534)

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Know what? I've seen the pics for this and rural Survival. That one woman in a photo from a pic in this game looks like Charlotte. Or am I wrong?
It is Charlotte.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The thicker vines? There's a forest where they seem to spawn often that's full of bears, boars, and monkeys.
Thanks for the info, do you know how to get to the forest area? I'm kinda stuck with no idea how to progress, only got access to areas 1+2+3(creator's map) and south parts of 4+5+6.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the info, do you know how to get to the forest area? I'm kinda stuck with no idea how to progress, only got access to areas 1+2+3(creator's map) and south parts of 4+5+6.
It's to the northeast of the camp, I think. I'll have to play through again.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'll try looking through again and see.
Think I found it, had to rejump the gorge where you fall the first time, just retried it and was able to do a second jump. So I should be able to explore more now.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How do you find the stone you can use to shave?

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think they're just the normal stones that you use to build stuff with, I did one shaving scene and it looks like it was a normal stone that was lost.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...probably missing something obvious, but how do you get the currency for synthesis ?
Killing stuff doesn't seem to give you any, neither does the gathering...

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...probably missing something obvious, but how do you get the currency for synthesis ?
Killing stuff doesn't seem to give you any, neither does the gathering...
You get points from picking up items, it's just very slowly, so pick up everything you find.

A tip, if you sprint over crabs and small bugs you will instantly kill them. While you don't get any items, you will get EXP from it.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You get points from picking up items, it's just very slowly, so pick up everything you find.

A tip, if you sprint over crabs and small bugs you will instantly kill them. While you don't get any items, you will get EXP from it.
I've noticed the later part. Yet...
:sigh: well, I've decided to take a closer look at the mechanics...
It seems I'm loosing stuff faster than I gain it, due to negative statuses. What's the easiest to achieve balanced chain ?
That is what's the local equivalent od build order - what should I gather and consume (and where) to stay ahead of negative statuses ?
Also, what do I need to synthesize (or otherwise do) to use holes in the ground in the base (and the foamy water spot) ?

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems I'm loosing stuff faster than I gain it, due to negative statuses. What's the easiest to achieve balanced chain ?
That is what's the local equivalent od build order - what should I gather and consume (and where) to stay ahead of negative statuses ?
From what I've played it seems that hunger and thirst are used faster at low level compared to high level, but can't confirm it 100%.
If you want to really grind items to stay ahead, the best place is the jungle with the waterfall(Jungle 4 map), bananas, papayas and mushrooms spawn decently fast and you can refill bottles/bamboos at the waterfall, really the best grinding spot IMO. Eating food will also give you both some healt, but also EXP.

Also, what do I need to synthesize (or otherwise do) to use holes in the ground in the base (and the foamy water spot) ?
You need to be alone(send maid back to camp) and not have food poisoning. To remove food poisoning you need to synth the item with the rotten fish and green mushroom. Foaming hole is a fishing spot, just make sure to save before entering to avoid game over. Holes in the cave at the base and south-west connects to other maps. Hole to the north-east of camp is a Hentai-event, might need decently full bowel to trigger since it's a scat event.

Gol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What are the different facilities you can have in the base?

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What are the different facilities you can have in the base?
From the top of my head: Rain collector(get that one completed asap), smoker(for food), a toilet/outhouse and a house(build over 3 stages from 1 page). Last project you should be able to pick up is the raft.

MahgniMada

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.jpg
This is Crotch's newest game, I bought it myself and thought I would share it here. I'm not sure what version the game is but I bought it the day it came out (End of last year), I haven't checked but he may have updated the game since then, I'd totally love for this to be translated just like his That Life - The Rural Survival RPG game if anyone is willing to try :p

Full Game Download:
Crotch's Blog: - I see he's already teasing a new game :D
DLsite:
Genre Tags: Female Protagonist - Scat - Urination - Lesbian - Anal - Exposure - Survival

Any problems with the link, let me know!
And if you enjoyed the game and/or wish for the possibility of more games like this, then please consider supporting Crotch, he does great work :)

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited: