What's new

[Complete - Full] Safi's Ecchi Adventure RJ119155

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Preview:

Hey all. This is a small game that I decided to translate so that I could get comfortable with using RPGMaker to translate. It was started off by bakasaru but left unfinished with bad grammar as well so I went ahead and polished what he had done and translated all the H-Scenes with help from Wahoo. Nothing too fancy, if you want a quick fap then I'm sure this will do the job for you. You could complete this game in an hour or two at the most.

Original Thread:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22699

I don't think it's on for sale anymore so I can't post a DLSite link but if anyone can find somewhere that you can buy it feel free to send me a link.

Here is the link to the whole game translated:
GoogleDrive Link:
Mega Link:
No need to patch the game or anything, it's all there. Just open game.exe.

You need the RPGMaker VX Ace RTP to use this. Download it here:

Now I'm back to translating SPF but if there are any small games like this that are half translated let me know as I'm happy to go through and finish them off. It would serve as a nice break when I'm bored of translating SPF.

Thanks for your continued patience with me. I hope I can continue to release more translations soon!

Edit: Did I fuck up the name? I think I meant to change it to Safi's Sympathy Quest but I was playing Saori's Ecchi Adventure at the time so I got confused... Oh well. You win some, you lose some...

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Safi's Ecchi Adventure Full Translation

Not sure about if it qualify as a "small game" but I would love to see Haru Uru Baishun's translation completed. It's mainly H-scenes remaining if i'm not mistaken, the story has been translated.

Thanks for your work anyway!

Last edited:

esco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you very much for translation, it's always nice seeing more hentai games translated to english. Please consider working on iirc there should be a partial around somewhere for this.

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

thx for the translation, i will try it later.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game crashes on interacting with the well in town, apparently it's missing files.

Wahoo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is what i can translate. I don't know the context so i might be off for some...

ゴブリンA
「ハナスカヨ」 => ???

ゴブリンB
「イキノイイ ネーチャンダ ゲヘヘ」 => ???

ゴブリンA
「ナニッテ キマッテルダロ」 => ""What", it's obvious."

ゴブリンB
「コウイウコトダヨ!」 => "And that's it" or "that means that"

ゴブリンB
「ナァニ ジキヨクナルサ ゲヘヘ」 => ???

ゴブリンA
「オレハ コッチダ」 =>"I'm going this way". Or "I'll be using that hole" or something like that

ゴブリンA
「ダガ ソレガイイ」 => "But it's good"

ゴブリンB
「オホッ! シマリガ モット ヨクナッタゾ!」 => "Oho ! "shimari" 's getting better". I don't know the translation for shimari. Maybe something like "trembling"...

ゴブリンA
「インランナ オンナダ」 => "What a lewd woman" or "it's a lewd woman"

ゴブリンB
「ウソツケ! シマリスギテ ウゴカネーゾ! ギャハハ!」=> "Liar ! she's "shimari" so much she doesn't move anymore ! Kyahaha !". Maybe something like "I can't believe it" should be better than "Liar".

ゴブリンA
「コッチハ テキドナ シマリダ」 => ???

ゴブリンB
「オ? ヌレテキタカ?」 => "Oh ? She's getting wet ?"

ゴブリンB
「デモサ ホラ」 => "But you know". That's not a direct translation but it should be correct.

ゴブリンB
「デキアガッテルネー コノママ 3ニンデ イクゼ!」 => "She might do it. we could got at her with 3 people"

ゴブリンA
「イツデモ イイゾ」 => "It's always OK"

ゴブリンB
「オッシャ! ナカデ ダスゼ!」 => "Yes ! I'm cumming inside!"

ゴブリンA
「クッ! イクッ!」 => "I'm cumming !"

ゴブリンB
「オウオウ ギュウギュウ シマッテ
 シボリトラレルゼ グヘヘ」 => ???

