What's new

ACT [crotch] 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~もう帰りたい~ (RJ154928)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~もう帰りたい~

You can use small insects to fish in the litle (lake) above your hut. and you can drink from the litle puddle on the left, but it gives you diareha =D . Still searching for container to use for boiling water. When you level up you unlock h scenes. So far i have scenes with, crab, small insect, big insect, papaya, fingering and using branch

PaganWarlord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Overall I like the idea of building the gameplay around the survival aspect, but execution is lacking in my opinion. Not that it's bad, it's just standard and it means a lot of wasted potential.

H scenes, or rather a way of obtaining them makes not sesne. Beat few small craps and pick their corpses then use skill to get your pussy destroyed by gigantic crab? I know it was made by Japanese but still....

As for art, its a matter of taste, though other than scat elements (about 30-40% of the CG) I liked it.

There are some scenes with other survivors but i gave up on this game halfway and just decrypted the assets so no idea how and when you get them.

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

This could have been such a nice game...but scat + fart noises in each hentai scene just ruins it.

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently, there is H-scene for everything, really everything..
papaya pron iz so gud

Btw, anyone found out what to do with this damn standing wolf?

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

kill rabbit, it'll drop raw meat, after that talk to the wolf blocking your way, the heroine will throw the raw meat to the sea resulting the wolf jump to the sea, unblocking your way

you need to press shift to not startle the rabbit, if not the rabbit will escape underground

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how many scenes there are in total? I've gotten 9 so far, but I haven't been able to find any others.
Masturbation, bugs, branch, log, giant frog, papaya, giant clam, giant enemy grab, and plastic bottle.

Also, there's an area in the woods with a sick bear. Does anyone know what you need to do to advance this part?

OfficerTJHooker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does anyone know how many scenes there are in total?
Dunno, but there's at least twenty or so just with masturbation items alone (at level 17). You unlock 1-2 every level, but be careful because watching the scene will use up the item so if it's a valuable item you might wanna hold off.

Also, there's an area in the woods with a sick bear. Does anyone know what you need to do to advance this part?
Create a mystery medicine at the base by using up 10 crabs, and feed it to the bear. It'll give you some sick bear claws as an equip and three large meat carcasses, so it's definitely worth it.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need to press shift to not startle the rabbit, if not the rabbit will escape underground
OOOOHHHHHH you SNEAK. and here i was, thinking i need to piss or shit on their hiding hole...

as for the meat, there are many alternatives, e.g. kill them wolves with fire, help out the sick bear etc.

also, you need to find empty bottles to carry water. they are at the bottom of the oceans (which i think you need at least lv10 or sth to not drown while getting it). I found 4, which is think is it.

Question: I cleared the game by lighting a huge fire and signalling the ship. Is the ending different if you clear it by fixing the boat?

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OOOOHHHHHH you SNEAK. and here i was, thinking i need to piss or shit on their hiding hole...

as for the meat, there are many alternatives, e.g. kill them wolves with fire, help out the sick bear etc.

also, you need to find empty bottles to carry water. they are at the bottom of the oceans (which i think you need at least lv10 or sth to not drown while getting it). I found 4, which is think is it.

Question: I cleared the game by lighting a huge fire and signalling the ship. Is the ending different if you clear it by fixing the boat?
The total bottle I found is 5:
1 in the diving spot southwest of the base
1 in the diving spot that connect beach and forest, east from base
3 in the diving spot from the south eastern that connect to back to the base

About the Ending, both is same Ending, but you need to "FIGHT" the boat to craft it (now that was really something else!:eek:)
If not crafted, it's gonna be broken in the middle of the sea, then game over.

to craft the boat you need...
-10 Logs = scattered around, more spawn rate at bear/wolf forest
-10 Stick= the stick with white tip item icon, that can be used to scare the chicken
-3 Rabbit Fur = from Rabbit mobs, need to sneak to approach them, spawn most at wolf forest
-6 Strong Vine = you get it from gathering from the dried tree, kinda low chance
-5 Bamboo = gathering it at south eastern map, or left from chicken base

H-Milk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

kill rabbit, it'll drop raw meat, after that talk to the wolf blocking your way, the heroine will throw the raw meat to the sea resulting the wolf jump to the sea, unblocking your way

Thanks.

Does anyone know how many scenes there are in total?
As far I know:

Before island:
1 in town (intro)
2 in boat room
1 in burning boat (you have to peep sailors on boat instead of eating)

Island:
2 scene (scat and piss from menu)
29 H-dream on island (one for every item/food/thing that you can find)
2 in basement
3 GOR from "exclamation mark ennemies"

According to the game CG, there are some left but I don't know how to get them :(

Last edited:

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Full save, anyone? xD

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'd expect a circle called "crotch" to be more focused on piss then scat. Still definitely not my cup of tea; that would taste terrible.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

having hard time to keep MC alive...any guide to starters? i really love this one but keep seeing her dying makes me hard to play it.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

In the base, just kill as many insects from the hole with as you can. At the table you can combine 5 small insects into a lunch box that heals 250HP an 250 Hunger. Should be able to kill a small insect in 2 hits with the starting weapon you find in the base. I'd recommend stopping the hole spam when a snake appears, just run from those fights until you get better weapons.

Resting in the bed will full heal you regardless of hunger or thirst status. So you could rest with no hunger points and no thirst points on the verge of death and wake up fully healed. Saved me a number of times.

Other useful food tips: 5 nuts (found in bear forest) turn into a 400HP/Hunger restoring item, 5 small meats (from rats, snakes, frogs) turn into a 500HP/Hunger item. Cooking a fish is 250HP/Hunger, a cooked large meat (from rabbits) is high as well 4-500HP/Hunger I think.

I enjoyed this game quite a lot, only game I think I've actually downloaded and then beat in the same day. Then again I have a weakness for survival games and wetting/messing scenes.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

okay,then what about thirst part? where can i find clean water? drinking water near that pond,its not safe somehow as it leaves some bad effect to her.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

To get pure water you have two options I know of.
You either need to find an empty bottle, get the dirty water, and then boil it at the campfire.
Or explore far enough into the bear forest and find the water there. There may be some wolves blocking the path so that may not be available until you can either beat them or they run from you.

But up to the point you can do either of those, I'd recommend filling up on bad water before you rest in bed and then explore the next morning with mostly full water and no upset stomach effect.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i found it was strange to see her boob size was so big in CG scene but small on standing picture. I dont know if she can remain naked or not,[if she can,tell me]..and how to deal with those chicken gang on the east side, there were around 5~7 chickens i think. Its hard to deal with those animals.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Most of the CG scenes are her fantasizing the scene. I'm guessing she's imagining herself larger, I do admit it is a little jarring. I would have preferred consistency with the standing image myself.

Anytime I tried removing her clothes, she said something to the effect that she was too ashamed and that ancient people at least used leaves or something.

Collect a bunch of sticks (one for each chicken), go the fire, last option is to light the stick on fire. In combat use that fire stick on the chicken. Each one should be a one hit kill.

That should give you the ultimate weapon. After I got that I finally went around and collected the other weapons from the rock pile, bone pile, and tree.

mastadon05

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks again, i got it and beat those chicken gang, i will try to search around for clothes if there is. Need to collect a lot of resources again to begin ''journey''

Status
Not open for further replies.