What's new

RPG [Amatsuchiya] サキクエ / Saki Quest (RJ088540)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Saki Quest (Out now!!!!)

Long shot, but did you format or restore the data on this PC recently?

If you did, copying the RPG maker generic files over isn't enough to get the games to work. The RPG maker package must be reinstalled (in Japanese) on the PC on a fresh system before any of the games can work.
No, my PC is hasn't been formated nor restored, like I said, exactly the same, that's why I don't understand why it doesn't work.

ragm54

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

not sure about win 8, but win 7 don't like when exe is runned from system directories like documents folder
there where links before so i assume that posting new links are fine - may be you just have faulty version
Alright, this one does work, thanks.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not sure about win 8, but win 7 don't like when exe is runned from system directories like documents folder
there where links before so i assume that posting new links are fine - may be you just have faulty version
No idea where that other link came from, not even sure if it's my translation.

Either way,

That's my link if anyone want's that either. My sig's finally been updated with it too.
For all those have loaded this version is defective. !!!!
You can not get pregnant.

a8571003

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A heads up for everyone that enjoyed Saki Quest: It appears there is a fully translated Twin Quest out on nyaa.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

working download link here guys

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

working download link here guys

i remember waiting for this and the twin sister game to release... can't believe it's been 6 years already.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to not get pregnant? Also, how do you wash semen out? There seems to be a little indicator that there's some in there but I can't seem to actually do anything about it. And what's AP?

Also, is there any point at all the Horny state? It doesn't seem to change any events whatsoever. Sure it makes a minor difference in battle but nothing changes in any of the very small number of events you can get so far. I'm assuming you get more if you grind your ass off?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires everything. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just read the thread or the in game help.
all the info about this or the cg room are in the thread. All the info about the debuff are in the in game help (and probably in the thread as well).

Not trying to be an ass, but spamming question about info available in the thread to all doesn't really make me want to help a newcomer. Especially when the questions are asked bluntly.

Status
Not open for further replies.