ゴブリンA
「スバラシイ ケツアナダッタ」 => "It was a wonderful asshole"

ゴブリンB
「マタ ヤロウナ!」 => "Let's do it again"
Goblins talk is all in katakana.
That means they should have a weird way of speaking like a foreigner speaking your language.
It's not much but i hope it'll help.

Albireo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And the door next to the well, missing files are labeled maps 15 and 16, I'll report back as I learn more!

Edit: After decrypting the RGSS it looks like maps 13, 15, and 16 are not present. I was looking to see if maybe file names were off.

Last edited:
OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Not sure about if it qualify as a "small game" but I would love to see Haru Uru Baishun's translation completed. It's mainly H-scenes remaining if i'm not mistaken, the story has been translated.

Thanks for your work anyway!
Could I have a link to it please?

Game crashes on interacting with the well in town, apparently it's missing files.
And the door next to the well, missing files are labeled maps 15 and 16, I'll report back as I learn more!

Edit: After decrypting the RGSS it looks like maps 13, 15, and 16 are not present. I was looking to see if maybe file names were off.
Yeah I do remember accidentally dragging something away and not being sure whether I had deleted it or not. Really I should've tested the WHOLE game beforehand. Anyway I've found it so I'll try and fix it by tonight. Thank you for the feedback. :D

Edit: Ok I've updated it so the issues above have been fixed. Mind I still haven't tested it myself, it was just a quick fix.

This is what i can translate. I don't know the context so i might be off for some...

ゴブリンA
「ハナスカヨ」 => ???

ゴブリンB
「イキノイイ ネーチャンダ ゲヘヘ」 => ???

ゴブリンA
「ナニッテ キマッテルダロ」 => ""What", it's obvious."

ゴブリンB
「コウイウコトダヨ!」 => "And that's it" or "that means that"

ゴブリンB
「ナァニ ジキヨクナルサ ゲヘヘ」 => ???

ゴブリンA
「オレハ コッチダ」 =>"I'm going this way". Or "I'll be using that hole" or something like that

ゴブリンA
「ダガ ソレガイイ」 => "But it's good"

ゴブリンB
「オホッ! シマリガ モット ヨクナッタゾ!」 => "Oho ! "shimari" 's getting better". I don't know the translation for shimari. Maybe something like "trembling"...

ゴブリンA
「インランナ オンナダ」 => "What a lewd woman" or "it's a lewd woman"

ゴブリンB
「ウソツケ! シマリスギテ ウゴカネーゾ! ギャハハ!」=> "Liar ! she's "shimari" so much she doesn't move anymore ! Kyahaha !". Maybe something like "I can't believe it" should be better than "Liar".

ゴブリンA
「コッチハ テキドナ シマリダ」 => ???

ゴブリンB
「オ? ヌレテキタカ?」 => "Oh ? She's getting wet ?"

ゴブリンB
「デモサ ホラ」 => "But you know". That's not a direct translation but it should be correct.

ゴブリンB
「デキアガッテルネー コノママ 3ニンデ イクゼ!」 => "She might do it. we could got at her with 3 people"

ゴブリンA
「イツデモ イイゾ」 => "It's always OK"

ゴブリンB
「オッシャ! ナカデ ダスゼ!」 => "Yes ! I'm cumming inside!"

ゴブリンA
「クッ! イクッ!」 => "I'm cumming !"

ゴブリンB
「オウオウ ギュウギュウ シマッテ
 シボリトラレルゼ グヘヘ」 => ???

ゴブリンA
「スバラシイ ケツアナダッタ」 => "It was a wonderful asshole"

ゴブリンB
「マタ ヤロウナ!」 => "Let's do it again"
Goblins talk is all in katakana.
That means they should have a weird way of speaking like a foreigner speaking your language.
It's not much but i hope it'll help.
Thank you! I should be able to use it to change the scene around. I really wasn't satisfied with leaving a translation with half the dialogue "*gibberish*" but I had no idea.

