What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Adult's Hobby] [ 大人の道楽 ] Sakurako Matrix RPG / サクラコマトリックスRPG RE081446 RJ081446

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakurako Matrix RPG English Translation (RJ081446)

I do hate asking this, but could someone upload the game on another service like mediafire please? Mega stopped working for me.

Sion40k

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do hate asking this, but could someone upload the game on another service like mediafire please? Mega stopped working for me.
Ditto, and I really do want to play this now that it has been translated.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Try this:

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just copy>paste manually the link to your address bar, don't click it.
Nope doesn't work.
Edit:Silly me of course it works. Thanks

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Both links might be dead now. Meidafire says its in violation and MEGA just gets hung up on trying to get to the download part of the page.

Or its there on MEGA just need a decryption key.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Both links might be dead now. Meidafire says its in violation and MEGA just gets hung up on trying to get to the download part of the page.

Or its there on MEGA just need a decryption key.
The decryption key is generally part of the Mega link. Though, it doesn't usually work in Chrome's incognito mode, you have to use the non incognito mode for it to work.

The Mediafire link's still showing up for me too. Right click the link, copy it, then paste in the browser's address bar. Though they might well block it as being a zip file soon enough.

lulong420

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dunno if this is an intended glitch but if you take a piss in the bathroom (non-cg movement) on the third day right before it hits 24 hours the clock vanishes and you're free to grind as much money as you want and return to the church when you feel ready(since it can't move you to the end).

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dunno if this is an intended glitch but if you take a piss in the bathroom (non-cg movement) on the third day right before it hits 24 hours the clock vanishes and you're free to grind as much money as you want and return to the church when you feel ready(since it can't move you to the end).
There's another glitch that makes day 2 play out twice, but I can't remember how to set it off.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The decryption key is generally part of the Mega link. Though, it doesn't usually work in Chrome's incognito mode, you have to use the non incognito mode for it to work.

The Mediafire link's still showing up for me too. Right click the link, copy it, then paste in the browser's address bar. Though they might well block it as being a zip file soon enough.
Even in Non-incognito mode I'm still getting the decryption key, same with Mediafire.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does Anyone know how to get past this part in the Mansion?

Edit: Nvm, Found the secret door on the side before the pitfall traps

Last edited:

kuah

Reputation score

Maybe it was just me but I downloaded the pre-translated game and the events seemed to be going as if I had already progressed through a number of things on a new save. The tentacles in the tree wouldn't impregnate, something about being weak/sterile.

Thanks for this though.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got that too, but that particular thing... Are you sure it's not by design?

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Maybe it was just me but I downloaded the pre-translated game and the events seemed to be going as if I had already progressed through a number of things on a new save. The tentacles in the tree wouldn't impregnate, something about being weak/sterile.

Thanks for this though.
Which things?

There are some quotes that make it seem like people know who you are the first time you meet them, but I guess that's because word of mouth has travelled ahead of you. Or maybe Sakurako is telling them?

On your first run through, the first three day cycle should play out a little differently to all later ones - you can't take the ship, there's no way into the church basement, you can't learn any magic, etc. You should also start with no items except the wristwatch.

kuah

Reputation score

In the first day your supposed to be able to be impregnated by the tentacles in the tree. In this it just says they try to grope you but are too weak to do anything. No pregnant nothing. They grope you and die.

*shrug*

Maybe its just a glitch on my end somewhere. Dunno.

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the first day your supposed to be able to be impregnated by the tentacles in the tree. In this it just says they try to grope you but are too weak to do anything. No pregnant nothing. They grope you and die.

*shrug*

Maybe its just a glitch on my end somewhere. Dunno.
That's intended behaviour, that was in the original version - the lighter coloured tentacles, like the three in the tree, are old ones that can't have sex properly any more. The sand worm one in the tree can impregnate you (as can all the others outside the tree!), just not those three. The same type shows up in some other places as well, but the tree there is probably the easiest place to find them.

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do i turn on tentacle CG? all the scenes involving tentacles are just skipped, found the birth CG switch but not the tentacle one.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank Djweish for the wonderful translation, my hat's off to you ^.^