What's new

ACT [crotch] 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~もう帰りたい~ (RJ154928)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: 無人島脱出サバイバルRPG~もう帰りたい~

By clothes, I meant her underwear, I don't think there are other outfits. I didn't find any at least and I don't think there was much if anywhere I didn't explore fairly thoroughly. (Also looked through the graphics folder and there weren't other outfits, so yeah.)

Hardest/Most annoying thing to collect will be the vines, they only spawn in one location as far as I'm aware. And I think they may only spawn once per day.

AcidRain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, a H survival RPG! Can't believe I missed this.

Is there any translation for this game?

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, a H survival RPG! Can't believe I missed this.

Is there any translation for this game?
I guess no.

Anyone has full cg save file? I really like this game and wish to enjoy rest of cg

azaxa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if anyone is playing this anymore, but I noticed that this circle's newer game just got a full translation, so I made a partial for this one:

https: //mega.nz/#!JhokVLoS!f5CMHsQ7Owv8uPZvFsZbFPZ4spDNJQIyZbBUjSYc_7A

There's a working link for the game earlier in the thread.

brikbeard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a gallery or recollection room here? i can't seem to find either one of them.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How in the world do you get water and keep it? I found a tiny sparkle behind the base but as soon as it went up, she peed and it went back to like 0

*EDIT* Well i read up some and people mentioned bottles, but also mentioned lv 10, how do you even get to lv 10 if she cant retain the water ? o_O

Last edited:

brikbeard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need empty bottle to keep the dirty water and boil it in the base to make clean water and lv 10 mean you will be able to dive in the dive spot longer thou you can get the first empty bottle in the southwest dive spot at level 6 or 5

Azraeth

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm kinda doing a translation for myself to understand the game;
but I dunno if people would be interested if I were to put it here?

I mean; I'm basically doing a machine translation; with no knowledge of japanese at all; and english not even being my native language, so...

It would mean menu/skills/item translated allright; but most of the dialogues and such would be pretty low level of translation, as it's fairly hard and time consuming.

Oh well. I've done quite a bit already, so tell me if interested;
dunno if I can even "put" a translation here, according to the forum rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.