Thank you very much for translation, it's always nice seeing more hentai games translated to english. Please consider working on iirc there should be a partial around somewhere for this.
I might try to translate WolfRPG games later but for now I'll probably stick to RPGMaker XP/VX/VX Ace games.

Last edited:
OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Ulmf topic:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=21142

Dlsite:

I will check for the partial english patch, i will send a pm about it.
I didn't realise it was that game! I think I didn't finish it since only the story and some H-Scenes were done. If you see this before you PM me then don't worry, I know where I can find a link to it. Thanks though.

Edit: If anyone reads this, is it possible to send me a crack for RPGMaker VX? I don't mind what version, I just need it to translate this game.

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

i did have this one, in my "library", english translated.
is this based on that or you did everything from scratch?
i have this one in my "Game Manager", called Sympathy Quest of Safi
with cover art and info. so i most have "added it" before it vanished.

OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

i did have this one, in my "library", english translated.
is this based on that or you did everything from scratch?
i have this one in my "Game Manager", called Sympathy Quest of Safi
with cover art and info. so i most have "added it" before it vanished.
It wasn't fully translated. Bakasaru did the story and left it at that so I went through his translation, corrected any grammar and did all the H-Scenes from stratch myself.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It wasn't fully translated. Bakasaru did the story and left it at that so I went through his translation, corrected any grammar and did all the H-Scenes from stratch myself.
great! thx for doing it, that is why i can read: Time Played: 00:00:22. so i just started it and closed it maybe because it didnt have a complete translation! now i can finally play it! :)

Krosh

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I didn't realise it was that game! I think I didn't finish it since only the story and some H-Scenes were done. If you see this before you PM me then don't worry, I know where I can find a link to it. Thanks though.

Edit: If anyone reads this, is it possible to send me a crack for RPGMaker VX? I don't mind what version, I just need it to translate this game.
OMG is this really happening? Haru uru was the thing that started everything for me with Hrpgs.
I was so frustrated when i played it 3 years ago and then the text went back to japanese in the middle of the game...:mad:
If you would really do this i would say: "Shut up and take my money!"
No seriously you would do me and a lot of guys here a great favor.
And to think that there is only roughly 2/3 of the hscenes left to translate and it would be finally finished!
Dear Sir, i would even convert to a religion of your choice and pray to whatever god you want me to, to let this happen.
I hope someone can help you with the crack. But there could be other means... if it would become necessary

But i am sorry for derailing the topic. You did a great job on translating this game and i am also very grateful for it.
Also thanks to Keyen for bringing this up to attention.

Last edited:
OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

OMG is this really happening? Haru uru was the thing that started everything for me with Hrpgs.
I was so frustrated when i played it 3 years ago and then the text went back to japanese in the middle of the game...:mad:
If you would really do this i would say: "Shut up and take my money!"
No seriously you would do me and a lot of guys here a great favor.
And to think that there is only roughly 2/3 of the hscenes left to translate and it would be finally finished!
Dear Sir, i would even convert to a religion of your choice and pray to whatever god you want me to, to let this happen.
I've just had a look (with a trial of RPGMaker VX) and there are over 30 H-Scenes not translated (at least for the copy I have). I'll look into it when I'm near finishing SPF. Also I'm fine with money at the moment, so it wouldn't really serve as much motivation.

Edit: Since 1baka went out of his way to provide me with the resources to translate it, I'll do it in little chunks. Don't know when I'll release it but it'll be after I finish SPF without a doubt.

Last edited:

igotnostuffs

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

More like 2 out of 42 were done but I swear there were about 10 last time. I think I lost it that file.

EDIT:

Nevermind

Last edited:
OP
imnotapervert

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

There is a line untraslated in the Mud Octopus scene.
Cheers for letting me know. It'll be updated along with the new goblin scene that's being redone soon.

Pesty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation, short and sweet game. Can't believe what she has to go thru just to get flowers for someone in hospital...