What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ saboten ] [ サボテン] Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated / 触孕~地球人孕ませ計画触手編~ (RE113725) (RJ113725)

Status
Not open for further replies.

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

has anyone got the full game of this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Walkthrough by Sepharius
Part 1:

Dlsite:
English Dlsite:

I'm working on a walkthrough as we speak, does anyone want to give me a helping hand? I've done the walkthrough for the first town so far.

Walkthrough:
Controls:
Move = Directional buttons.
Action = Z/Enter/Space
Cancel = X
Menu = Esc/X
Chat log = S
Run = Shift
Skip text = Ctrl

For those who want to cheat:

Level one:
Hold Ctrl to skip all the text, I have yet to master the language of the autobots I'm afraid.

Step on the boulder and continue.

Hold Ctrl for it to go faster or just smash the action button like you're smashing her, either way this scene plays itself out.

Continued in next post...
Part 2:
Level two:
Talk to the plant at the counter and choose option 1. He's a nice guy, it's personality that counts, right?

Make sure you but Sheet 1 (I'll call it that as I can't read kanji).

Once you do that, head to the next level.

Talk to EVERYONE in town except these three, do not talk to these until I tell you.

Go to the store (northeast) and speak to the clerk.

Purchase the top and bottom items, the others are either a waste of money or I haven't found a use yet.

Once you have spoken to everyone, head back and talk to the blonde girl.

Make her MAD!

Talk to the "gentlemen" here.

Talk to the blonde girl, look at her be all happy and shit, damn ho.

Note: The guide is still in progress, if you spot any mistakes then feel free to post.
For any more, follow the quotelink to page 6

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Pregnenticles: Earth Girls Inseminated

has anyone got the full game of this
I never even heard of it before now. Hmmm, so it's the same creators as cosplay hime. I'm a bit interested.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I never even heard of it before now. Hmmm, so it's the same creators as cosplay hime. I'm a bit interested.
Saboten games recently are sorta repeat of

'solve puzzle'
rape girl
add girl to collecting
repeat for next girl

the sheer amount of females is nice for variety, but it also means each girl get like 1-2 scene at most.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Saboten games recently are sorta repeat of

'solve puzzle'
rape girl
add girl to collecting
repeat for next girl

the sheer amount of females is nice for variety, but it also means each girl get like 1-2 scene at most.
No biggie, I'm a VN veteran. I'm use to playing games with multiple girls that have a few scenes each.

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Best name for a game ever.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

I have the game, can't/won't share it but, I can say this game looks NOTHING like usual Saboten games, well the art does, but nothing else does so if you didn't play the trial and you just want it because it's Saboten, I'd go look for something else.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Sprite sex?Now I'm interested!

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I was wondering when this would pop up. Seems like a funny game.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

For every CG there's sprite sex, it's REALLY basic sprite sex but it's there.
Okay!Yay!

tryguy

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey Starke, this is a bit off topic, but what's your new forum's purpose exactly?

Since the forum is hidden, all I know about it is the golden title, which looks swish and all, but doesn't tell me shit.

So, is it mostly about sharing a private collection of games? Are there any unique features at all?

I ask, because every time you post, I get to see your ad. And, it's a bit annoying, honestly.

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

You're right, it's off-topic.

Our forum is about whatever our forum is, don't like my sig don't look at it, either block me or close your eyes, I missed the part where I owe you any explanation, when did this become the Spanish Inquisition?

There's a lot of unique features, none of them your business.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Starke, this is a bit off topic, but what's your new forum's purpose exactly?

Since the forum is hidden, all I know about it is the golden title, which looks swish and all, but doesn't tell me shit.

So, is it mostly about sharing a private collection of games? Are there any unique features at all?

I ask, because every time you post, I get to see your ad. And, it's a bit annoying, honestly.
With the slightest bit of research you can see that it's a closed community, friends of friends, sharing H RPG games, at a fast pace. You can't join unless your a friend of a friend of someone on there, and it has to be by invite. Or something. I could have concluded that from seeing the signature. It's buddies buying each other H RPG games and sharing them within themselves. Nothing wrong with that.

Moving on...

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Hey,if you own a forum,you don't have to be so unfriendly to a person that asked you what your forum is about.Such an attitude is not acceptable.
Fetch me the rule where it says "if you own a forum you can't be unfriendly to a person who asks you rudely (to say the least) about it".

Don't worry I'll wait.

If any his intentions could be good but he could PM and word it much better than he did.

I hate when people fucking judge me for not being phoney, seriously, dem high horses.

Raven4D

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Waiting 2 play %)
PS. Starke Im sorry, but you - SNOB. That you closed party to ppl with thick pocket, who know each other. That YOU OWN BISINESS. You have right to do what you want. But you badge.....to tease all other?

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Well, since you posed arguments I can't help but answer politely, you valid your opinion in some concepts but, their are misconceptions, it has nothing to do with people with deep pockets, it's based on personality. I don't know where you got that idea, seriously.

And I didn't even boast about it, all I said was this game ain't that great if you're a Saboten fan, I just anticipated any possible "CAN YOU POST PLEASE?" posts.

Sure there's a relation between personality and deep pockets, because people with great personalities are mature, and mature people have jobs... It's 1+1 logic. I mean, it can be irrelevant but most of our members live alone and/or are in college and/or work, they're not the common 12 year old "pooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn" zombies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.